Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by JollyJohnRoger
  1. #234

    Chub Sisters

    Give Jordana 15 more pounds and these two can be sisters.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ValentinaVegas77

  2. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by MRNimbus  [View Original Post]
    So what you're saying is I should have just stuck to wankin off to her pics instead. Blonde hair Asian Korean mix what I could gather off the pics specifically that one with her legs open with her little patch of hair got me.

    Fvk I could care less if the shit says she's Egyptian / Japanese / israeli. Can we just get an accurate photo and not jordanajin when she was about to turn 18.

    Ariaangel has accurate photos that is her and what you get in person.

    Kyliemarie has accurate photos that is her.

    Tiny amber has accurate photos.

    Simplybetty has accurate photos.

    Shelby's to me were a little out of date.

    Priya has accurate photos. Her and aria to me have the best bods.
    CindyTan's pics are accurate.

  3. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    There is a review here. She has a baby, breasts sag a little. More Mexican than Asian. Some claim DFK but others no kissing. If she is often tired, she is busy and can be selective in keeping clients. A reliable source who had seen her a few times said, "LFK if in the mood. " I asked whose mood. Her mood, LOL. I don't think he minds, amen.
    So what you're saying is I should have just stuck to wankin off to her pics instead. Blonde hair Asian Korean mix what I could gather off the pics specifically that one with her legs open with her little patch of hair got me.

    Fvk I could care less if the shit says she's Egyptian / Japanese / israeli. Can we just get an accurate photo and not jordanajin when she was about to turn 18.

    Ariaangel has accurate photos that is her and what you get in person.

    Kyliemarie has accurate photos that is her.

    Tiny amber has accurate photos.

    Simplybetty has accurate photos.

    Shelby's to me were a little out of date.

    Priya has accurate photos. Her and aria to me have the best bods.

  4. #231

    SophieGreene = CaseyStar? = AlexandriaVIP

    Quote Originally Posted by VSC832  [View Original Post]
    SophieGreene has been rebranded as CaseyStar. Couldn't mistake those round bouncy tits for anyone else. Also she's posted the same pics on her IG.
    Thought she went solo as AlexandriaVIP?

    Back in the stable?

  5. #230

    CelineStar Enclave Booker

    CelineStar.

    Petite Celine's in COSTA MESA BY SCP Now.

    Visiting COSTA MESA BY SCP Now.

    3/11/24.

    Petite.

    5 ft 2 in 105 lbs.

    "22 years old".

    Note: They stopped specifying ethnicity, probably because of comments here, LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C3BF70BC-588C-C5E3-498A-2FA6933B267C_AirBrush_20240311101648.jpg‎   C95395EF-FC56-943C-0836-01DD79478890_AirBrush_20240311101815.jpg‎  

  6. #229

    Enclave Booker CaseyStar

    Quote Originally Posted by VSC832  [View Original Post]
    SophieGreene has been rebranded as CaseyStar. Couldn't mistake those round bouncy tits for anyone else. Also she's posted the same pics on her IG.
    New HX! Petite Casey's in COSTA MESA BY SCP Now.

    Visiting COSTA MESA BY SCP Now.

    3/11/24.

    Petite.

    5 ft 100 lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9E69CC35-06ED-5940-CA15-DEE74E1CFAE6_AirBrush_20240311100214.jpg‎   81B93D69-921E-8FC0-83BB-95109E8B5443_AirBrush_20240311100137.jpg‎  

  7. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    I wish the Enclave girls would just have their race / ethnicity accurately stated. I don't know why it gets misstated so often. I don't think being honest would mean fewer inquiries.

    It's just a matter of expectations & disappointment. The goal should be that the guy gets his expectations met as closely as possible.
    I think it's to make them sound more exotic. Mixed girls are usually more attractive.

  8. #227
    SophieGreene has been rebranded as CaseyStar. Couldn't mistake those round bouncy tits for anyone else. Also she's posted the same pics on her IG.

  9. #226

    Enclave expectations

    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    I wish the Enclave girls would just have their race / ethnicity accurately stated. I don't know why it gets misstated so often. I don't think being honest would mean fewer inquiries.

    It's just a matter of expectations & disappointment. The goal should be that the guy gets his expectations met as closely as possible.
    This.

    I think we should post "the real deal" here, and not just what's in the ads.

  10. #225
    I wish the Enclave girls would just have their race / ethnicity accurately stated. I don't know why it gets misstated so often. I don't think being honest would mean fewer inquiries.

    It's just a matter of expectations & disappointment. The goal should be that the guy gets his expectations met as closely as possible.

  11. #224

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    There is a review here. She has a baby, breasts sag a little. More Mexican than Asian. Some claim DFK but others no kissing. If she is often tired, she is busy and can be selective in keeping clients. A reliable source who had seen her a few times said, "LFK if in the mood. " I asked whose mood. Her mood, LOL. I don't think he minds, amen.
    Just reading this killed my boner.

  12. #223

    JordinaJin

    There is a review here. She has a baby, breasts sag a little. More Mexican than Asian. Some claim DFK but others no kissing. If she is often tired, she is busy and can be selective in keeping clients. A reliable source who had seen her a few times said, "LFK if in the mood. " I asked whose mood. Her mood, LOL. I don't think he minds, amen.

  13. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by MRNimbus  [View Original Post]
    Wow in utter disappointment.

    Feel baited at this point.

    Finally had a chance to see her and yeah wasn't the girl everybody is raving about.

    Let's start.

    Looks / photos. The photos representing her are not how she looks now I'd go on say Almost completely different girl. Her hair is black now and she is not petite but flabby like really flabby. Only had some cat eye liner to make her look more Asian no make up on. Korean? Pffffft yah noooo she just looks like a some Latina with slight Asian look but Asian not from K or J. Flabby tits and medium ass with little flab. Hadn't shaved her snatch area maybe week so it was starting to grow.
    I had Jordana twice. Our first session, her moan was so loud, it turned my mood to 11. Second session, it was obvious that she is tired from the couple guys before me.

    Sorry for your experience.

  14. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by MRNimbus  [View Original Post]
    Wow in utter disappointment.

    Feel baited at this point.

    Finally had a chance to see her and yeah wasn't the girl everybody is raving about.

    Let's start.
    Wow I'm sorry that you had such a bad experience. I've seen her on multiple occasions and each time she was into the session and pretty chipper. Yes, she is not as hot as she was / appears in her pics, but I felt like she was still attractive.

    If she had some rough sessions before you it could explain why her service was off. Keep in mind she is a full time student, single mother, and works nights on weekends. If you visited her on Sunday this past week she was probably super burnt out. Also with her being so busy she mentioned to me that she had been struggling to find time to work out consistently so that would explain her not being as fit.

    I know that if my schedule lines up with her hosting that Ill definitely be repeating.

  15. #220

    JordanaJin

    Wow in utter disappointment.

    Feel baited at this point.

    Finally had a chance to see her and yeah wasn't the girl everybody is raving about.

    Let's start.

    Looks / photos. The photos representing her are not how she looks now I'd go on say Almost completely different girl. Her hair is black now and she is not petite but flabby like really flabby. Only had some cat eye liner to make her look more Asian no make up on. Korean? Pffffft yah noooo she just looks like a some Latina with slight Asian look but Asian not from K or J. Flabby tits and medium ass with little flab. Hadn't shaved her snatch area maybe week so it was starting to grow.

    Her in action- from the intel I gather she was passionate and is a giver so I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt at this point cause her looks scored a D. Her personality was subpar not really talkative like most mentioned just basic convo I ended up talking about the rain just to keep convo going. She's Already naked upon entering the domain and we're headed back into the same room at the Enclave spot with that annoying ass bed busting up my shins. BJ wasn't bad but wasn't good, only thing which kept me going was she had some decent spit and hand action, she would barley go past the Helm with her mouth I went to thrust a bit at this point I want to fuck her mouth and she jolted her head back like yeah I don't like that. Subpar suction.

    Standing mish, cowgirl, doggie is what I accomplished. Cowgirl LOL more like just sitting on top of me slightly moaning but not grinding or bouncing I felt O pleasure in this position. I had to pull her down a bit so I could angle and thrust underneath I was able to Pound for a bit but doing that is a hell of a work out on the lower and mid section of your body. Doggie was subpar as she wouldn't fully arch and so I'm at a cross section of almost iron board flat to mid arch. Idk if she was already sore from previous cocks but I can see few times her body wanting to move away from me thrusting.

    As I finished in doggie, I'm rolling off the bed hitting my knees on the stupid frame, she hits me with the I have a guy coming in 5 minutes. Wow.. I wasn't over my Hhr sesh mind you.

    Final score- 6.5 and I'm being generous.

    JordanaJin & Kristamay are tied for being the worst enclave litter I have seen.

    I see responses being thrown around that this chicks are the hottest and be lucky you're able to fuck them blah blah blah oh bloody hell mate! I would agree on being young yes but looks wise unless they look completely different dolled up I wouldn't give them a nod if I passed them on the street. That's what they represent on there profile but in reality it's far from that. I get it everybody has a penny to throw for their opinions. In my opinion Ariaangel Looks exactly like her pics, when I seen her she was dolled up wearing a school girl outfit I didn't not request that BTW I was tossed cause she exceeded my expectations how she look from her pics. Now if she wasn't dolled up and looking Hott would she look ugly? Hmm maybe but at least her body still is banging and the sex would still be good. Kendra look Hot and Kylie was attractive and she had 0 makeup the only chick with a pure GND look.

    Aria looks more Asian than jordana and she has 0 Asian in her genetics.

    At this point it's Russian roulette with these girls, if it's a new girl you're lucky she's representing her looks and good in the sack. Wel bang as much as you can. Two years later the looks and fvk will diminish tremendously. Not all these girls can hold there ground like some of the hot and still horny veterans.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape