Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 241 of 907 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 291 341 741 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9994

    Hope in depth

    Realized the other day reading someone elses review of a K girl that I really appreciate more detailed reviews. I want as many details as possible before I spend my hard earned cash. So even though I've sang her praises before Ill do a more in depth review for the new guys or few people who may be weary of pulling the trigger.

    Setup is absolutely painless thanks to DC. Always responds, solid communicator. Literally no issues at all and I thank him for his service.

    Hope is usually naked, opens the door that way and welcomes you in. I ask her to put clothes on sometimes because she dresses really cute and I got a thing for clothed women (even though I just have her take it back off later she obliges my requests) Immediately notice her tattoos and pierced nipples and her (IMO) incredible "college girl" body. No a spinner per se but my ideal of average build. Great perky tits, no stretch marks no scars no rolls. Even 5 seconds of conversation lets you know she is not an addict or hiding from the law and has no drama surrounding her. Room is always clean. Lay down the cash without her asking like a gentleman and do your thing.

    Her blowjobs are absolutely top notch. I like when it feels like a girl is enjoying what she's doing and my god she sucks dick like she's in love with it. Appropriate amount of spit, lots of stroking and rubbing. She sucks your dick like its the best thing she's ever had in her mouth. Takes a load in the mouth and usually spits (I don't care where it goes I'm sure sometimes it tastes worse, whatever she isn't weird about it) I just melt away watching her go to town on me, its really amazing. If she isn't doing what you like just ask and if she's cool with it she will give it a go and if not she won't. Had her hang her head off the bed one time and fucked her mouth that way, have her suck my balls, use more or less hands, just all around professional dick sucker. Girl is a saint.

    Usually after a few minutes of that world class blowjob I have her turn around doggy, today it was in a sun dress with her perfect ass and pussy poking out from under. Now I am admitted really picky about pussies and hers is just gorgeous, Not too lippy, no weird colors or smells, no giant clit (if you're into that its all good but not me) and once I put my eyes on her in doggy I just can't help but to go balls deep in her. Hers is the first escort's pussy I've ever wanted to just bury my face in it looked so good. Anyway I go in raw because I'm a poweless idiot once I see a beautiful woman backing her pussy up to you aching for it but if you want condoms no one is stopping you. She encourages you the whole time to creampie her pussy and is not shy about how much she wants you to come in her. Seeing this 20 something bent over arching her back practically begging for your cum is just a site to behold. I can never last long with this sort of treatment and usually dump a massive load in her as she moans on telling you to fill her up. Its a straight up porn star experience. She is a proud cumslut and seemingly wants nothing more than for you to pump deep in her and I am happy to make that happen. I'm sure if I wasnt such a 2 pump chump she could take an absolute pounding for much longer than I can give it. Considering she handles multiples I know I am not even close to giving her all she can handle. We usually chat a bit after since I rarely use my full time and she is a real joy to be around.

    She is also easy to talk to, being what I consider a "normal" person. It doesn't bum you out thinking she has kids somewhere or a drug habit to feed or an abusive boyfriend. Just a genuine slutty girl getting her needs met and making some money doing it. She honestly is the only provider I will see anymore which has put me in a predicament since she travels. But once you get an experience with her it really bumps up the standard, ESPECIALLY at her price point. Remember that if she does more or less of what I say here for you that is her right, don't confuse her being a cumslut with her not having boundaries, just ask first she's super easy to deal with no reason to make it uncomfortable.

  2. #9993
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne  [View Original Post]
    She posted a new ad overnight with a new number. Just search for Chloe on LC.

    So, has ANYONE actually been able to visit this girl? Or even gotten a response?
    I shot her a message before Mike told us she had posted her link as I thought that's who it was. Messaged right after she posted and she responded 12+hrs later.

  3. #9992

    Forget about all these arrogant pricks

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    After the last few times tried to recommend a few UTR and they all seem to flake out or has contact issues. I'm no longer going to recommend anything. If she UTR she will stay that way and I won't report anything unless others are reporting.

    I'm just like every guy in here. Some shit works, some shit don't. I've always reported what I know or have seen. And I have tried to always look out for safety and understand of others.

    I'm just not recommend UTR to the group. Good luck everyone. Please don't inbox. I'm not responding to any. This is pointless. Good luck in everyone search.

    Stay safe mongers.
    A lot of people on here think they are entitled to any girl they want just because they have money. I asked for her number, but didn't get a response. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and just assumed Mike got hundreds of requests and didn't have time to get to me. If a girl gets bombarded with 100+ texts / calls in a 24 hour period then yes she is going to be extremely picky in who she chooses, based on text message content and pics, and anybody that doesn't get a response is going to take it personally, or worse blame it on the guy that referred her. As Mike said he can't control what she does or does not do. He is not her pimp. Some of you guys need to have just a little bit of respect for these women, and not treat them like trash. Probably explains why a lot of you have to pay women to have sex with you in the first place.

    -V.

  4. #9991

    Don't let them get you down

    I don't understand all the hate really. Dude posted about a girl, maybe couldn't keep up with responses, no big deal. And he didn't initially say she was UTR, but a regular. Hope has worked out fantastically (at least for me and several others). Don't take it so personally.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    After the last few times tried to recommend a few UTR and they all seem to flake out or has contact issues. I'm no longer going to recommend anything. If she UTR she will stay that way and I won't report anything unless others are reporting.

    I'm just like every guy in here. Some shit works, some shit don't. I've always reported what I know or have seen. And I have tried to always look out for safety and understand of others.

    I'm just not recommend UTR to the group. Good luck everyone. Please don't inbox. I'm not responding to any. This is pointless. Good luck in everyone search.

    Stay safe mongers.
    .

  5. #9990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: UTR

    Yes I do understand how these women can be, and I still appreciate your attempt to help everyone out. I think we have all been in that boat one time or another. I personally know that is not a reflection on you at all, and it's All on the girl's shoulders. Don't let rude people stop you from trying. I think the majority of us understand it can go one way or the other.

    Thank you for trying to help everyone out, it is still appreciated very much.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    This was 100% in called for. Everyone know these girls change their mind sometime. And everyone mileage may very. I can see why a lot of you men have issue. Some of you all are rude as fuck. Because you all pay for pussy doesn't give you the right to treat the women any type of ways.

    I don't control people's feelings or thoughts. I can't help that some girls decide to not service or change or quite all together. Because a girl changes her mind or her info. Is not a reflection of me. It's their life they can do what they want.

    Just bring an a-hoe gets you nowhere. Smh.

  6. #9989

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne  [View Original Post]
    She posted a new ad overnight with a new number. Just search for Chloe on LC.

    So, has ANYONE actually been able to visit this girl? Or even gotten a response?
    I am not sure since when, but I ve been seeing her post for a while now, even before mike posted about her here.

  7. #9988
    Quote Originally Posted by PawgFan88  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice QV with Bentley.

    Initial set up / getting our schedules lined up took a little bit, but it was worth it. Required a few verification pics / selfies, but kindly volunteered to explain her reasoning (security / privacy concerns, which is totally understandable for anyone, especially a young lady meeting strangers from the Internet). Was still getting ready when I arrived but was nice enough to ask if I was in a rush, I wasn't and was fine with waiting on her to finish getting ready. She gave me the room number after a final verification picture and let me in the room while she finished getting ready took maybe ten minutes total from the time I pulled in to her being ready so it wasn't much of a wait, but she checked twice that I didn't mind waiting, which was nice of her.

    Very pretty young lady as previous reviews have mentioned, red hair, fair skin with a very nice complexion, pretty eyes.

    She was wearing casual clothes that fit and flattered her figure. Room itself was clean and tidy and she looked and smelled clean and freshly showered. We made a little pleasant small talk, she seems to have a nice, vibrant personality and I enjoyed chatting with her a bit before and the main event.

    Looks great naked and gave a nice, wet, enthusiastic CBJ to get proper attention.

    Has nice, smaller tits with responsive, pretty pierced nipples, which I enjoyed.

    She was nice and tight and put her legs up for missionary, she was pleasantly responsive without seeming too over the top. Did some nice grinding on my dick. Finished in the bag deep, with her legs up, ankles by ears. Seems to be a flexible lady.

    Offered some baby wipes for clean up and chatted a bit before going about our days.

    All in all a very pleasant experience that I would happily repeat. She's a beautiful, sexy young lady with reasonable rates so let's make sure to treat her kindly.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/166080480
    Sounds like a good time. She looks good. Thanks for the good review. One to keep in mind.

  8. #9987

    K agency Amber

    Was able to get to town and book with Amber. She was great, had great B's and nice ass. Took her time with the whole cat bath thing. Nice teasing and great BBBJ. We mostly did mish and k9 didn't op in for BBFS but was tempted. Place was nice and clean a nice change of pace from the AMPs. I will be back just got to save up some when I come back to the ville. I seen that a girl will be starting soon hopefully they are able to stay and expand on the selection like Chicago and New York. Best of luck guys and stay safe.

  9. #9986
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne  [View Original Post]
    She posted a new ad overnight with a new number. Just search for Chloe on LC.

    So, has ANYONE actually been able to visit this girl? Or even gotten a response?
    She finally responded and couldn't do today. I set up an appt for Monday.

  10. #9985

    I will not recommend any utr anymore

    After the last few times tried to recommend a few UTR and they all seem to flake out or has contact issues. I'm no longer going to recommend anything. If she UTR she will stay that way and I won't report anything unless others are reporting.

    I'm just like every guy in here. Some shit works, some shit don't. I've always reported what I know or have seen. And I have tried to always look out for safety and understand of others.

    I'm just not recommend UTR to the group. Good luck everyone. Please don't inbox. I'm not responding to any. This is pointless. Good luck in everyone search.

    Stay safe mongers.

  11. #9984
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba1234  [View Original Post]
    Pretty typical of his recent recommendations. Total waste of time.
    This was 100% in called for. Everyone know these girls change their mind sometime. And everyone mileage may very. I can see why a lot of you men have issue. Some of you all are rude as fuck. Because you all pay for pussy doesn't give you the right to treat the women any type of ways.

    I don't control people's feelings or thoughts. I can't help that some girls decide to not service or change or quite all together. Because a girl changes her mind or her info. Is not a reflection of me. It's their life they can do what they want.

    Just bring an a-hoe gets you nowhere. Smh.

  12. #9983

    Bentley

    Had a nice QV with Bentley.

    Initial set up / getting our schedules lined up took a little bit, but it was worth it. Required a few verification pics / selfies, but kindly volunteered to explain her reasoning (security / privacy concerns, which is totally understandable for anyone, especially a young lady meeting strangers from the Internet). Was still getting ready when I arrived but was nice enough to ask if I was in a rush, I wasn't and was fine with waiting on her to finish getting ready. She gave me the room number after a final verification picture and let me in the room while she finished getting ready took maybe ten minutes total from the time I pulled in to her being ready so it wasn't much of a wait, but she checked twice that I didn't mind waiting, which was nice of her.

    Very pretty young lady as previous reviews have mentioned, red hair, fair skin with a very nice complexion, pretty eyes.

    She was wearing casual clothes that fit and flattered her figure. Room itself was clean and tidy and she looked and smelled clean and freshly showered. We made a little pleasant small talk, she seems to have a nice, vibrant personality and I enjoyed chatting with her a bit before and the main event.

    Looks great naked and gave a nice, wet, enthusiastic CBJ to get proper attention.

    Has nice, smaller tits with responsive, pretty pierced nipples, which I enjoyed.

    She was nice and tight and put her legs up for missionary, she was pleasantly responsive without seeming too over the top. Did some nice grinding on my dick. Finished in the bag deep, with her legs up, ankles by ears. Seems to be a flexible lady.

    Offered some baby wipes for clean up and chatted a bit before going about our days.

    All in all a very pleasant experience that I would happily repeat. She's a beautiful, sexy young lady with reasonable rates so let's make sure to treat her kindly.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/166080480

  13. #9982

    Typical

    Pretty typical of his recent recommendations. Total waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne  [View Original Post]
    She posted a new ad overnight with a new number. Just search for Chloe on LC.

    So, has ANYONE actually been able to visit this girl? Or even gotten a response?
    .

  14. #9981
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne  [View Original Post]
    She posted a new ad overnight with a new number. Just search for Chloe on LC.

    So, has ANYONE actually been able to visit this girl? Or even gotten a response?
    I wrote her yesterday, got nothing in response. She must not want money too bad after all.

  15. #9980

    Mike's Regular (Chloe)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ss2000  [View Original Post]
    I've pm'd a few times with no response. I'll reach out to her if you can shoot me the #. The LC link is now dead.
    She posted a new ad overnight with a new number. Just search for Chloe on LC.

    So, has ANYONE actually been able to visit this girl? Or even gotten a response?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape