Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 33453
-
03-12-24 23:01 #29163Banned Member

Posts: 294I'm interested for sure
After some quick Comms, the lady has some personality fo sho and shared more pics which I ain't sharing assfaces. She's right up my alley.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
But this is a double edged sword because we are fucking starved for talent here, any positives will have her blown the fuck up by every Harry, Dick, Tom and the fucking lurkers.
But if it gets her here, fuck it.
-
03-12-24 22:37 #29162Banned Member

Posts: 5352She saws why would I have you come to my place and take the money and run. How many times have we read a monger goes into a providers place an 10 min. Later knock on the door.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
I contacted her she responded right away with rates 150 HH an 250 H. Loves DATY an BBBJCIM no anal. Said she starting squirting a month ago an now she wants to squirt all the time. When I ask if she wanted the money upfront she said yes donation before play. AS always never pay in advance.
-
03-12-24 18:06 #29161Senior Member

Posts: 324Maybe
I may be interested after she posts more pictures.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 17:13 #29160Banned Member

Posts: 5352Jodi
Got a text out of the blue today from a provider in Dayton JODI. She said she was thinking about coming to Cincy. Anyone else get a text. Saw her a few years ago.
Had a good time then but as I said it was a few years ago.
https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2
-
03-12-24 13:43 #29159Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3Thinking about touring yalls city?
A friend of mine said Cincinnati was in need of more quality providers? I'm just feeling out if we are cincys cup of tea and if yall would be interested LOL. And yes the photos are accurate 10/10 rating on this site and LC. And if you think it'll be a good trip for us does anyone have any advice on where to / where not to get a room or what areas to avoid? Any advice is appreciated much luv!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/166284606
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/166289255#.
-
03-12-24 13:22 #29158Senior Member

Posts: 827Next!
She makes the rules with respect to services offered, fees charged but not the terms of payment. As my accomplished friend and mentor from the Hartford board, Big Mac Daddy, says, *Next!*!
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 21:29 #29157Senior Member

Posts: 560Catherina
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/166303636 I just made contact with her and had a nice discussion going until I told her That I do not hand over donation until after we are done playing. And her first response was no way that is not happening. She saws why would I have you come to my place and take the money and run. When I said I have been ripped off too may times her reply was I make the rules. Just giving you fair warning.
-
03-11-24 20:11 #29156Senior Member

Posts: 560Waist of time
I have texted her several times got a couple of short responses and then dead silence. I like her trashy look as well but after 3 tries I gave up. She also has an ad on listcrawler.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/166303636
Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 19:28 #29155Senior Member

Posts: 229Leslie Cummings
Saw her in Tampa during Covid. Was the only provider in Tampa that was reputable, so it was two days back then on the plane home with a smile.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 18:38 #29154Senior Member

Posts: 31Hot white trash.
She has a pretty hot little body for a little white trash look. I think I have seen her advertise on stg on the east side of cincy.
Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 11:48 #29153Banned Member

Posts: 5352Use to spend some time in the Detroit area fishing Lake St Clair. Saw a provider they several times each summer. Name was Lesley Cummins. I spend my winter in Florida a when I was in the Tampa are she is down there now. Had to contact her for old time sake. Like all of us she has aged but I did enjoy our time together.
Originally Posted by ChewyC77
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 11:43 #29152Banned Member

Posts: 5352I think he's saying respirator. Would mean stinky pussy. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 11:31 #29151Senior Member

Posts: 28Dawn
What was your donation?
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 07:46 #29150Senior Member

Posts: 324A What??
Ok, what is a "respiratory"?
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-24 23:49 #29149Senior Member

Posts: 80Cincy
Heading to Cincinnati area from Detroit next week. Look for a true squirter. Any suggestions??











Reply With Quote





