Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 286 of 976 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 336 386 786 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 14636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10361

    Any Info Please

    Been trying to contact Lulu since I read some of her reviews on Ter with NO reply. Does anyone here have any personal experience with her and if so was she easy to communicate with?

    Thanks in advance for any information you can supply.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/n...scorts/3232854

    https://ondate.com/female-escorts/263987/lulu28

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/n...scorts/3147530

    Would love to write a review on her!

  2. #10360

    No LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHunLow  [View Original Post]
    Did you ask mom if she wanted to do a mother daughter double? Come on dude ya got to get creative here.
    Because she said her underaged daughter so yeah jail bait not my thing.

  3. #10359
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    Your link goes to all escorts in FM. LOL.

  4. #10358

  5. #10357
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHunLow  [View Original Post]
    Did you ask mom if she wanted to do a mother daughter double? Come on dude ya got to get creative here.
    Missed opportunity?

  6. #10356

    Soooooo

    Did you ask mom if she wanted to do a mother daughter double? Come on dude ya got to get creative here.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover90  [View Original Post]
    Messaged the number you sent me, lady flips out saying Heather is her daughter.

  7. #10355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the replies and original reviewer. There goes another off my list.
    At the end of the day we all make these decisions with our little heads. YMMV is the #1 rule. I've had girls that treat me like a King and go above and beyond and then someone else reports that everything was covered and they were a cold fish. Shit is weird like that.

    I can only speak to my experience.

  8. #10354

    Jrock SA

    Received a text from Jrock of SA on evergreen in NFM, set up short visit at her place, at door thought I heard mans voice, little shitty cottage, I get in saw foil with white powder on sofa, I said I'm uncomfortable and left. She is kinda of attractive though.

  9. #10353

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a long time ago (within the past year) and she broke one of her "rules" to see me. NOT worth it. Everything covered, not into anything even after multiple and continuous attempts to do damn near anything that she would enjoy and an L2 finish. You could say our chemistry was off and that is fine but you aren't going to have a good vibe or any chemistry with someone that doesn't enjoy what they are doing and can only take a little above average size in one position.

    In my humble opinion this is a transactional CBJ and L2.
    Thanks for all the replies and original reviewer. There goes another off my list.

  10. #10352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to hear some other opinions. Anyone else?
    Saw her a long time ago (within the past year) and she broke one of her "rules" to see me. NOT worth it. Everything covered, not into anything even after multiple and continuous attempts to do damn near anything that she would enjoy and an L2 finish. You could say our chemistry was off and that is fine but you aren't going to have a good vibe or any chemistry with someone that doesn't enjoy what they are doing and can only take a little above average size in one position.

    In my humble opinion this is a transactional CBJ and L2.

  11. #10351
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to hear some other opinions. Anyone else?
    I have seen her a while back. Will not repeat. Spent the whole time talking about her boyfriend and what she could or couldn't do. More couldn't. Basically an expensive CBJ. Not worth it at half the donation.

  12. #10350

    Never linked but

    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to hear some other opinions. Anyone else?
    I've seen mostly bad reviews and I have tried to chat her up seems very bitchy so I'm good with never meeting her.

  13. #10349

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Pvvth522  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to hear some other opinions. Anyone else?

  14. #10348
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDoc  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing no info. Got a link or a name?
    Check your inbox.

  15. #10347

    Riff Off, Rush, Just give you HJ

    Riff off, rush. Just give you HJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...w/095812489843

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape