Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2051
    Quote Originally Posted by AOneWhoWonders  [View Original Post]
    I booked the new LK model that goes by "Site" (I had to ask the booker if that was a web misprint but they said no, she goes by Site and is new with no reviews). Her pics are outstanding, I know they are doctored and the face has been changed. But the body is likely somewhat close. The LK models I've booked in the past have been the ones from their pictures (you can tell by tattoos and other features).

    If anyone sees her before me tell us how it goes! I'll relay back my report either Wednesday night or Thursday morning.
    Bro got balls to TOFTT with someone name Site.

  2. #2050

    LK Sweet Jenna

    The two pictures of her laying on the couch and bed are most accurate. IMO.

  3. #2049

    LK Sweet Jenna

    Had a good time with Sweet Jenna. She is fun size and I am thinking she is smaller than Hera but not by much. Face is touched up but pictures I thought were a good representation. Scheduling was easy and gets a 5/5. Sweet Jenna was sweet and had a great attitude throughout with a mix of 60/40 playful and sensual, 5/5. BT and shower was fun and I get the full soap up and preview, 5/5. Make it back to the BR for lots of BBBJ teasing, loved it, 5/5. Pussy glide was hot and she takes good cues. CFS was great and we tumbled all over the bed and gets a 5/5. After action spooning and exit was on par, 5/5. I would repeat.

  4. #2048
    Quote Originally Posted by AOneWhoWonders  [View Original Post]
    I booked the new LK model that goes by "Site" (I had to ask the booker if that was a web misprint but they said no, she goes by Site and is new with no reviews). Her pics are outstanding, I know they are doctored and the face has been changed. But the body is likely somewhat close. The LK models I've booked in the past have been the ones from their pictures (you can tell by tattoos and other features).

    If anyone sees her before me tell us how it goes! I'll relay back my report either Wednesday night or Thursday morning.
    I'm excited to see her as well. But I hate to break it to you all the pictures are fake. Every girl they've had none of them are the actual pictures. And when you look at the measurements the waist and hips are the same in every girl. The only measurement that changes is the bust. I've seen many of these girls and none of them are the same in the photos. The pictures are almost AI. Do a reverse photo search on them.

  5. #2047

    New LK model Site

    I booked the new LK model that goes by "Site" (I had to ask the booker if that was a web misprint but they said no, she goes by Site and is new with no reviews). Her pics are outstanding, I know they are doctored and the face has been changed. But the body is likely somewhat close. The LK models I've booked in the past have been the ones from their pictures (you can tell by tattoos and other features).

    If anyone sees her before me tell us how it goes! I'll relay back my report either Wednesday night or Thursday morning.

  6. #2046

    Wondering the same

    Quote Originally Posted by OryDamian1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to CA? Site has been down for days now.
    I am wondering what happened as well. Hopefully they come back.

  7. #2045

    No comms

    Anyone else having trouble getting into contact with lk and OMG? Neither are answering my texts. Idk if it's because I'm using a fake number, but they aren't even responding.

  8. #2044

    Miss Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveHE  [View Original Post]
    Booked her for Sunday then got a text from Booker early in the morning that she was taking a day off. You guys probably wore her out.
    You and me both, brother. Was a bit disappointed Sunday morning.

  9. #2043

    OMG Mina

    Went to see her this past week and really good service and experience. This was my first time at a Kgirl agency so here is my review. She is the girl in the pictures and is very friendly and bubbly. The location is safe in the buckhead area. The apartment is nice and clean so no worries there.

    I got there and she opened the door and was excited to see me. Went to a lfk kiss and was rubbing all over my body. We went and did the blue toast and shower. No preview bbj in shower, she just washed me and my mini me up and was excited that he was standing at attention. Note: while we were in the shower, she said you gym and I said yea and she said good because Americans are fat LOL with big bellies LOL so fellas, get it together LOL.

    On to the bedroom and went right to DFK and then bbj on her knees in front of the mirror and she knows where they are. Lots of suction and gagging and really trying to get me going. Was getting close got her up with more DFK and laid on bed and more bbj. Wanted to finally get to the action then she got the rubber and mounted me CG and rode me like a champ. Flipped over to mish and put her legs on my shoulder but I guess it was too much so just regular mish and gave her a pounding and she was very responsive and then popped in bag. She then pull rubber off and cleaned me up with a bbj. I had somewhere to be so I said round 2 and she said yes you are still ready. So she rode me so more until she got tired and doggy and man I was pounding her looking at all the mirrors. Couldn't bust so then I put her back in mish and pounded but still couldn't bust so she pulled off the rubber and bbj trying to get me to bust but couldn't so we call it there. Overall good time and would recommend for anyone to try.

  10. #2042

    Carol Site Down

    Does anyone know what happened to CA? Site has been down for days now.

  11. #2041

    SirPaul

    SirPaul, please clear your inbox.

  12. #2040
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPerson  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Mina again for the 4th I know there's been a lot of reviews for her already but if you haven't seen her yet run to the booker now she's leaving Friday. Pics are her no photoshop. She's very quirky and energetic. One of the best bbjs she doesn't get very deep but very good suction and wetness when she sucks dick. If you're looking for GFE with lots of dfk she's your girl. From the moment the door opened to the moment I left all it was dfk central. Rides very well and has a nice tight pussy. My number 1 atf and by a large margin. If you haven't seen her yet what's stopping you; only got 6 days left till she gone till December.
    Booked her for Sunday then got a text from Booker early in the morning that she was taking a day off. You guys probably wore her out.

  13. #2039
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakaps  [View Original Post]
    Who is your atf in kgirls? I loved Mina and Rose but looking for fuller bodied recommendations!
    Yuhee, Brianna, Rose, and Hu.

  14. #2038

    Lkatl please share password

    Can someone share password? When this started? Also send me their number. I have to book an appointment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilboba  [View Original Post]
    Did lk change their phone number? If they did can someone pm me the number or the password for the website. They aren't responding unfortunately.

  15. #2037

    Agree generally

    From the ones I have seen, they are well represented by the pictures. Few use real photos while more are slightly photoshopped. I don't think I have arrived and was so thrown off by the discrepancy I felt catfished. Age is a heavy topic that does not bother me much. Some of my best experiences were with the more experienced ones so to speak.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmxlqmqkr  [View Original Post]
    I've met few girls same as picture at kbp and lk.

    I went to meet joy at LK and she use her picture.

    But many of those girls are using either fake pics or heavy photoshopped.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape