Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 13312
-
03-14-24 07:42 #11197Senior Member

Posts: 65Someone asked about Carmen and here is my review when I went and visited her a few years ago. She also has methed put teeth which I could've overlooked and did because she really does have a nice body, pretty face and she's super nice. That smell though when I bent her over was something fierce and I couldn't overlook that as it was overwhelming. If anyone ever tries her out again and she got that taken care of, let us know because I would definitely try her out again. Think it would've been a really good experience because she was into it and actually seemed disappointed when I went soft and asked to take a shower.
Originally Posted by WhoDeyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 03:04 #11196Senior Member

Posts: 64Fa Real
I'm guessing you've spent time with her? A couple of her photo's ding on tineye as Onlyfans girl Kacy Black. Not that, that means anything, but she looks TGTBT. If you're vouching for her, it would be worth a trip from Charlotte to see her. Just curious is all.
Originally Posted by WhoDeyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 01:50 #11195Senior Member

Posts: 512There are some old reviews from a few members at least two to three years ago from what I can remember about her. I think the pros were she is real, the pictures seemed to be accurate, her best features were her legs and a $$. I think most said she was really cool to chat with. The cons were and again this is from what I can recall being reported here was at times communication was sporadic, sometimes the visits were affected by different issues like recreational hobby use and probably most egregious was an odor that seemed to surface when proceeding from her rear. This was reported a couple of times from at least two gents. Perhaps time away has helped address the issues mentioned here.
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 23:25 #11194Senior Member

Posts: 180Go see the soccer mom on tryst. She's old school and does it the right way. Plus, she's great in the sack!
Originally Posted by TeaBaggins68
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 23:21 #11193Senior Member

Posts: 180Let's see how this goes
I've been seeing her post for a very long time. No one ever talks about her, so I'm interested to see how it goes. Anyone have any experience?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/645976616928
-
03-13-24 16:44 #11192Senior Member

Posts: 357Kendal Ryder
Just had a nice half-hour visit with Kendal Rydar at a decent hotel near Haywood Mall. Communication was clear and easy. The girl has a nice body with natural "C" tits (I think). She was enthusiastic, cooperative and really worked hard at trying to make my visit memorable. She just got nipple piercings so I had to be a bit careful with those. She seemed to really enjoy my DATY work but was unable to finish well. Unfortunately, she requires everything to be covered and, at my age, that makes it difficult to pop. I think the next time I see her I'll spend more time just touching and feeling.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/871924714761
-
03-13-24 14:58 #11191Senior Member

Posts: 229My last visit wasn't awesome. $$.5 plus. 5 for DATY and she was NOT into it and was very bossy the whole time.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
The girl prior to her was very pretty and I was told was ok with DATY but she refused it once I was there in person. Also $$. 5 for the hour.
Making that a $$ 5 night and still left dissatisfied.
-
03-13-24 12:27 #11190Senior Member

Posts: 65Jen
I would go with Jen. She will 100% make you feel comfortable and will take care of you.
Originally Posted by TeaBaggins68
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/060157503999
-
03-13-24 10:17 #11189Regular Member

Posts: 7New to this
Hi, I'm new to this and a little hesitant. I'd like if someone would be willing to point me towards a dream that has been realized to help ease my fears of having a nightmare.
-
03-12-24 16:06 #11188Senior Member

Posts: 238Hispanic
Thinking about going to the see this Hispanic ladies. Got a few text messages about new girls. Look go always but is it still worth going? DM.
-
03-12-24 14:26 #11187Senior Member

Posts: 103Local recommendations
Regular from KY. Traveling to Duncan area for work today through Friday. Looking for recommendations. Outcall would be really nice, but not necessarily required. I'm clean, very respectful and appreciate good service. Help a fellow monger out?
-
03-11-24 10:09 #11186Senior Member

Posts: 504Jewelz
Sorry, they are under spartanburg section not GVL
.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 10:08 #11185Senior Member

Posts: 504Jewelz
See greenville reviews 1356 and 1323.
.
Originally Posted by Jksays2
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 00:16 #11184Regular Member

Posts: 7Chrissy
Any info on her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...e/164962632764
-
03-10-24 08:55 #11183Senior Member

Posts: 1051I did not get the name of the model, but found pictures in the ad to be taken from taken from various p0 rn sites.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
https://porn7.net/post/hope-you-thin...5244318?page=1
There are also different pics using the same number posted in VA.
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/202-618-7544
Proceed with caution. Or simply keep it movin' on this one.
Just my $0. 01.
HEx!









Reply With Quote






