Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 32202
-
03-07-24 18:21 #26727Senior Member

Posts: 506You right
With the language barrier it's so hard to communicate to them you got a nosey Karen watching the place. They should move to a new location or they appointed only. I doubt they're certified at all to even do massages, and that's enough to get them raided.
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 17:39 #26726Senior Member

Posts: 477Changing locations
It's a pretty bare bones set up. When your commodity has legs the best thing they could do is simply move out and buy another complex to rent. After Covid, with many places switching to a work from home style, I assure you there's plenty of empty spaces to rent from. Staying one step ahead of the heat I think the smart thing would be to avoid the cops and the Karen's altogether.
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
Damn. That's not a bad idea. Here's a million dollar business venture: A food truck but for AMPs. Mobile. Transient. Elusive. You could call the parlor. Bang bus. No, Fuck on a Truck! Wait ! Asian Squeals on Wheels!
-
03-07-24 17:06 #26725Senior Member

Posts: 264998 Karen neighbor
All the warnings are helpful and taken under advisement, but how about the next one of us who visit as a paying customer give the MMS and MTs a heads-up as well. Maybe they can be on the look-out for this Karen, point a camera in the direction of her office, time monger departures for when she isn't standing or parked out there. Other measures could include switching to an appointment only basis, switching to legit therapeutic massages for a few weeks or, as a last measure, closing the location for say a month, send the ladies to one of the other AMPs and direct their regular customers there as well until things cool down. Any other ideas?
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 15:17 #26724Senior Member

Posts: 420Highly suggest. Be super cautious
Don't go crying if you are caught in a situationship due to the wrong head making a decision.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 15:12 #26723Senior Member

Posts: 912It would not surprise me that the Karen filed a complaint with the police already. A Karen + revolving door of mongers day and night = high probability of a raid occurring soon. If any mongers still want to patronize this place, I would suggest on a Sunday. Not many police departments will do a raid on a Sunday and want to pay personnel for Sunday pay for something that can be done on a Monday, etc.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 13:59 #26722Senior Member

Posts: 506998 Karen neighbor
Warning. Next door is a Karen who is watching the traffic come and go. She drives a jeep wrangler. When I first arrived she parked right next to me giving me the stink eye so much, that I moved and parked far away. I watched her go inside her office first as she stormed off angry, I can read body language and you could tell she was upset. I moved far enough away and walked up and as I went up the sidewalk she was standing outside and I pretend to go into another business. I would avoid my brothers, place is drawing suspicious eyes, this Karen is on a mission, she has all her windows to her office open.
-
03-07-24 13:55 #26721Senior Member

Posts: 95FHOH Cecilia
Saw Cecilia at FHOH and was not disappointed. She is very sensual and takes her time. She likes to rub and kiss with tons of foreplay. She touches almost every part of your body. I opted out of the PM but I heard she does that also. Other reviews stated much about her which you can find throughout this forum, but I thought I would share my experience. She pays a lot of attention to the little things that get overlooked by most providers. She doesn't rush into it and likes to build up to the moment. It was a very passionate session and afterward gave a decent massage. Well worth the visit and highly recommended.
I did notice a shorter blond Latina girl working at the desk. She had a nice full figure and was wearing a few necklaces. Has anyone had any experience with her?
-
03-07-24 11:09 #26720Senior Member

Posts: 979Too much traction to fast
Don't believe their providers can handle the revolving door. Youngin and sexy but new to the business there I can tell. Letting it cool off before I return.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 11:07 #26719Senior Member

Posts: 979Fhoh Sandra
Seems to be a few new faces in there. Not familiar with one in your review. More details be great description wise. Was walked to my appointment by Sandra and started to change and grab her but no details I've read on her.
Originally Posted by Choboman
[View Original Post]
While leaving seen a nice petite dark skin women that I thought was a client until she spoke to me in a pretty voice in English with a Caribbean accent.
But Sandra next visit for sure and the provider I had know it. Three times saying to me with body gyrations you want Sandra!
-
03-07-24 11:02 #26718Senior Member

Posts: 27Good advice; Any good Thai or Independents
Agreed. Appreciate the advice. I am feeling a little spooked myself. I'm sure I'll get over it quickly though. And Doesn't seem like any of the them were in Fairfax though but not sure. Now the inevitable question if there are any good recommendations for indies or Thai massage in the area. I read some just OK reccs for Asian Amy and Thai Vicky in the past few months on the board. Who advertise on BP.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 10:17 #26717Senior Member

Posts: 506Very good advice
I planned a trip today to an AMP. However I'm getting cold feet after hearing about these raids.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 05:21 #26716Regular Member

Posts: 15Korean spa
Hi, just want to know which one is good Korean spa.
Eden spa.
Blue spa.
Rt1 spa.
Comport therapy spa.
I went to rt1 1. Last weekend a old lady open the door so I left.
And. I will leave update if I visit one of this spa.
-
03-07-24 01:33 #26715Senior Member

Posts: 460Qq-1
Every once in a while I can get a little roaming there but they keep the doors cracked open a bit to prevent all that. I've been going there for years and never had a handy.
Originally Posted by Uboatct
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 20:51 #26714Senior Member

Posts: 1991AMPs vs Indie providers
While I'm absolutely a fan of AMPs, it's a fact that there's always a risk of a raid, especially during an election year or when there's a major "anti-trafficking" push underway. AMPs offer walk-in convenience, which allows for squeezing in a session on the spur of the moment, but (speaking for myself) it's hard to fully relax when you have one ear listening for LE-type noises coming through the front door. It's easier if you're just getting a HE, especially if the towel is nearby and you can quickly cover yourself. But anything more makes it a tricky business if LE flings open the door while you're in a compromising position.
Originally Posted by LoveDemAzn
[View Original Post]
Indie providers, Thai massage or otherwise, are safer for the simple reason that LE is unlikely to put together a multi-officer operation to go after single masseuse. Also, because many (most?) indies work out of private apartments, there's a warrant requirement that doesn't necessarily exist for a business location that's open to the public and operates under massage licensing regulations.
Better to be safe than sorry, IMO. But, for those who absolutely need their AMP fix, you might be able to reduce your risk by visiting at times when a raid is less likely. Later at night (just before closing) is one suggestion, as well as weekends (esp Sunday). Think about things from LE's perspective for a moment. A multi-officer raid requires a medium-to-heavy amount of planning and logistics. LE patrol units are 24/7, but a lot of other functions (like vice squads) are not. So where is the upside for scheduling a raid on a weekend, when you'd probably have to call some people in on their day off (and pay OT)? If the end result would be essentially the same if done on a weekday, why go through the extra hassle and expense? Also, there's no way for LE to know ahead of time exactly what they'll find (drugs or someone with a warrant), so they might need access to a magistrate. Courts work M-F, with someone designated to be on call after-hours and weekends. If you're going to disturb a judge over the weekend, you'd better have a damn good reason as to why your operation couldn't have been done at a more convenient time.
Not an absolute guarantee, of course, but just some thoughts about tilting the odds a bit more in your favor. Or you could just schedule with your favorite Thai (or other) independent masseuse. Happy hunting and stay safe!
-
03-06-24 20:25 #26713Senior Member

Posts: 420More than likely it was Wendy, but it not, Mimi.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




