Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 344 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 394 444 844 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13276

    Sdm

    Quote Originally Posted by DrSummer  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys,

    Got permanently banned from Seeking. Looking for alternatives. Anyone who is on sugardaddymeet, com, I appreciate the following info.

    1. What is the monthly fee?

    2. Is messaging unlimited or have to pay or use tokens to message?

    3. Is a profile photo an absolute requirement?

    4. How easy to use a prepaid card to make the payment?

    Thanks guys.

    Dr. S.
    50 for a month, 90 for 3 months and 150 for 6 mos. Since you're new to the site do the 3 month subscription. It will take patience to weed through the bs and learning to navigate the site. Platform is annoying compared to SA and the search feature is wide ranged, 50 miles minimum, not dialed in like on seeking where you can check your own neighborhood.

    When it comes to messaging, you'll need a subscription, (premium), to message people. Premium allows you to msg anyone. However if your not a member you can always comment on their profile on the bottom but its pointless. If you want to be considered a SD as they say, you'll def need the subscription.

    Also if your not premium you cannot view who likes your profile or who has viewed your profile. Same goes for girls who arent premium members. They can't see that you viewed them. Its best to msg them so they can hit you back, which you need premium for anyway.

    SDM has an app. Its gay. I suggest the browser instead. Better features.

    There are chatrooms as well on this site. They are ALL useless except for the main chat. I'm in there quite a bit. People just shoot the shit from all over the globe, its harmless and entertaining. You have to be premium in order to use the main chat though.

    No clue about prepaid cards.

    Do whatever you want for a profile pic. Suggest you validate your profile too- lets girls know its you behind the profile and not some hack. Diamond isn't necessary, no need to validate your salary unless ya want to.

    I've been on and off SDM for almost 3 yrs. No more SA for me, banned for soliciting sex (go figure). I join for 1 month and take a break for 2 months. I can get enough numbers and if I meet 1 or 2 girls in a month, I'm content. I don't expend as much energy on these sites as I used too.

    Lastly its slim pickens in the DC area regarding women on SDM. Quality is lower than SA. I've started to expanded my search up to 200 mi to find someone new and worthy for my own entertainment. Good Luck to you and everyone else.

  2. #13275

    Again, blocked doesn't mean you can't get a URL

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    By the way, if you block a profile, or you're blocked, you can still get the profile link. Just click a link to their profile by clicking the "blocked" image in your list of messages. It will bring you to the "Profile Not Available" page, but the URL in your browser will be the URL for their profile, so you can still just copy and paste that here, even though you can't access their profile.
    I see a lot of guys on here saying they can't provide a profile URL because they were blocked or they blocked someone. Please read above. URLs are a lot better than names, where it's easy to get spelling and white spaces wrong, especially if you're going off memory. The URL is always there and you can always visit it, the only difference when blocked is you don't see the content of the page.

  3. #13274

    Some Inputs on SDM

    Quote Originally Posted by DrSummer  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys,

    Got permanently banned from Seeking. Looking for alternatives. Anyone who is on sugardaddymeet, com, I appreciate the following info.

    1. What is the monthly fee?

    2. Is messaging unlimited or have to pay or use tokens to message?

    3. Is a profile photo an absolute requirement?

    4. How easy to use a prepaid card to make the payment?


    Thanks guys.

    Dr. S.
    1. What is the monthly fee? - 50 Monthy or lower if you opt for 3 month.

    2. Is messaging unlimited or have to pay or use tokens to message? - Messaging is unlimited.

    3. Is a profile photo an absolute requirement? - You can crop your face out for privacy.

    4. How easy to use a prepaid card to make the payment? - I haven't used a prepaid card, so sorry no inputs on that.

    I have had less productive outcomes on SDM in the recent past. I met two SB's 3 years back which turned out good but after that its been a dry run compared to SA. I guess it's the probability of being in the right place at the right time. Other people here have had better luck in SDM. YMMV.

  4. #13273

    Why stress?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrSummer  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys,

    Got permanently banned from Seeking. Looking for alternatives. Anyone who is on sugardaddymeet, com, I appreciate the following info.

    1. What is the monthly fee?

    2. Is messaging unlimited or have to pay or use tokens to message?

    3. Is a profile photo an absolute requirement?

    4. How easy to use a prepaid card to make the payment?

    Thanks guys.

    Dr. S.
    Should be easy to create another one, of course depending upon how you created the one that got banned.

  5. #13272
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Vanessa or whatever the hell her real name is. The pics were very intriguing and she went straight to texting and schedule a date. I pick her up from the hair salon she's working at and she looks nothing like the pics. She is much older, in her late 30's maybe early 40's. Droopy tits that her outfit partly revealed. Not a looker at all. I attempt to salvage something by trying to see the good in it and drive with her to the restaurant. Once we got to the table I was planning my exit. Before we ordered she excuses herself to the bathroom and I excuse myself out the restaurant. Beware. She texted me from an iPhone ending in 1794.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-73a0763453ee
    She hit me up as well. Quoted $250 and sent the following picture. I'm assuming she doesn't look like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dccaff01ba3aa5eba9d507df3552394f57ab06a0-1.jpg‎   7bde9bb632f81080bcc6402490101df45dc74d78-1.jpg‎  

  6. #13271

    Sugar Daddy Meet

    Hi Guys,

    Got permanently banned from Seeking. Looking for alternatives. Anyone who is on sugardaddymeet, com, I appreciate the following info.

    1. What is the monthly fee?

    2. Is messaging unlimited or have to pay or use tokens to message?

    3. Is a profile photo an absolute requirement?

    4. How easy to use a prepaid card to make the payment?

    Thanks guys.

    Dr. S.

  7. #13270

    FoxyPrincess

    To no one's surprise this one is fake, wants money upfront.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-da50c2eb0e30

  8. #13269

    Tori

    Frank, she's real. She will respond very quickly with pre-written prose. She's not a bot, she's a first class scam artist.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    This is a bot. I favorited and it IMMEDIATELY favorited back and messaged me.

  9. #13268

    Tori

    Thanks, Joe. Yep, it's Tori. I noticed her new profile as well. Keeping track of this scammer could be full-time job.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Is this her new new one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-76ff79b6d03a

    Let's keep updating the forum with her new profiles so no one else gets scammed.

  10. #13267

    Same Thing

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she quoted the same to me and through SA messaging. I blocked her immediately.

  11. #13266

    Lala is delusional


  12. #13265

    Not a Bot

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    This is a bot. I favorited and it IMMEDIATELY favorited back and messaged me.
    I asked him about giving allowance only after fun and she didn't like it.

    Called me names before blocking.

    So no bot.

    She might be looking for targets though.

  13. #13264
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    This is a bot. I favorited and it IMMEDIATELY favorited back and messaged me.

  14. #13263

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    In West Virginia? I found a platinum blonde in WV, account created in 2020, no verification though.

    Guys some simple rules:

    1) If she's super hot, she's fake. If she's super hot and not fake, you can't afford her.

    2) Any combination of "platonic", "spoil you with my company", "talking" means she is not going to fuck you. Read carefully, sometimes even "no strings" means you'll give her money with no strings.

    3) If she responds IMMEDIATELY to your favorite or message, she's a bot.

    4) Verifications, even premium (edu address) can be easily faked.
    Thanks, I was foolish enough to trust the blue badge. I thought that gave her credibility. The account must have been deactivated since it was a new account out of Baltimore.

  15. #13262

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    She's back at it with this profile -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-3b1945301f51
    Is this her new new one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-76ff79b6d03a

    Let's keep updating the forum with her new profiles so no one else gets scammed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape