Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 488 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 538 588 988 1488 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33983

    Ariana

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/166103180
    With provider Ariana how many Mario coins for hh and hour? Also how was the experience with her?
    Unless you try to lowball her or in any way disrespect her, she's going to give you an A+ experience.

    Rich.

  2. #33982
    Seen her several times, always a great experience, good to great incalls. Usually quotes 2. 4 for HH and 4. For H, might be some room there. Lots of lingerie just tell what you like. Really gets into it. PM if you need more details.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/166103180

    With provider Ariana how many Mario coins for hh and hour? Also how was the experience with her?

  3. #33981

    Anyone have success or TGTBT?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/064929182577

    I like the frame on this one. IG says she from up north. Posting beach / Mayo area. Fingers crossed.

  4. #33980

    Sophia's a go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is back! She is only in Jax until the 12th at about 6:00 pm. She gave me the ok to share her number with SENIORS only. I visited her for my second time and opted to do an hour this time. She did not disappoint. PM me for her number, seniors only please. And if it's later than Tuesday the 12th at 6:00 pm, don't bother because she will be gone. She's a hot little 32 YO from PR. Nice D rack, thin waist and a pretty face.
    Saw her yesterday. Super easy and wonderful lady! Great T&A. Nice tight kitty too! Got her info from Orlo69 and she's spot on. I like latinas and I like them especially when they aren't doing shady shit! Opted for HH and donated 2. 0.

  5. #33979

    Karla

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/166344669

    Any good experience with this provider? Is she real?

  6. #33978

    Erika's possible return

    Hey guys, was talking to my favorite Mexican hottie today. She says she's planning a trip back next month. She has changed her number, check her add in Albany Ga and let her know you've been waiting to see her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...k/607590789622

    For those that don't know Erika she's a great GFE professional provider. Always clean and gives a way above average BBBJ, in my opinion. I've been seeing her for 3 years now and always leave with a smile on my face.

  7. #33977

    How many Mario coins?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/166103180

    With provider Ariana how many Mario coins for hh and hour? Also how was the experience with her?

  8. #33976
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    Please respond on my thread or direct message if any of why'all had a good experience with these two providers? Also were they very GFE?

    Littlemiss sunshine- https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/376548153647.

    And.

    Sophia sunshine- https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/872757634872.
    Looks like Sophia Sunshine has upgraded to Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/uaremysunshine.

    I've tried to meet up with her after seeing some good reviews here, but comms are really spotty. Also thought a QV is offered, according to Tryst, QV's are no longer on the menu.

  9. #33975

    Lex

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I have no Intel to add, but she's pretty hot. At least the girl in the pics is hot. This shit drives me crazy though...on her worded ad she claims nothing bare. Don't even ask
    or you will be blocked! Then she lists on her activities that she gives BBBJ. I would never expect bbfs from anyone, but the BBBJ is definitely a requirement for me. So I wish some of these rocket scientists would get it together as far as that goes. I have definitely not gone to see some of them when they say absolutely no bare.
    She's on the decline big time. Avoid.

  10. #33974

    Lex

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    I recall seeing mixed reviews good and bad. Anybody seen her recently?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/422131764529
    That's Lex. There are numerous reviews, recent and otherwise. The one I recall being quite unfavorable was how she has very odd requirements on what can be inside her and what cannot. Condoms versus fingers. Etc. There's another where she messaged an unsatisfied monger that "all men were disgusting" and she hates what she does. I posted a non-visit review about some pretty stupid messages I received.

    She sounds more like an avoid than a must see.

    Rich.

  11. #33973

    About the lookout

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosallyv69  [View Original Post]
    It seemed sketchy to me at first but never any issues in my experience. I think they just rent a couple rooms for the latinas to use and then hang in their cars until they are closed for biz. I always go early morning and have seen them hanging in their car as well. Texas plate if I remember correctly. They use multiple numbers and bounce between university and jtb. I imagine robbing people would ruin their welcome. Can't imagine they would want to do that. Then again, anything is possible and I trust no one! This ad I use frequent and never any problems other than false advertising!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/s...scorts/3234088
    I am for safety and all, but if those clowns are going to be around, they need to maybe tint their windows or be less conspicuous. It's the same as what we say about the American girls--they should not have sketchy guys hanging around. Like I said, I wasn't too concern about that, but what I have been running into with them lately is how they get you their and cancel the appointment at the last minute. I am sure they do this because someone is coming in with a higher offer. They are just too damn wishy-washy for my taste. You guys can have such BS and they certainly don't have to worry about me again, with their fake azz pics anyway! SMH.

  12. #33972
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    I recall seeing mixed reviews good and bad. Anybody seen her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/422131764529
    I have no Intel to add, but she's pretty hot. At least the girl in the pics is hot. This shit drives me crazy though...on her worded ad she claims nothing bare. Don't even ask
    or you will be blocked! Then she lists on her activities that she gives BBBJ. I would never expect bbfs from anyone, but the BBBJ is definitely a requirement for me. So I wish some of these rocket scientists would get it together as far as that goes. I have definitely not gone to see some of them when they say absolutely no bare.

  13. #33971

    Any recent reviews

    I recall seeing mixed reviews good and bad. Anybody seen her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/422131764529

  14. #33970
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosallyv69  [View Original Post]
    It seemed sketchy to me at first but never any issues in my experience. I think they just rent a couple rooms for the latinas to use and then hang in their cars until they are closed for biz. I always go early morning and have seen them hanging in their car as well. Texas plate if I remember correctly. They use multiple numbers and bounce between university and jtb. I imagine robbing people would ruin their welcome. Can't imagine they would want to do that. Then again, anything is possible and I trust no one! This ad I use frequent and never any problems other than false advertising!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/s...scorts/3234088
    Sooo. You just made the point I'm about to make. I rarely have issues with feeling super sketchy or like someone is going to rob me. I feel like this is at least partially due to the fact that I never ever go wandering late at night. That is certainly not to say you can't run into trouble in the morning or in the afternoon, or even when it's daylight, but I feel like your chances of having trouble are definitely diminished. Just my. 02.

  15. #33969

    Sophia from Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is back! She is only in Jax until the 12th at about 6:00 pm. She gave me the ok to share her number with SENIORS only. I visited her for my second time and opted to do an hour this time. She did not disappoint. PM me for her number, seniors only please. And if it's later than Tuesday the 12th at 6:00 pm, don't bother because she will be gone. She's a hot little 32 YO from PR. Nice D rack, thin waist and a pretty face.
    What would be the best way to get her contact information. Definitely DM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape