High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 284 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 4254
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2904

    Best Condoms?

    There were a few posts earlier in the board saying how UniqueCondoms were great for both durability and feel. Some mentions of Sagami ones too.

    Just wondering what others would recommend and where you can get them easily.

    Skyn is shit to me sometimes and I need a change if I have to use one.

  2. #2903
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    LOL. That Jonco guy is funny. He likes all the BBFS fat chick's.
    My kind of guy. LOL He does like them fat and ugly doesn't he?

  3. #2902

    Don't be drunk at the AMP

    If you were the drunk monger at Moon Spa last week, be aware that your delayed departure, after your session, was incredibly annoying. The provider graciously asked you several times to leave. You were too inebriated to comply. * Even though I was already naked on the table, your uncouth behavior had me really close to throwing on a towel, exiting my room, and telling you to GTFO. *.

    When you finally shuffled out, with the provider's assistance, I heard her audible sigh of relief as she locked the door behind you. **.

    The libertarian in me has plenty of room for you to get as drunk or as high as you like. Until your behavior negatively affects others. Don't be that guy.

  4. #2901
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone feel bad for the White Knights that defend the hoo kers for BBFS Alerts?

    I mean, do they really think they aren't doing BBFS.

    I mean, some of the most famous safety women of all time did it.

    I remember barebacking Ms. Fancy years ago. Saw her many times.

    She needed money to keep her quota. I promised to keep my mouth shut.

    Lots of fun with her. Last I heard she worked a a Dr office or vet clinic.

    I mean, if they woman is old or ugly, you know she is.

    Chloe has always been cool with it as long as you didn't cum inside her.

    JuiceYJasmina23 has been known to rawdog for years.

    I found this out at a tna party 10+ years ago. I walked in on her getting barebacked by the party host.

    A few guys standing around watching.

    Of course that was 60 lbs ago.

    Claireluv is another back channel BBFS provider. She rawdogs all her regulars.

    April Flower is another one. She had to keep it quiet because her boyfriend blue at the time didn't know.

    Of course she kicked her little habit and gained 50 lbs.

    She still allows it. YMMV.

    If anyone writes numerous reviews of these women, I guarantee they are getting BBFS.
    I'm of the opinion that BBFS alerts shouldn't exist just because someone asked. It should be a matter of respect and being polite like any other request, if they require tests, etc. If they're pushy, sure, but that could be said for anything.

    Like you say, it's prevalent as it is and stigmatizing it doesn't really help.

  5. #2900
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone feel bad for the White Knights that defend the hoo kers for BBFS Alerts?

    I mean, do they really think they aren't doing BBFS.

    I mean, some of the most famous safety women of all time did it.

    I remember barebacking Ms. Fancy years ago. Saw her many times.

    She needed money to keep her quota. I promised to keep my mouth shut.

    Lots of fun with her. Last I heard she worked a a Dr office or vet clinic.

    I mean, if they woman is old or ugly, you know she is.

    Chloe has always been cool with it as long as you didn't cum inside her.

    JuiceYJasmina23 has been known to rawdog for years..
    LOL. That Jonco guy is funny. He likes all the BBFS fat chick's.

  6. #2899

    The Bareback White Knights

    Does anyone feel bad for the White Knights that defend the hoo kers for BBFS Alerts?

    I mean, do they really think they aren't doing BBFS.

    I mean, some of the most famous safety women of all time did it.

    I remember barebacking Ms. Fancy years ago. Saw her many times.

    She needed money to keep her quota. I promised to keep my mouth shut.

    Lots of fun with her. Last I heard she worked a a Dr office or vet clinic.

    I mean, if they woman is old or ugly, you know she is.

    Chloe has always been cool with it as long as you didn't cum inside her.

    JuiceYJasmina23 has been known to rawdog for years.

    I found this out at a tna party 10+ years ago. I walked in on her getting barebacked by the party host.

    A few guys standing around watching.

    Of course that was 60 lbs ago.

    Claireluv is another back channel BBFS provider. She rawdogs all her regulars.

    April Flower is another one. She had to keep it quiet because her boyfriend blue at the time didn't know.

    Of course she kicked her little habit and gained 50 lbs.

    She still allows it. YMMV.

    If anyone writes numerous reviews of these women, I guarantee they are getting BBFS.

  7. #2898
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Weird.

    I've had so many alts over the years it's hard to keep track but I've never been banned. Never used a VPN either.

    At one point I was using my main account plus 4 alts at once, I only ever wrote reviews on my main account though.

    I would just acquire a couple references on my alts so I looked legit but I never leave reviews on them.

    I've definitely used more than 10 accounts on TNA.
    I am the same. Got banned a few times. Now I don't post. Don't write reviews. I just create a handle. See a skank. Get a ref.

    Heck. A few skanks have given me refs multiple times. They never even check references. LOL.

  8. #2897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Weird.

    I've had so many alts over the years it's hard to keep track but I've never been banned. Never used a VPN either.

    At one point I was using my main account plus 4 alts at once, I only ever wrote reviews on my main account though.

    I would just acquire a couple references on my alts so I looked legit but I never leave reviews on them.

    I've definitely used more than 10 accounts on TNA.
    I have 8 current accounts on tna. I only write reviews on two of them. I do the same. Just get vouches. It looks like I am an infrequent pooner. I found that women were much more likely to allow BBFS if the client doesn't have a personality on the board and doesn't see many women. They don't kno2 I am barebacking one or two different women a week.

    BTW, once I get two references on my handle, I don't ask for more.

    This makes the current bareback heur think she is the only one.

  9. #2896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    I got banned about the time I joined this place. I never understood why other that.

    Alt Handle.

    I was confused but said whatever. I have since started three handles.

    All have green rep and 6 or 7 references. I realized in needed three in case I had one banned I could just keep operating or in case a woman wrote a BBFS alert. Honestly, I never would have though of creating a Alt until they banned me.

    Then I figured, oh well. I guess I am a law breaker now so I might as well have several handles considering there is no difference. They are all alts.

    I am not sure how that makes any woman safer, other than me.

    I use a VPN and just make sure the location is different for each handle.

    I don't comment in the lounge, Alerts, discussions of any kind. My reviews don't have comments. Just the useless main part. I only do this to prove I am real. I use a free texting app and use different phone numbers for each handle.

    More work but it is a good way of keeping myself safe.
    Weird.

    I've had so many alts over the years it's hard to keep track but I've never been banned. Never used a VPN either.

    At one point I was using my main account plus 4 alts at once, I only ever wrote reviews on my main account though.

    I would just acquire a couple references on my alts so I looked legit but I never leave reviews on them.

    I've definitely used more than 10 accounts on TNA.

  10. #2895
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Darius the Mod is Fluid?

    I though Fluid was always a troll. No reviews.

    I guess that makes sense.
    Yup. You are correct on all counts.

  11. #2894

    Wait?

    Darius the Mod is Fluid?

    I though Fluid was always a troll. No reviews.

    I guess that makes sense.

  12. #2893

    Great idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    I got banned about the time I joined this place. I never understood why other that.

    Alt Handle.

    I was confused but said whatever. I have since started three handles.

    All have green rep and 6 or 7 references. I realized in needed three in case I had one banned I could just keep operating or in case a woman wrote a BBFS alert. Honestly, I never would have though of creating a Alt until they banned me.

    Then I figured, oh well. I guess I am a law breaker now so I might as well have several handles considering there is no difference. They are all alts.

    I am not sure how that makes any woman safer, other than me.

    I use a VPN and just make sure the location is different for each handle.

    I don't comment in the lounge, Alerts, discussions of any kind. My reviews don't have comments. Just the useless main part. I only do this to prove I am real. I use a free texting app and use different phone numbers for each handle.

    More work but it is a good way of keeping myself safe.
    Great idea. I am going to create 3 new handles today.

  13. #2892
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?...8&dvb_review=1

    TNA bans people for no reason. They us IP address information or claim to.

    So now every one of those Pooners is an Alt.

    I got banned once for having the same IP of an escort. In Vegas!

    So I just started a new handle and pooned on.

    It is dumb what they do. It protects no one.

    Plus, the libtards in the PI section will report any conservative as an alt.
    Well. The little wk posse is losing it. That guy will. Get banned but he doesn't give a fuck.

    Dick, Jonko and the other trolls are upset they got called out.

    They don't realize they are worse than the actual alts and the women think they are a joke.

  14. #2891
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Just ask one of the dancers, they always have booze with them. A lot of them are drunk, stoned or high on blow while they are working.
    Yes. Very good time.

  15. #2890

    I got banned

    I got banned about the time I joined this place. I never understood why other that.

    Alt Handle.

    I was confused but said whatever. I have since started three handles.

    All have green rep and 6 or 7 references. I realized in needed three in case I had one banned I could just keep operating or in case a woman wrote a BBFS alert. Honestly, I never would have though of creating a Alt until they banned me.

    Then I figured, oh well. I guess I am a law breaker now so I might as well have several handles considering there is no difference. They are all alts.

    I am not sure how that makes any woman safer, other than me.

    I use a VPN and just make sure the location is different for each handle.

    I don't comment in the lounge, Alerts, discussions of any kind. My reviews don't have comments. Just the useless main part. I only do this to prove I am real. I use a free texting app and use different phone numbers for each handle.

    More work but it is a good way of keeping myself safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape