Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 17691
-
03-08-24 18:43 #13836Senior Member

Posts: 92Jacqueline
Seen this ad now and then after long stretches of time. So is this one real or fake? I'm guessing the latter, but checking here to see if anyone can confirm.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166165842
-
03-08-24 16:39 #13835Senior Member

Posts: 279Amy 901, Brazilian Barbie 304, Sexy Dior
Saw these 3 ladies this past week, all went well, feel free to reply with any questions you have. Refrain from a PM so other's can use the intel.
Amy901:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/165796333
Brazilian Barbie 304.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166133531
Sexy Dior.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166131842
-
03-08-24 13:53 #13834Senior Member

Posts: 48Destiny
I saw her snap chat. But no not utr. Feel free to contact her.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 08:58 #13833Senior Member

Posts: 279Text looks too garbled to me, so either fake engrish or she's really stupid, nah from me.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 08:46 #13832Senior Member

Posts: 1744Maybe not
Her pictures were in Cleveland and Cincinnati last week, so may not be who opens the door here. But nice looking.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 00:53 #13831Senior Member

Posts: 74Probaly TGTBT
Anybody have any experience this one I have a thing for the rich gold digging, blood sucking, MILF look! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166111570#.
-
03-07-24 23:35 #13830Senior Member

Posts: 375Ani
Originally Posted by TrukFunn
[View Original Post]
Talking about this Ani?
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6363243595
Someone told me that she's on a state funded vacation for 4 years, not sure how long it's been since then so maybe another 3 years to go.
-
03-07-24 18:18 #13829Senior Member

Posts: 551She's legit
Been seeing her on and off for over 15 years, last time about 6 months ago...She's very mechanical and quiet (don't go in expecting a passionate wild woman asking you to plug a lamp in her ass) but she is full service, quite friendly, discreet, reliable, "drug free" and she's DEFINITELY what I consider an "Asian MILF" (awesome little body and a quite attractive 40's something woman) and she's also very accommodating to suggestions, just somewhat detached-not in a super weird way...So just manage expectations, be nice and you'll actually have a very nice time with her.
Originally Posted by RumDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 15:05 #13828Senior Member

Posts: 301Gigi / Angela
If you google here phone number she has reviews on TER and Eccie and some other sites where she has placed add under different names.
Originally Posted by RumDude
[View Original Post]
The only reviews I can access are on Eccie. Last one was late last year. Favorable and basically says she has short hair, late 40's, great body and tits, massage with CBJ and CG. Several older ones on Eccie I didn't read.
Hope that helps.
-
03-07-24 14:25 #13827Senior Member

Posts: 34She is a good spinner. Fun!
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/elenar
-
03-07-24 13:07 #13826Senior Member

Posts: 89Gigi? Any experience
I travel to STL frequently. I've tried all the most reviewed and recommended on here over the last 3-5 years.
Variety is the spice of life so I always check the sites to see if anyone new is catching my eye. I found this profile and comms have been decent. I don't want to pay for the them premium so I cannot see reviews. Anyone verify that she's real? How is she?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gigi-escort-st-louis-335991
-
03-07-24 11:37 #13825Senior Member

Posts: 243Dreaming of Spinners!
Gang, where are the White or Asian spinners at?? We used to have several options in the area but now it seems thick is all we have. *sigh* DM me if you and someone that's UTR or just don't want to comment. Thanks.
-
03-07-24 11:34 #13824Senior Member

Posts: 243If you find out, let me know. She was always a great time.
Originally Posted by TrukFunn
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 08:35 #13823Senior Member

Posts: 638Skylar
Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
I'm kinda semi-regular with Skylar. DM me if you have any questions.
-
03-06-24 08:56 #13822Senior Member

Posts: 94Egypt
I had her over for an outcall maybe 2 years ago. She's cute and had a nice body, but wasn't much fun in the sack. I didn't repeat.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





