Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 17689
-
03-10-24 19:07 #13864Senior Member

Posts: 410FS tipping
Don't do FS often, but am meeting a STL reg. This week. She's been here for years and is low volume.
Costs 400. My question is how much tip should I leave if I want to see her again. At 400, if I am not happy, it'll be one and done with no tip.
But I don't want to over tip just so I can repeat. What say you mongers?
-
03-10-24 13:19 #13863Senior Member

Posts: 876Minnieko
This one used to go by "SabrinatheUnicorn" on Tryst but has changed her name again. Passing this info along from a friend because she stood me up once and I won't give her another chance. Here is the body of the text I got from him this morning:
"Stay away. She basically wasted an entire day with sporadic texts, asking me just enough questions to make think she was on her way, and then just ghosted me. This is the second time she did it in a week. The first time I was willing to give her a pass because she claimed there was an issue with her kid and I know how that goes. She also was promising me should would make it up to me with some things that other clients pay more for. In the end, I passed on two other possible dates because she kept the act going all night until it was too late to make other plans. ".
-
03-10-24 13:13 #13862Senior Member

Posts: 687Amy has been very good in my experiences with her. She's very personable, and actually knows how to hold polite conversation. Everything is covered, and that ass is fun to look at in doggie.
Originally Posted by Yorgi1
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-24 12:27 #13861Senior Member

Posts: 551So the reviews "are" correct...Damn.
Mechanical, rushed, rules out the ass, disinterested and even downright rude was the overall experience of about 90% plus of the "trustworthy" reviews I read on her, that's more than enough "GPS flags" for me to just disregard the other "anomalous" 10% assuming they're even legit...Thanks for TOFFT-or "two", lol.
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe
-
03-10-24 11:13 #13860Senior Member

Posts: 307Amy used those pictures for years and I read a review that Brazilian Barbie was disinterested and clinical. It went well for you though?
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 23:41 #13859Senior Member

Posts: 111Amy
Amy has very good reviews, do you agree? No face photo. Is he attractive and how much?
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 21:51 #13858Senior Member

Posts: 551Nevermind...
Got the info I was curious about on Eccie and TER-finally got my VIP accounts working again, LOL...She's hot AF, and maybe you caught her on a good day, but based on all the reviews I've now been able to read across several different sites, I think I'll pass...Damn shame, this town rarely gets someone that freaking gorgeous anymore.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
Be Careful Out There.
-
03-09-24 20:49 #13857Senior Member

Posts: 527Seen her again today definitely mechanical. She wasn't as rude as last time I seen her. I was playing with her boobs and didn't like her nipples played with this time. Head was mostly jacking off and answered a phone call during. Phone was going off no stop. I will not repeat again. I don't care how cute she is. Definitely high volume from what I noticed. Sex was about a min with her on top. I wanted doggy and she wanted to be on top. Seems like she has to be in control.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 11:49 #13856Senior Member

Posts: 551How was your experience with "Brazilian Barbie 304"? What exactly was on/off her menu and what's her attitude like in your opinion? Definitely interested, but the reviews I could find are kind of "night and day" all over the place with this chick, ranging from "mechanical, but ok" to downright terrible.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/901-513-5683
TIA.
-
03-08-24 20:42 #13855Senior Member

Posts: 50Jacqueline
She is real! Much larger than pics post. About 30 lvs heavier!!
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 18:59 #13854Senior Member

Posts: 410Wow, you are a busy boy!
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 18:43 #13853Senior Member

Posts: 92Jacqueline
Seen this ad now and then after long stretches of time. So is this one real or fake? I'm guessing the latter, but checking here to see if anyone can confirm.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166165842
-
03-08-24 16:39 #13852Senior Member

Posts: 279Amy 901, Brazilian Barbie 304, Sexy Dior
Saw these 3 ladies this past week, all went well, feel free to reply with any questions you have. Refrain from a PM so other's can use the intel.
Amy901:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/165796333
Brazilian Barbie 304.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166133531
Sexy Dior.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166131842
-
03-08-24 13:53 #13851Senior Member

Posts: 48Destiny
I saw her snap chat. But no not utr. Feel free to contact her.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 08:58 #13850Senior Member

Posts: 279Text looks too garbled to me, so either fake engrish or she's really stupid, nah from me.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





