Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 242 of 907 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 342 742 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9979
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    I have given at least 60 guys her number in the last 24 hr and she says she has not heard from anyone. Is there something wrong?
    I've pm'd a few times with no response. I'll reach out to her if you can shoot me the #. The LC link is now dead.

  2. #9978

    Pictures

    Those pics I've seen you post is not most mongers cup of tea. Maybe that's why they don't call them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seger  [View Original Post]
    I like her pictures better than yours they just look better and show more. When I give out girl's numbers most of the girls tell me they never hear anything must from most of the men. It like some of guys are afraid of pussy are whatever keeps you away. I can see it in the streetwalker part of it of it all. IMOP

  3. #9977

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyMoney502  [View Original Post]
    She was already advertising but the area code was screaming fake. (Never mind that she looks TGTBT.).
    She looks like an SB I use to have. Decisions, decisions.

  4. #9976

    Quick question

    I have a business trip down to Queretaro, wondering if anyone has done any mongering down that way. Looking for any resources someone would be kind enough to share, PM if you prefer. TIA!

  5. #9975

    Ohhhhhhh

    She was already advertising but the area code was screaming fake. (Never mind that she looks TGTBT.).

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    Here is her link.

    I guess she had to much issues getting guys to text. So she posted on LC.

    Here the link.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/166074275

    You can stop inboxing me now.

  6. #9974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1656

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    Here is her link.

    I guess she had to much issues getting guys to text. So she posted on LC.

    Here the link.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/166074275

    You can stop inboxing me now.
    I like her pictures better than yours they just look better and show more. When I give out girl's numbers most of the girls tell me they never hear anything must from most of the men. It like some of guys are afraid of pussy are whatever keeps you away. I can see it in the streetwalker part of it of it all. IMOP

  7. #9973
    Quote Originally Posted by AvonDale  [View Original Post]
    Would be nice to get those digits.
    Hey guys, sorry to say she's going thru some things. I'll answer PMS and put something out here when she's available.

    Thanks.

  8. #9972

    UTR search.

    Would be nice to get those digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    So set up appt to see this 22 yr old mixed cute girl in okay apt nearby Zorn ave. Place messy and bedroom clutter but a very comfortable bed. Did a Hhr visit $. 6 started with CBJ, no kissing nice rack but started cg and she requested doggy where I preceded to bang away. Tight slight moans as she prefers to cum from doggy style. Didn't dine but she states if you become a regular who can have some days free. Just a young mom looking for help. I believe after a couple of visits she would let you have her way with her. BBBJ maybe cip and more GFE experience. But if you're in the market for a cute girl she might be your type. Thanks spurts for sharing. After filling up the bag chatted for a few and on my way to the casino. Safe location would repeat. FW out.

  9. #9971
    I sent a pm on March 5th, AND, let you know on here that I had messaged you. I will contact.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    I have given at least 60 guys her number in the last 24 hr and she says she has not heard from anyone. Is there something wrong?

  10. #9970

    Send me the digits

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    I have given at least 60 guys her number in the last 24 hr and she says she has not heard from anyone. Is there something wrong?
    I sent you 2 pm's.

    Haven't heard a thing back for you.

    Send me her digits and I'll help her out!

  11. #9969

    Regular

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    I have given at least 60 guys her number in the last 24 hr and she says she has not heard from anyone. Is there something wrong?
    Hey Mike I've sent you the third PM this morning. I will also contact her right away if you can share the contact info. Check to ensure that the number is correct. If she's not getting blown up it could be a digit off or something. Thanks! RD.

  12. #9968

    She decided to post on LC

    Here is her link.

    I guess she had to much issues getting guys to text. So she posted on LC.

    Here the link.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/166074275

    You can stop inboxing me now.

  13. #9967

    Spurts utr

    So set up appt to see this 22 yr old mixed cute girl in okay apt nearby Zorn ave. Place messy and bedroom clutter but a very comfortable bed. Did a Hhr visit $. 6 started with CBJ, no kissing nice rack but started cg and she requested doggy where I preceded to bang away. Tight slight moans as she prefers to cum from doggy style. Didn't dine but she states if you become a regular who can have some days free. Just a young mom looking for help. I believe after a couple of visits she would let you have her way with her. BBBJ maybe cip and more GFE experience. But if you're in the market for a cute girl she might be your type. Thanks spurts for sharing. After filling up the bag chatted for a few and on my way to the casino. Safe location would repeat. FW out.

  14. #9966
    I'm looking for a few teammates for a Friday 11 am appointment. What better way to start off the weekend then with an early appointment with Hope!

  15. #9965

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers, Hope is thankfully back in Louisville to see us Thursday through Sunday. This is probably the last visit for a couple of weeks. If you'd like to show her a good time and see how much fun she can be then just PM me a phone number. Thanks!
    HOPEfully I can get away (See what I did there?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape