Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 307 357 757 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 17685
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13845
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorgi1  [View Original Post]
    Amy has very good reviews, do you agree? No face photo. Is he attractive and how much?
    Amy has been very good in my experiences with her. She's very personable, and actually knows how to hold polite conversation. Everything is covered, and that ass is fun to look at in doggie.

  2. #13844

    So the reviews "are" correct...Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    Seen her again today definitely mechanical. She wasn't as rude as last time I seen her. I was playing with her boobs and didn't like her nipples played with this time. Head was mostly jacking off and answered a phone call during. Phone was going off no stop. I will not repeat again. I don't care how cute she is. Definitely high volume from what I noticed. Sex was about a min with her on top. I wanted doggy and she wanted to be on top. Seems like she has to be in control.
    Mechanical, rushed, rules out the ass, disinterested and even downright rude was the overall experience of about 90% plus of the "trustworthy" reviews I read on her, that's more than enough "GPS flags" for me to just disregard the other "anomalous" 10% assuming they're even legit...Thanks for TOFFT-or "two", lol.

    Stay Safe

  3. #13843
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Saw these 3 ladies this past week, all went well, feel free to reply with any questions you have. Refrain from a PM so other's can use the intel.

    Amy901:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/165796333

    Brazilian Barbie 304.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166133531

    Sexy Dior.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166131842
    Amy used those pictures for years and I read a review that Brazilian Barbie was disinterested and clinical. It went well for you though?

  4. #13842

    Amy

    Amy has very good reviews, do you agree? No face photo. Is he attractive and how much?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Saw these 3 ladies this past week, all went well, feel free to reply with any questions you have. Refrain from a PM so other's can use the intel.

    Amy901:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/165796333

    Brazilian Barbie 304.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166133531

    Sexy Dior.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166131842

  5. #13841

    Nevermind...

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    How was your experience with "Brazilian Barbie 304"? What exactly was on/off her menu and what's her attitude like in your opinion? Definitely interested, but the reviews I could find are kind of "night and day" all over the place with this chick, ranging from "mechanical, but ok" to downright terrible.

    https://callescort.org/901-513-5683

    TIA.
    Got the info I was curious about on Eccie and TER-finally got my VIP accounts working again, LOL...She's hot AF, and maybe you caught her on a good day, but based on all the reviews I've now been able to read across several different sites, I think I'll pass...Damn shame, this town rarely gets someone that freaking gorgeous anymore.

    Be Careful Out There.

  6. #13840
    Seen her again today definitely mechanical. She wasn't as rude as last time I seen her. I was playing with her boobs and didn't like her nipples played with this time. Head was mostly jacking off and answered a phone call during. Phone was going off no stop. I will not repeat again. I don't care how cute she is. Definitely high volume from what I noticed. Sex was about a min with her on top. I wanted doggy and she wanted to be on top. Seems like she has to be in control.

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    How was your experience with "Brazilian Barbie 304"? What exactly was on/off her menu and what's her attitude like in your opinion? Definitely interested, but the reviews I could find are kind of "night and day" all over the place with this chick, ranging from "mechanical, but ok" to downright terrible.

    https://callescort.org/901-513-5683

    TIA.

  7. #13839
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Saw these 3 ladies this past week, all went well, feel free to reply with any questions you have. Refrain from a PM so other's can use the intel.

    Amy901:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/165796333

    Brazilian Barbie 304.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166133531

    Sexy Dior.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166131842
    How was your experience with "Brazilian Barbie 304"? What exactly was on/off her menu and what's her attitude like in your opinion? Definitely interested, but the reviews I could find are kind of "night and day" all over the place with this chick, ranging from "mechanical, but ok" to downright terrible.

    https://callescort.org/901-513-5683

    TIA.

  8. #13838

    Jacqueline

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Seen this ad now and then after long stretches of time. So is this one real or fake? I'm guessing the latter, but checking here to see if anyone can confirm.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166165842
    She is real! Much larger than pics post. About 30 lvs heavier!!

  9. #13837
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Saw these 3 ladies this past week, all went well, feel free to reply with any questions you have. Refrain from a PM so other's can use the intel.

    Amy901:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/165796333

    Brazilian Barbie 304.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166133531

    Sexy Dior.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166131842
    Wow, you are a busy boy!

  10. #13836

    Jacqueline

    Seen this ad now and then after long stretches of time. So is this one real or fake? I'm guessing the latter, but checking here to see if anyone can confirm.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166165842

  11. #13835

    Amy 901, Brazilian Barbie 304, Sexy Dior

    Saw these 3 ladies this past week, all went well, feel free to reply with any questions you have. Refrain from a PM so other's can use the intel.

    Amy901:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/165796333

    Brazilian Barbie 304.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166133531

    Sexy Dior.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166131842

  12. #13834

    Destiny

    I saw her snap chat. But no not utr. Feel free to contact her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    Not seeing her posting anywhere. Looking at LC Tryst and RubRankings. Is it possible she is just contacting previous clients? I don't want to contact out of the blue if she has gone UTR.

  13. #13833
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience this one I have a thing for the rich gold digging, blood sucking, MILF look! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166111570#.
    Text looks too garbled to me, so either fake engrish or she's really stupid, nah from me.

  14. #13832

    Maybe not

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience this one I have a thing for the rich gold digging, blood sucking, MILF look! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166111570#.
    Her pictures were in Cleveland and Cincinnati last week, so may not be who opens the door here. But nice looking.

  15. #13831

    Probaly TGTBT

    Anybody have any experience this one I have a thing for the rich gold digging, blood sucking, MILF look! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166111570#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape