Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 61385
-
03-13-24 11:28 #55100Senior Member

Posts: 223How about the channel being. You are seeing what I saw? Hopefully it would be better than the reviews posted.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 11:27 #55099Senior Member

Posts: 442I saw what I saw, but forgot what I done.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 06:42 #55098Senior Member

Posts: 1065Take some photos
I think you have a future on porn hub. If you could just get some glasses that do the secret recording and audio. Your channel could be I saw what I saw.
Originally Posted by ISawWhatIsAw
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 16:26 #55097Senior Member

Posts: 174Maneuvers?
Crazy story. However of all the omitted relevant details. I would like to understand the "insulting titty grab" was it a mean twister? LOL.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 09:23 #55096Senior Member

Posts: 594The Times We Lament yet again
In forty years of mongering I NEVER had this happen to me although I recognize the trend. Once again, this is evidence that things have indeed gone from sugar to shit. Mongers must throw out the old "playbook" and be reconciled to this new level of danger. Of course, without a name or place this post is only of general interest and provides zero actionable intelligence for our community.
Originally Posted by ISawWhatIsAw
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 06:07 #55095Senior Member

Posts: 442Hey Bolo, check your inbox, I thought I had replied to you but I guess I never hit the send icon.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 06:04 #55094Senior Member

Posts: 442She was looking good, I only wished I had more time, but by the time I saw her I had to keep going on my way. Hopefully I will see her again but without digits she will be hard to find. Doesn't take long for her to get scooped by fellow mongers.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 23:37 #55093Senior Member

Posts: 56He never post any names or photos. Yes, no help.
Originally Posted by HeadJudge
[View Original Post]
Anyways I'm looking for Goldie & last time her head was amazing.
-
03-11-24 18:33 #55092Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Vicky
If anyone gets a line on that one, please pass the number to me. Very good pussy from what I remember. Could pull me out of this break I'm in.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 18:14 #55091Senior Member

Posts: 1370Vicky
How is Vicky looking these days?
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 18:12 #55090Senior Member

Posts: 442Vicky
I saw Vicky today around 10 amish near busy bees, my time was already spent so I had to pass, but I wanted to feel that tongue, sure wished I had more time. Hate when that happens, she is always a good time.
-
03-11-24 11:21 #55089Senior Member

Posts: 41Top Jop, Thank you for the info will def be on the lookout for Sabrina!
Originally Posted by TopJob
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 11:17 #55088Senior Member

Posts: 261Sabrina photos
I couldn't get the photos to upload but go back and take a look at these.
T. J.
Originally Posted by TopJob
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 11:08 #55087Senior Member

Posts: 261Tig bitties
Sabrina is a little older than most but she's out on Washington Blvd between Rofo and you-haul between 7 and 8 AM. Or at least the last couple of weeks. Her's are natural. See photo. Look for short red hair.
Or Sasha with the bolt-ons. Find her by the park at Ramsay and Stricker. Look for her blonde wig.
In my experience the boobs become empty bags after a short time in the lifestyle. But YMMV.
T. J.
Originally Posted by GManRip3
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Top Job; 03-11-24 at 11:14. Reason: Attach photo
-
03-11-24 10:50 #55086Senior Member

Posts: 182Who and where? Without these important details, this is zero help.
.
Originally Posted by ISawWhatIsAw
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




