Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 32136
-
03-10-24 21:41 #26736Regular Member

Posts: 25Good looking out. Ty.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-24 21:20 #26735Senior Member

Posts: 1991Disappearance insurance
I've posted this before, but it's been a while, so (FWIW) here it is again:
Originally Posted by JimBliss478
[View Original Post]
Most mongers have encountered the situation in which an ATF, someone with whom you have chemistry and with whom you've established a good connection, suddenly vanishes into the wind. If you have her personal digits, or other contact info, that's not a problem. A quick text or email and you can reestablish comms and make sure everything's ok. Maybe she's just taking some time off or relocating, no worries. Even if she's permanently leaving the hobby, at least you'll know for sure.
But many mongers understandably don't want to save a provider's info on a device or account that could fall into the wrong hands. One solution is to create an anonymous email account and save provider info in a draft message that will never be sent. The email address and the draft message (s) should never be created or accessed in a way that can be traced back to you. Further discussion as to best practices and specifics is probably within the domain of the OPSEC forum, but I'm sure the general concept is clear enough.
Note: Providers can be skittish when you ask them for this kind of contact info. It's up to the individual monger to assess whether the provider is likely to be receptive, and then to ask in a reassuring way. She needs to be sure you won't turn into a stalker or contact her inappropriately. It's not that difficult if you've truly established a decent connection.
-
03-10-24 20:24 #26734Senior Member

Posts: 433Police are checking everywhere
Seems all massage parlors in Fairfax county are being checked. The unfortunate side effect is that it's pushing the girls without the proper paperwork into the crap shoots. Girls who were working at HJ only places are now working at the low budget condos doing FS, not always their preference.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-24 19:16 #26733Senior Member

Posts: 1299Not in this forum
Winchester isn't covered in this forum. You could check out the Harrisonburg (VA) or Martinsburg (WV) forums, but neither appears to be very active. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Cesena
[View Original Post]
Edited to add: unless you get lucky out there, the closest place you'll likely find some action is in Sterling, about 50 miles to the east. That's included in the Northern Virginia forum. Herndon is a town just east of Sterling, but you want to avoid Herndon for the time being. There are reports in the forum that town police busted an AMP this past week.
-
03-10-24 16:43 #26732Senior Member

Posts: 974Cecilia wow
Wonder if news from Extra curricular uncovered activities. Or hopefully some one has her moving to the main arena on her own. Speaks several languages and has kids back home.
Originally Posted by JimBliss478
[View Original Post]
I'm pretty sure we will her about her whereabouts soon hopefully.
I've asked a few was anything happening outside of work. Must say their to tired and on family time from on the hours six days a week.
-
03-10-24 14:35 #26731Senior Member

Posts: 169Toftt
This one has skills! Wow! Asked for hard. She delivered Thai style massage. Gets on the table, works you over. Stretching, knees, elbows. Deep. Followed with oil massage, agin she can go deep.
Originally Posted by OldManRose
[View Original Post]
If you've seen Remi, this one is the same. Limited menu with $$ options.
If you need a great massage, highly recommend.
-
03-10-24 12:13 #26730Senior Member

Posts: 91FHOH Cecilia
Bad news my friends.
Cecilia is no longer at FHOH. *huge sigh*. I wish her all the best.
-
03-10-24 00:23 #26729Regular Member

Posts: 25Winchester
What's out here, I'm in town for business for a week, feeling sore and need some relaxation.
-
03-09-24 21:41 #26728Senior Member

Posts: 63Thems the breaks
So sez the fella that comes trundling happily along, sporting a huge grin and drooling, a large spoon clutched in his fist; after someone has dropped a massive deuce on his doorstep!
Originally Posted by Korman23
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 15:56 #26727Senior Member

Posts: 453Dumb = stupid in this case, according to your dictionary
Humor or not, it was dumb, but I guess its because most of us here aren't still in middle school.
Originally Posted by RedRocks1968
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 13:00 #26726Senior Member

Posts: 206Tiki
It was her. She left the area already.
Originally Posted by BobJob9125
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 08:51 #26725Senior Member

Posts: 11713 Raided?
Based on your report, we'll have to wait till Herndon PD posts their weekly report. Last posting was March 5th.
Originally Posted by Luckey
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 08:41 #26724Senior Member

Posts: 117I wouldn't be surprised if said Karen has set up a camera looking outward from her office window as one described "all her windows to her office open. " as well as the "stink eye" look and body language. As well as the comments in post #26705 are leading to changes or a bust in the future. Greed plus the small head talking is leading to bad things.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 23:15 #26723Senior Member

Posts: 102I would like to know also
I need a pedicure and haircut along with working the kinks out.
Originally Posted by MrEnding
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 22:46 #26722Senior Member

Posts: 102Spa Sung
Since I heard the place looked nice but the younguns on here did not seem to partake.
Met by a small 40+ women who was thin and not overly large on top. This is a body type I like. If your looking for a porn star this is not your women. There was another provider who was bigger with long hair and that's the best I can tell. We went to the room and I told Olivia what I wanted and what I could pay. We reached a deal and it included almost everything I wanted but no FS but everything else was ok even some FIV and DATY. She took me for the table shower and paid attention to everything an all parts. Back in the room I reminded her she massages me for half and hour then I massage her and we see what else happens. Massage was ok but nothing special and at the allotted time started the soft touch and seeing if she could get me to attention. After a little play I told her to get dressed like me and I would massage her. Like many of my favorites she was surprised as I do a pretty decent massage. I got her relaxed and even got two cracks out of her vertebrae. After about 10 minutes of massage I moved into the more erogenous zones and she had not problem I then got my toys out and we both had a good time and I finished P to P with her also doing some hand work. I probably will repeat as I find the providers who like my style often make my one hour girlfriend experience full filing and I think there is more to be had. For those who want more up top and slightly younger providers I think the other women probably fits the bill. There other caveat is I am the upper end of the age of mongers so probably easy to please. Always treat the ladies nice and remember this is their day job just like you have one.











Reply With Quote



