Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 360 760 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13855

    Jacqueline

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Seen this ad now and then after long stretches of time. So is this one real or fake? I'm guessing the latter, but checking here to see if anyone can confirm.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166165842
    She is real! Much larger than pics post. About 30 lvs heavier!!

  2. #13854
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Saw these 3 ladies this past week, all went well, feel free to reply with any questions you have. Refrain from a PM so other's can use the intel.

    Amy901:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/165796333

    Brazilian Barbie 304.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166133531

    Sexy Dior.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166131842
    Wow, you are a busy boy!

  3. #13853

    Jacqueline

    Seen this ad now and then after long stretches of time. So is this one real or fake? I'm guessing the latter, but checking here to see if anyone can confirm.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166165842

  4. #13852

    Amy 901, Brazilian Barbie 304, Sexy Dior

    Saw these 3 ladies this past week, all went well, feel free to reply with any questions you have. Refrain from a PM so other's can use the intel.

    Amy901:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/165796333

    Brazilian Barbie 304.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166133531

    Sexy Dior.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166131842

  5. #13851

    Destiny

    I saw her snap chat. But no not utr. Feel free to contact her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    Not seeing her posting anywhere. Looking at LC Tryst and RubRankings. Is it possible she is just contacting previous clients? I don't want to contact out of the blue if she has gone UTR.

  6. #13850
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience this one I have a thing for the rich gold digging, blood sucking, MILF look! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166111570#.
    Text looks too garbled to me, so either fake engrish or she's really stupid, nah from me.

  7. #13849

    Maybe not

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience this one I have a thing for the rich gold digging, blood sucking, MILF look! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166111570#.
    Her pictures were in Cleveland and Cincinnati last week, so may not be who opens the door here. But nice looking.

  8. #13848

    Probaly TGTBT

    Anybody have any experience this one I have a thing for the rich gold digging, blood sucking, MILF look! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166111570#.

  9. #13847

    Ani

    Quote Originally Posted by TrukFunn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where ANI went. Super tall. Great body. Just vanished.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    If you find out, let me know. She was always a great time.
    Talking about this Ani?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6363243595

    Someone told me that she's on a state funded vacation for 4 years, not sure how long it's been since then so maybe another 3 years to go.

  10. #13846

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    I travel to STL frequently. I've tried all the most reviewed and recommended on here over the last 3-5 years.

    Variety is the spice of life so I always check the sites to see if anyone new is catching my eye. I found this profile and comms have been decent. I don't want to pay for the them premium so I cannot see reviews. Anyone verify that she's real? How is she?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gigi-escort-st-louis-335991
    Been seeing her on and off for over 15 years, last time about 6 months ago...She's very mechanical and quiet (don't go in expecting a passionate wild woman asking you to plug a lamp in her ass) but she is full service, quite friendly, discreet, reliable, "drug free" and she's DEFINITELY what I consider an "Asian MILF" (awesome little body and a quite attractive 40's something woman) and she's also very accommodating to suggestions, just somewhat detached-not in a super weird way...So just manage expectations, be nice and you'll actually have a very nice time with her.

  11. #13845

    Gigi / Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    I travel to STL frequently. I've tried all the most reviewed and recommended on here over the last 3-5 years.

    Variety is the spice of life so I always check the sites to see if anyone new is catching my eye. I found this profile and comms have been decent. I don't want to pay for the them premium so I cannot see reviews. Anyone verify that she's real? How is she?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gigi-escort-st-louis-335991
    If you google here phone number she has reviews on TER and Eccie and some other sites where she has placed add under different names.

    The only reviews I can access are on Eccie. Last one was late last year. Favorable and basically says she has short hair, late 40's, great body and tits, massage with CBJ and CG. Several older ones on Eccie I didn't read.

    Hope that helps.

  12. #13844
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Gang, where are the White or Asian spinners at?? We used to have several options in the area but now it seems thick is all we have. *sigh* DM me if you and someone that's UTR or just don't want to comment. Thanks.
    She is a good spinner. Fun!

    https://tryst.link/escort/elenar

  13. #13843

    Gigi? Any experience

    I travel to STL frequently. I've tried all the most reviewed and recommended on here over the last 3-5 years.

    Variety is the spice of life so I always check the sites to see if anyone new is catching my eye. I found this profile and comms have been decent. I don't want to pay for the them premium so I cannot see reviews. Anyone verify that she's real? How is she?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gigi-escort-st-louis-335991

  14. #13842

    Dreaming of Spinners!

    Gang, where are the White or Asian spinners at?? We used to have several options in the area but now it seems thick is all we have. *sigh* DM me if you and someone that's UTR or just don't want to comment. Thanks.

  15. #13841
    If you find out, let me know. She was always a great time.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrukFunn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where ANI went. Super tall. Great body. Just vanished.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape