Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by JollyJohnRoger
  1. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by VodkaTonic  [View Original Post]
    CindyTan's pics are accurate.
    She is well known for her big natural breasts for an Asian. But her pictures here are not that good in other parts.

  2. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by MRNimbus  [View Original Post]
    So what you're saying is I should have just stuck to wankin off to her pics instead. Blonde hair Asian Korean mix what I could gather off the pics specifically that one with her legs open with her little patch of hair got me.

    Fvk I could care less if the shit says she's Egyptian / Japanese / israeli. Can we just get an accurate photo and not jordanajin when she was about to turn 18.

    Ariaangel has accurate photos that is her and what you get in person.

    Kyliemarie has accurate photos that is her.

    Tiny amber has accurate photos.

    Simplybetty has accurate photos.

    Shelby's to me were a little out of date.

    Priya has accurate photos. Her and aria to me have the best bods.
    Your complaint about her is exactly what I read http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6412650.

    I was wondering why you go ahead. The other reviews are mixed.

    I wouldn't say the enclave girl pictures are accurate. It can only be accurate if you stand up facing the camera in a bikini like Lexi21 last week. In response, the newer enclave girls MM and VV did the same thing I had never seen before. On the positive side, if you go after them at random, you may discover someone a little better than your ATF in every department. I shouldn't have said that TinyAmber is 10. Amber is cute even with nearly no makeup. The one I met all dolled up with character. She has legs and is taller. Nicer skin texture. Breast two cup size bigger hanging extremely well that turned me into a breast man instantly. I went crazy flat ironing her holding her left breast in my hand. I'll be back looking for what I have missed.

  3. #234

    Chub Sisters

    Give Jordana 15 more pounds and these two can be sisters.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ValentinaVegas77

  4. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by MRNimbus  [View Original Post]
    So what you're saying is I should have just stuck to wankin off to her pics instead. Blonde hair Asian Korean mix what I could gather off the pics specifically that one with her legs open with her little patch of hair got me.

    Fvk I could care less if the shit says she's Egyptian / Japanese / israeli. Can we just get an accurate photo and not jordanajin when she was about to turn 18.

    Ariaangel has accurate photos that is her and what you get in person.

    Kyliemarie has accurate photos that is her.

    Tiny amber has accurate photos.

    Simplybetty has accurate photos.

    Shelby's to me were a little out of date.

    Priya has accurate photos. Her and aria to me have the best bods.
    CindyTan's pics are accurate.

  5. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    There is a review here. She has a baby, breasts sag a little. More Mexican than Asian. Some claim DFK but others no kissing. If she is often tired, she is busy and can be selective in keeping clients. A reliable source who had seen her a few times said, "LFK if in the mood. " I asked whose mood. Her mood, LOL. I don't think he minds, amen.
    So what you're saying is I should have just stuck to wankin off to her pics instead. Blonde hair Asian Korean mix what I could gather off the pics specifically that one with her legs open with her little patch of hair got me.

    Fvk I could care less if the shit says she's Egyptian / Japanese / israeli. Can we just get an accurate photo and not jordanajin when she was about to turn 18.

    Ariaangel has accurate photos that is her and what you get in person.

    Kyliemarie has accurate photos that is her.

    Tiny amber has accurate photos.

    Simplybetty has accurate photos.

    Shelby's to me were a little out of date.

    Priya has accurate photos. Her and aria to me have the best bods.

  6. #231

    SophieGreene = CaseyStar? = AlexandriaVIP

    Quote Originally Posted by VSC832  [View Original Post]
    SophieGreene has been rebranded as CaseyStar. Couldn't mistake those round bouncy tits for anyone else. Also she's posted the same pics on her IG.
    Thought she went solo as AlexandriaVIP?

    Back in the stable?

  7. #230

    CelineStar Enclave Booker

    CelineStar.

    Petite Celine's in COSTA MESA BY SCP Now.

    Visiting COSTA MESA BY SCP Now.

    3/11/24.

    Petite.

    5 ft 2 in 105 lbs.

    "22 years old".

    Note: They stopped specifying ethnicity, probably because of comments here, LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C3BF70BC-588C-C5E3-498A-2FA6933B267C_AirBrush_20240311101648.jpg‎   C95395EF-FC56-943C-0836-01DD79478890_AirBrush_20240311101815.jpg‎  

  8. #229

    Enclave Booker CaseyStar

    Quote Originally Posted by VSC832  [View Original Post]
    SophieGreene has been rebranded as CaseyStar. Couldn't mistake those round bouncy tits for anyone else. Also she's posted the same pics on her IG.
    New HX! Petite Casey's in COSTA MESA BY SCP Now.

    Visiting COSTA MESA BY SCP Now.

    3/11/24.

    Petite.

    5 ft 100 lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9E69CC35-06ED-5940-CA15-DEE74E1CFAE6_AirBrush_20240311100214.jpg‎   81B93D69-921E-8FC0-83BB-95109E8B5443_AirBrush_20240311100137.jpg‎  

  9. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    I wish the Enclave girls would just have their race / ethnicity accurately stated. I don't know why it gets misstated so often. I don't think being honest would mean fewer inquiries.

    It's just a matter of expectations & disappointment. The goal should be that the guy gets his expectations met as closely as possible.
    I think it's to make them sound more exotic. Mixed girls are usually more attractive.

  10. #227
    SophieGreene has been rebranded as CaseyStar. Couldn't mistake those round bouncy tits for anyone else. Also she's posted the same pics on her IG.

  11. #226

    Enclave expectations

    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    I wish the Enclave girls would just have their race / ethnicity accurately stated. I don't know why it gets misstated so often. I don't think being honest would mean fewer inquiries.

    It's just a matter of expectations & disappointment. The goal should be that the guy gets his expectations met as closely as possible.
    This.

    I think we should post "the real deal" here, and not just what's in the ads.

  12. #225
    I wish the Enclave girls would just have their race / ethnicity accurately stated. I don't know why it gets misstated so often. I don't think being honest would mean fewer inquiries.

    It's just a matter of expectations & disappointment. The goal should be that the guy gets his expectations met as closely as possible.

  13. #224

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    There is a review here. She has a baby, breasts sag a little. More Mexican than Asian. Some claim DFK but others no kissing. If she is often tired, she is busy and can be selective in keeping clients. A reliable source who had seen her a few times said, "LFK if in the mood. " I asked whose mood. Her mood, LOL. I don't think he minds, amen.
    Just reading this killed my boner.

  14. #223

    JordinaJin

    There is a review here. She has a baby, breasts sag a little. More Mexican than Asian. Some claim DFK but others no kissing. If she is often tired, she is busy and can be selective in keeping clients. A reliable source who had seen her a few times said, "LFK if in the mood. " I asked whose mood. Her mood, LOL. I don't think he minds, amen.

  15. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by MRNimbus  [View Original Post]
    Wow in utter disappointment.

    Feel baited at this point.

    Finally had a chance to see her and yeah wasn't the girl everybody is raving about.

    Let's start.

    Looks / photos. The photos representing her are not how she looks now I'd go on say Almost completely different girl. Her hair is black now and she is not petite but flabby like really flabby. Only had some cat eye liner to make her look more Asian no make up on. Korean? Pffffft yah noooo she just looks like a some Latina with slight Asian look but Asian not from K or J. Flabby tits and medium ass with little flab. Hadn't shaved her snatch area maybe week so it was starting to grow.
    I had Jordana twice. Our first session, her moan was so loud, it turned my mood to 11. Second session, it was obvious that she is tired from the couple guys before me.

    Sorry for your experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape