Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 7976
-
03-18-24 10:06 #6926Senior Member

Posts: 551Nympho
Saw her. She's good. I had a great time!
Originally Posted by Pillock
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 06:01 #6925Senior Member

Posts: 298Alexandra Galitsyna
Does anyone know if she's still around? Not usually the look that I go for, but there's something about her. Unfortunately, I can't find any recent intel.
https://alexandra.eroto.com/
-
03-13-24 13:01 #6924Senior Member

Posts: 43Latina in Springfield
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9176019618
Lots of red flags on this one. 1. Gives out exact address in Springfield Delaware County. I don't trust these suburban locations. 2. Only one review on Escort Babylon and no comments. And no reviews anywhere else. 3. Rates TGTBT. If her pics are accurate she's better looking than 99 percent of the ones on Escort Babylon yet her $200 an hour rate is less than most rates. And she's better looking than many on Eros who charge $400 or more an hour.
-
03-12-24 22:49 #6923Senior Member

Posts: 489Philly as bad as KC
Was in Philly for the night for work. Tried to dream of two ladies before cutting my losses as I got tired of waiting or catfished.
1) Tall Clean Beauty.
https://callescort.org/267-266-9708
This one had good comms, and then ghosted me after agreeing on a meet up time for out. She texted me "on the way" after sending a requested selfie, and then ghosted.
2) https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...p/869230977443.
Also had good comms, then turned into drama. She demanded a pic even to talk donation, which we all know provides either party zero protection. I obliged on this one bc I've seen her videos before and wanted to sample the fun. Her dream donation was 3 Benjamins which covered her transportation for an hour of fun. She got here, smelled of body odor, yellow teeth, and was rude. Bad attitude from the jump. I asked if she was okay or if I did something wrong. She cursed back no and started bitching about her day. She wouldn't stop being rude and belligerent. She smelled so bad and I never asked to her about her silly problems, so I asked her to leave. Dodged a a bullet because her body is used up now and she hasn't showered in days. She started yelling about her money and I shut the door in her face. Her legend days are years behind her.
I'm sorry for my Philly friends. Awful up here.
-
03-11-24 11:01 #6922Senior Member

Posts: 1538I admit that I am a fan and likely biased. I have made content with her on her page so I've likely had a different experience to report on. What I think is interesting is that there are like 2-3 fans and about 2-3 haters here and everyone else stays quiet. I also did make a report early on that was inappropriate and not helpful early on about her. I can own that. But it's interesting that one of the haters is also subscriber to her OF page.
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
We're not here to advertise for girls but a review of our own experiences. Preferably ones that were recent instead of years ago. See her don't see her. No matter for me. I'll continue to see her.
-
03-10-24 21:05 #6921Senior Member

Posts: 155Niki is legit but vapid
She also pulled some shady shit with me at the beginning like not wanting to verify and saying she's located in the, not so best neighborhoods. She's a sweet girl who has seen better days but she's open about her addiction and that is probably why she becomes unresponsive. She's just high LOL.
Originally Posted by Ajhunt
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 11:25 #6920Regular Member

Posts: 14Liz
I saw her once. She is nice and easy to deal with but doesn't look as good as her pics. She's a lot heavier. She has a full menu.
Originally Posted by OskarM
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 05:17 #6919Asshole

Posts: 399Nuts
It's really nuts how much personal info you can get from free websites online just from a phone number.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
I tried using my personal number in one of those websites and got a whole lot of private info.
When I first started mongering, I used a burner phone but I got tired of paying for it and carrying it around so I just use a text app. Stay safe.
-
03-08-24 05:12 #6918Asshole

Posts: 399
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
All her recent positive posts seem very questionable.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 01:02 #6917Regular Member

Posts: 18I saw her a couple times, she's pretty good. Was down for most stuff, dfk, bbj, multiple positions. She is clean, at least always was when I saw her.
Originally Posted by OskarM
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 21:45 #6916Senior Member

Posts: 988Too funny
Here come the DMs. She has a few fans that both post and reach out by DMs. "Can't see why you had an issue, she's the best" blah blah blah. Outside of her cheerleaders, this is the consistent feedback, especially being high af. It sounds like she's also aware of / has been shown this forum so there's also a chance she is her own fan.
Originally Posted by Ajhunt
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the feedback.
-
03-07-24 17:39 #6915Senior Member

Posts: 579I answered my own question by searching "Liz Airport".
Hygiene seemed cleaner is not a ringing endorsement.
Originally Posted by Sheba69
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 17:33 #6914Senior Member

Posts: 579Liz by the airport
Another site had some positive comments on Liz.
I don't recall seeing any comments here. Has anyone taken the plunge?
https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/4452164506
-
03-07-24 07:22 #6913Regular Member

Posts: 25Common scam
Let me guess, the cartel saying you wasted on of their girl's time and now you owe them money? Yeah scam LOL. It does appear very scary because they research your number and use all the info they get off that online to make it seem legit. Did the same mistake a couple of years ago. Researched it, turns out just a scam. I wouldn't be alarmed.
Originally Posted by NumberDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 20:02 #6912Senior Member

Posts: 2422nd one is Melissa. Saw her like 6 or 7 years ago. Was a decent time back then. Looks like she put on some weight since I saw her. No sure how she is now after doing this for years.
Originally Posted by Jm1885
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




