Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Your New Addicition
This blog is moderated by JollyJohnRoger
  1. #249
    Here is a sound clip of SimplyBetty riding the fuk out of me in 2022. Saw her again a few months ago and had a good time, but nowhere near the same experience. Very few women can keep up the consistent energy.

    https://vocaroo.com/1cNa2VGeLcVr

  2. #248

    KarinaSkye SCP JWA Arcadia Buena Park Enclave

    KarinaSkye SCP JWA Booker.

    19 years old.

    Spanish / European.

    Petite.

    5 ft 100 lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2B98F6C2-8438-A26E-CF47-E988881605E1_IMG_20240305_102003_918.jpg‎   79FE579A-B22A-A870-CE47-FE09B1B51983_IMG_20240305_102003_979.jpg‎  

  3. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    The booker uses fake pictures. That's a given. Once I was given a totally different looking girl in every way. Never saw her turning up again.

    A girl came back after a long absence. She asked to look at her pictures. I showed her but she said, "they are good pictures". Obviously, she didn't recognize any of them.

    Tara has been there for a long time (in enclave terms). It may be a rebranding of Ava or inheriting her pictures. Both are problematic for the booker. People will find out and talk.

    Few pictures show actually anything. Her waist may be an inch or two more than the girl in the picture, but she's not the only one, ha ha ha! It's not getting fat. Some new girls have mismatch waist sizes in their pictures.

    As for Tara, she is an all-rounder, someone's ATF but I would say on the comfort food side. I saw her two months ago and noticed she had a little bit on her lower tummy that I never associated with pregnancy. No way she's fat at the time. Still a tiny spinner. But be warned, when she starts to call you daddy out of the blue.
    I saw Tara 2 weeks ago and this is my exact feedback. She has a bit of a belly but it's not pregnancy induced (and not that bad either). She was actually very fun and very sexual and an overall good time. But "comfort food" is the perfect description looks-wise.

  4. 03-18-24 17:46


  5. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    I can't help but wonder if a (short-lived) post in the early days of this forum led to this.
    It may or may not. It's part of the game. I'm surprised it's been at least a 2 year's run. The 91/55 location lasted perhaps shorter and ended up in a bust.

    The K agencies have long used the Costa Mesa location since it was new. Now they moved to Tustin. The C agencies used the Irvine location long before that. Indeed, I suspect it was the same apartments the HX crew used.

    The Asian agencies used to lease for 6 months and move unless they had a private corner with no neighbors. I met an Indian man at the enclave, eyeballing me when I left. Obviously, it was a vigilante sort of way to discourage illegal activities in their neighborhood. While that building was recently renewed, the building crew giggled and laughed whenever I went in and out. You can't hide anything for long. Perhaps the management raised the rent after the construction, making staying there not profitable.

  6. #245
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  7. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by VSC832  [View Original Post]
    You can check in with an app on your phone now at most places. Checking in isn't an issue. There was 19 yo working yesterday. I'm sure they already have that figured out.
    Every notel check IDs. Somebody else can tag along. But the main attraction has to check in with I'd and credit card. Bookers won't do that. Too much exposure.

  8. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    Not necessarily slim. But hotels need 21 to check in with a credit card.
    You can check in with an app on your phone now at most places. Checking in isn't an issue. There was 19 yo working yesterday. I'm sure they already have that figured out.

  9. #242

    Casey's

    Quote Originally Posted by JollyJohnRoger  [View Original Post]
    New HX! Petite Casey's in COSTA MESA BY SCP Now.

    Visiting COSTA MESA BY SCP Now.

    3/11/24.

    Petite.

    5 ft 100 lbs.
    How do you book? Can you DM me? Thanks.

  10. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMexicans  [View Original Post]
    I was told that both apartments are now gone and the booker is looking for a replacement, hopefully sometime in the next month or two. So it might be slim pickings for the next few weeks in OC.
    Not necessarily slim. But hotels need 21 to check in with a credit card.

  11. #240

    Both Apartments are shut down

    I was told that both apartments are now gone and the booker is looking for a replacement, hopefully sometime in the next month or two. So it might be slim pickings for the next few weeks in OC.

  12. #239

    CelineStar = BellaVIP

    Quote Originally Posted by JollyJohnRoger  [View Original Post]
    CelineStar.

    Petite Celine's in COSTA MESA BY SCP Now.

    Visiting COSTA MESA BY SCP Now.

    3/11/24.

    Petite.

    5 ft 2 in 105 lbs.

    "22 years old".

    Note: They stopped specifying ethnicity, probably because of comments here, LOL.
    I've seen her as BellaVIP. She's friends with SophieGreen / CaseyStar, they both strip. BellaVIP was a solid provider when I saw her. Nothing stood out too much but nothing was bad either. She was a little thinner than I would like. If only she had a little more ass.

  13. #238

    Green light ratio

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    Your complaint about her is exactly what I read http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6412650.

    I was wondering why you go ahead. The other reviews are mixed.

    I wouldn't say the enclave girl pictures are accurate. It can only be accurate if you stand up facing the camera in a bikini like Lexi21 last week. In response, the newer enclave girls MM and VV did the same thing I had never seen before. On the positive side, if you go after them at random, you may discover someone a little better than your ATF in every department. I shouldn't have said that TinyAmber is 10. Amber is cute even with nearly no makeup. The one I met all dolled up with character. She has legs and is taller. Nicer skin texture. Breast two cup size bigger hanging extremely well that turned me into a breast man instantly. I went crazy flat ironing her holding her left breast in my hand. I'll be back looking for what I have missed.
    After several testimonials on her I decided to take the plunge. Even the PM's I got were all raving about her. A mate I pm I seen we both visited freshlittlelilly. Into my desire she is a great provider and I thought well let's compare puss to puss, he said definitely miss Jin all day long. Fellow mongs on here backed her. I liked Aangel's energy and looks definitely great fuck and body, well that was my template low and behold a statement that Jin was more passionate and this and that of course YMMV it's the golden ticket around here. But I feel even at the time I've came by to see her it was barely even luncho. Off day ya say?! Hmm maybe but pics are not what lies behind the cavern door. My enclave squad at this point has been more of an upset than winners. As words were written but they are young hot chicks you wish you could bang outside of the norm.

    Good luck with that to each his own dwelling.

  14. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by MRNimbus  [View Original Post]
    So what you're saying is I should have just stuck to wankin off to her pics instead. Blonde hair Asian Korean mix what I could gather off the pics specifically that one with her legs open with her little patch of hair got me.

    Fvk I could care less if the shit says she's Egyptian / Japanese / israeli. Can we just get an accurate photo and not jordanajin when she was about to turn 18.

    Ariaangel has accurate photos that is her and what you get in person.

    Kyliemarie has accurate photos that is her.

    Tiny amber has accurate photos.

    Simplybetty has accurate photos.

    Shelby's to me were a little out of date.

    Priya has accurate photos. Her and aria to me have the best bods.
    I agree with your review of Jordana. I saw her quite a while ago and the pics were out dated even back then. I can only imagine that she looks worse now. Service was on the low end of average. She was a sweet girl and honored the full menu but just wasn't attractive enough for a 2nd visit.

  15. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by VodkaTonic  [View Original Post]
    CindyTan's pics are accurate.
    She is well known for her big natural breasts for an Asian. But her pictures here are not that good in other parts.

  16. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by MRNimbus  [View Original Post]
    So what you're saying is I should have just stuck to wankin off to her pics instead. Blonde hair Asian Korean mix what I could gather off the pics specifically that one with her legs open with her little patch of hair got me.

    Fvk I could care less if the shit says she's Egyptian / Japanese / israeli. Can we just get an accurate photo and not jordanajin when she was about to turn 18.

    Ariaangel has accurate photos that is her and what you get in person.

    Kyliemarie has accurate photos that is her.

    Tiny amber has accurate photos.

    Simplybetty has accurate photos.

    Shelby's to me were a little out of date.

    Priya has accurate photos. Her and aria to me have the best bods.
    Your complaint about her is exactly what I read http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6412650.

    I was wondering why you go ahead. The other reviews are mixed.

    I wouldn't say the enclave girl pictures are accurate. It can only be accurate if you stand up facing the camera in a bikini like Lexi21 last week. In response, the newer enclave girls MM and VV did the same thing I had never seen before. On the positive side, if you go after them at random, you may discover someone a little better than your ATF in every department. I shouldn't have said that TinyAmber is 10. Amber is cute even with nearly no makeup. The one I met all dolled up with character. She has legs and is taller. Nicer skin texture. Breast two cup size bigger hanging extremely well that turned me into a breast man instantly. I went crazy flat ironing her holding her left breast in my hand. I'll be back looking for what I have missed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape