Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 7976
-
03-04-24 04:55 #6896Senior Member

Posts: 551South Jersey
Look in the south jersey forum bad review. Stay away.
Originally Posted by DeepBlue798
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 21:17 #6895Senior Member

Posts: 1538Anonymous always
Originally Posted by NumberDude
[View Original Post]
Are you nuts dude? At least not the first time? I've had a girl that I've seen multiple times all of a sudden get desperate and threaten to ruin my life if I didn't give her money. Instant block. I never heard from again.
Originally Posted by DramUSA
[View Original Post]
No girl should know your real name, address, phone or and other real details ever. In fact, I had another regular, that had gotten taken to a house and had no idea where she was. She went to the medicine cabinet and gave me the dude's name. I found out where he lived, and I picked her up. The same regular dealt with an abusive sugar daddy. Over the time prior with her, I had gotten a first name, a street, and the company he worked for all separately in different conversations. I was able to tell her his address, his position at his company, his ex wife's name and address.
My point is to not give your shit out. If I can figure that stuff out. Anyone can. Watch what info you give to these girls. You don't know who they are, what they are capable of, or who they associate with.
-
03-03-24 16:50 #6894Senior Member

Posts: 71I'll do that next time. The thing is, I already knew that and I ignored it, which is why I behaved like a dope. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by DramUSA
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 16:47 #6893Senior Member

Posts: 71Thank you for the words of encouragement. I feel totally stupid. I've been around long enough to know I shouldn't have used my real phone. I was lazy and didn't think anything like that would happen. I can hear Gator in my mind yelling at me for being an idiot.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 16:28 #6892Asshole

Posts: 399Karma
Ok Antonio. If you piss off the wrong people, eventually they are going to come after you. Karma is a *****.
Originally Posted by NightLovell
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 16:15 #6891Senior Member

Posts: 551Block them
Don't worry they're not going to show up at your house. But definitely use a text app number.
Originally Posted by NumberDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 16:10 #6890Senior Member

Posts: 125This is why you should never use your real number when dealing with any of these girls -- at least for the first time.
Originally Posted by NumberDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 15:38 #6889Senior Member

Posts: 71No more escorts for me
I texted a few girls on stg and another one. Changed my mind and the next day got very threatening messages and a threatening video from some guy asking for money or else. They found my address from my cell number. I reported it. Hope it's just a scam, but never again.
-
03-03-24 14:25 #6888Senior Member

Posts: 551Niki
I met her in a shared uber LOL. She has been mia. Hope she's back.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 14:10 #6887Senior Member

Posts: 551Katie. Tara
I first met her when we were in covid lock down she was cool / cute. I saw her she was using a room near frankford and elkhart. I also had her come see me at my place. I have no clue how she looks now. But she's legit. She'll ask you to send a selfie if you don't she will not meet you.
Originally Posted by tha7kie
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 13:40 #6886Senior Member

Posts: 551Any intel
https://callescort.org/484-367-5111
Has anyone seen her?
-
03-03-24 03:24 #6885Senior Member

Posts: 27Cause I burned myself for money, makes sense.
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 22:03 #6884Asshole

Posts: 399Crazy stalker ex
Dude. This guy sounds like Jordan's crazy stalker ex.
Originally Posted by NightLovell
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 08:02 #6883Senior Member

Posts: 27Have had like 10 different numbers for Jordan this year. Use to be easy to set things up with her. Now it's always drama. Not even worth it anymore.
Originally Posted by Mcc110
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 07:52 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 748Tegan
What you state is exactly what this shit scum wants. He is counting on people to give up on her and "just walk away". These guys are so insecure. Unfortunately, they are unable to get it through their head they are not in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. They are in a relationship of convenience. Nothing more. The guys go off the rails and do lame shit like this because they cannot handle the facts of it all. I feel bad that she is dealing with the insecurities of this guy. Maybe she will get lucky and find a way around the dickhead. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by Mcc110
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






