Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 41286
-
03-12-24 10:52 #33981Senior Member

Posts: 74Anyone have success or TGTBT?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/064929182577
I like the frame on this one. IG says she from up north. Posting beach / Mayo area. Fingers crossed.
-
03-12-24 09:57 #33980Senior Member

Posts: 85Sophia's a go!
Saw her yesterday. Super easy and wonderful lady! Great T&A. Nice tight kitty too! Got her info from Orlo69 and she's spot on. I like latinas and I like them especially when they aren't doing shady shit! Opted for HH and donated 2. 0.
Originally Posted by Kooter
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 09:26 #33979Senior Member

Posts: 130Karla
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/166344669
Any good experience with this provider? Is she real?
-
03-12-24 09:22 #33978Senior Member

Posts: 559Erika's possible return
Hey guys, was talking to my favorite Mexican hottie today. She says she's planning a trip back next month. She has changed her number, check her add in Albany Ga and let her know you've been waiting to see her again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...k/607590789622
For those that don't know Erika she's a great GFE professional provider. Always clean and gives a way above average BBBJ, in my opinion. I've been seeing her for 3 years now and always leave with a smile on my face.
-
03-12-24 09:20 #33977Senior Member

Posts: 130How many Mario coins?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/166103180
With provider Ariana how many Mario coins for hh and hour? Also how was the experience with her?
-
03-11-24 23:56 #33976Regular Member

Posts: 9Looks like Sophia Sunshine has upgraded to Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/uaremysunshine.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
I've tried to meet up with her after seeing some good reviews here, but comms are really spotty. Also thought a QV is offered, according to Tryst, QV's are no longer on the menu.
-
03-11-24 22:42 #33975Senior Member

Posts: 260Lex
She's on the decline big time. Avoid.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 22:41 #33974Senior Member

Posts: 477Lex
That's Lex. There are numerous reviews, recent and otherwise. The one I recall being quite unfavorable was how she has very odd requirements on what can be inside her and what cannot. Condoms versus fingers. Etc. There's another where she messaged an unsatisfied monger that "all men were disgusting" and she hates what she does. I posted a non-visit review about some pretty stupid messages I received.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
She sounds more like an avoid than a must see.
Rich.
-
03-11-24 18:58 #33973Senior Member

Posts: 1170About the lookout
I am for safety and all, but if those clowns are going to be around, they need to maybe tint their windows or be less conspicuous. It's the same as what we say about the American girls--they should not have sketchy guys hanging around. Like I said, I wasn't too concern about that, but what I have been running into with them lately is how they get you their and cancel the appointment at the last minute. I am sure they do this because someone is coming in with a higher offer. They are just too damn wishy-washy for my taste. You guys can have such BS and they certainly don't have to worry about me again, with their fake azz pics anyway! SMH.
Originally Posted by Rosallyv69
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 18:16 #33972Senior Member

Posts: 586I have no Intel to add, but she's pretty hot. At least the girl in the pics is hot. This shit drives me crazy though...on her worded ad she claims nothing bare. Don't even ask
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
or you will be blocked! Then she lists on her activities that she gives BBBJ. I would never expect bbfs from anyone, but the BBBJ is definitely a requirement for me. So I wish some of these rocket scientists would get it together as far as that goes. I have definitely not gone to see some of them when they say absolutely no bare.
-
03-11-24 18:12 #33971Senior Member

Posts: 170Any recent reviews
I recall seeing mixed reviews good and bad. Anybody seen her recently?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/422131764529
-
03-11-24 18:12 #33970Senior Member

Posts: 586Sooo. You just made the point I'm about to make. I rarely have issues with feeling super sketchy or like someone is going to rob me. I feel like this is at least partially due to the fact that I never ever go wandering late at night. That is certainly not to say you can't run into trouble in the morning or in the afternoon, or even when it's daylight, but I feel like your chances of having trouble are definitely diminished. Just my. 02.
Originally Posted by Rosallyv69
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 18:10 #33969Senior Member

Posts: 130Sophia from Orlando
What would be the best way to get her contact information. Definitely DM me.
Originally Posted by Kooter
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 16:57 #33968Senior Member

Posts: 85Lookouts
It seemed sketchy to me at first but never any issues in my experience. I think they just rent a couple rooms for the latinas to use and then hang in their cars until they are closed for biz. I always go early morning and have seen them hanging in their car as well. Texas plate if I remember correctly. They use multiple numbers and bounce between university and jtb. I imagine robbing people would ruin their welcome. Can't imagine they would want to do that. Then again, anything is possible and I trust no one! This ad I use frequent and never any problems other than false advertising!
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/s...scorts/3234088
-
03-11-24 16:53 #33967Senior Member

Posts: 115University
I got suckered into going there as well. Stupid me thought the pictures of the hot Latina girl would be SOMEWHAT close to the real girl but no. Not even close. The difference between the hot ass Latina in the photo and the ugly ass AA girl were miles apart. But as you already know, the little head prevailed and I did the deed anyway. Total dead fish. I closed my eyes, busted a nut and got the hell out of there.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




