Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 9865
-
03-02-24 07:29 #9340Administrator

Posts: 5246Yes they can
People can have real convos on the fight thread, but assholes can jump in and be assholes. I personally would just add them to my ignore list but that's me.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
A2.
-
03-01-24 21:50 #9339Senior Member

Posts: 1245LOL! Yes, you exposed your extreme stupidity as usual.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Jack, I mean Billy, do you realize that you repeating same bullshit over and over again for nearly 4 years? Billy, please, please, review something / someone at last. Anything would do. Good or bad. Coco or Lily. You may remember, those creatures with a tight hole between their legs. Just do it, you old homo.
-
03-01-24 21:29 #9338Senior Member

Posts: 783LOL wiseass
I'm not looking for a gf at nms I did meet alot of young normal girls some I never respond back at only really liked 1 girl that looked nothing like a s. W.
I can be a cheap prick like any other guy that wants inexpensive pussy. But like I said I'm going to stick with the massage places.
Streetwalkers was a very exciting hobby I've made a conscious decision to stop it.
-
03-01-24 21:08 #9337Senior Member

Posts: 566Fucking Moron
What the actual fuck is wrong with you? A "good conversation" on Massholes? No you fucking retard, that shit belongs on the General thread. Massholes is a fight thread where, for example, I get to call you out for fucking black tranny street walkers (FACT) and Wiseass gets to remind us of your obsession with Alexis both when she had a penis and after.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Silly Tranny fucker tricks are for kids! LOL.
-
03-01-24 18:06 #9336Senior Member

Posts: 566Andir is right
You good people should look at my posting history. You will discover how I have exposed him as a fraud time after time. I am proud of how many of his duplicate fraud puppet accounts I have helped in having admin combine, flip and ban. My favorite was when A2 rolled Andir's Newbiestyle account into his Cheezefist account and then rolled his Cheezefist account into OlGary's account and then banned OlGary! Good times for sure.
BTG.
-
03-01-24 16:06 #9335Senior Member

Posts: 3853Admin believes so as well:
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Nice job, cock sucker. You can't do anything right. Never had and never will.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 15:56 #9334Senior Member

Posts: 3853Hey Fuckwad,
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
Thanks for sharing your experience here. Sometimes it is difficult to talk about yourself. But you're having a good day. You're still living at NMS, trying to find crack and whatever else is left on the streets. And, trying to be "friends" with whoever is willing to talk to you. Sorry if Michelle Wu busted up your tent and left you looking for crumps. And, apparently your makeshift Glory Hole that you fashioned up is gaining volume. So, how many gallons have you swallowed so far?
-
03-01-24 15:47 #9333Senior Member

Posts: 3853Jealously
Poor losers of the MassHoles (WiseAss, BillyBaloney and Sounds).
Thinking they own the MassHoles. Don't get upset that members wanted to get a good conversation going here, something that neither of you original three can do.
And since neither of you are not into pussies, you're contributions are a flat zero! Keep trying, which BillyBaloney has since it established itself way before this forum was even called USA Sex Guide. Nothing of value.
Sorry that you cannot create your own thread about cocks. That's not what the forum is about.
-
03-01-24 15:39 #9332Senior Member

Posts: 3853Welcome back to this Handle. How long did it take for you to look over your post before submitting? You don't want to make statements that will knock you off your ass again, hmm? Who ever thought the invincible Fuckwad would turn out to be a Pussy? Oh, and of course when Fuckwad posts, it's other Handle BillyBaloney posts. Shit face Sounds will be next. The three cock sucking experts.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 15:33 #9331Senior Member

Posts: 3853Hey. Don't be upset that other Mongers are actually using this thread for chat. Unlike yourself, who posts totally bullshit nonsense trash that no one gives a fuck about. Go back to your room, it's medication time.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 11:16 #9330Senior Member

Posts: 783Wiseass I didn't monger for 6 years I can find someone but just like any other guy I can't stand female behavior so I got into the hobby again 3 years ago. You won't see me post streetwalker reports anymore I'm going to stick with the massage places this year.
-
03-01-24 09:44 #9329Banned Member

Posts: 1036Back to Normal
Ah, Gimp Andir has returned! We're back to a Fight Thread. All is back to Normal, except for his Leg of course. Hey Buddy!
-
03-01-24 00:48 #9328Senior Member

Posts: 1245Billy is the biggest piece of shit the MA board ever had. And not only on Thursdays. This faggot somehow thinks that he is here to tell other people what to do.
Originally Posted by Thoren2002
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 23:47 #9327Banned Member

Posts: 1036Common Sense
Thanks Billy for interjecting some Common Sense! This is a Fight Thread! Last few Days it looked like a Bunch of Soccer Moms cackling in the School Parking Lot after dropping of their daughters for Practice. Homo Hans, oh excuse me, name change, it's now Max Wimp Walker, always pulls this shit to Feminize this Thread. Of course Tranny Lover Mattis is by his side and Newcomer Mancunt Mitch makes his debut.
There were some Comical Moments though: Max Wimp Walker wanting a Traditional Woman, LMAO! This is the Guy "hanging out" with NMS Streetwalkers looking for one of them to be his Girlfriend. Mattis saying all his Friends are divorced. First off, he has no Friends, as proof, the Moron is always here. If he actually does some Friends, then it just prove Homos and Trannies get divorced too, like Hetrosexuals. There's so much more! When I have more Time.
P.S. Billy the Simp Club Thread was a Good Idea for these Guys. My suggestion would be the "Femboys Matter" Thread with Moderator Max Wimp Walker. Mattis already has his now defunct "Special K" Thread. Not much of a Thread if Someone posts they pay K more than $80 and the Moderator yells at them. BTW Mattis, who gave K the Crack to Smoke? You did your best to hush up that conversation. Even used your Activeman Account (Relabeled WongMicheal) to back you up that it was Good for her to smoke Crack! Scumbag!
-
02-29-24 21:16 #9326Senior Member

Posts: 1245LOL! Look at this imbecile's posting history — the moron is as worthless as the old sack of shit (that would be Billy) could be. And now he is angry with the half of the board for posting something he dislikes. Billy, seriously, go and fuck yourself. Nobody needs you here.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




