Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 32138
-
03-08-24 09:46 #26708Senior Member

Posts: 506I wish I could
When I was 18 or 19 I would have went and spent a day in the parking lot, then post a report for all to have some intel. 20 year later being married with a family takes away all that freedom.
Originally Posted by RedRocks1968
[View Original Post]
Just a few more thoughts on this, obviously this foot traffic going in to that place is going to raise and eye to people next door who are use to a quiet parking lot with minimal foot traffic, now the the change in extra cars and men coming or going all day is going get neighbors watching, first they will think drugs and then sex. In my old apartment we lived next to a brothal in an apartment. My wife was like so much foot traffic across the hall and I was like maybe, I would dare not to say sex. But I enough people did notice and place was shut down. Later to find it was a Pv place that was providing FS. I was so mad that I had that a few steps away from my door and I never got to enjoy. I tell everyone and myself keep your situational awareness high if you go to 998 and trust your gut.
I plan on visiting some other more discreet places.
-
03-08-24 09:40 #26707Senior Member

Posts: 433Latinas seem to be catching on.
Originally Posted by FearlessFlash
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 23:31 #26706Senior Member

Posts: 63This Karen situation is easily solved. Discreetly bust a deuce on the stoop of her office. You're welcome.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 23:27 #26705Senior Member

Posts: 35Why are massages such a heavily Asian industry?
Not to offend but it really is odd how seldom you see other races in the area embrace such a nice concept. These places don't seem to get raided much and especially on busier days it feels like they make more in a week than nurses or strippers. Unless it's the rare independent it's pretty exclusively Asian.
I know I've seen ads for tantra from non Asian women but that screams scam. I remember in Jersey years back enjoying a Russian woman and it was one of the best massages I've had. The L1 was better than entire relationships I've had. And maybe this is just me bitterly wishing the past was the present. But especially with how many immigrants to the area you'd think it would be a no brainer especially for say Ukrainians.
-
03-07-24 22:44 #26704Senior Member

Posts: 1991Lots of info in the forum
Read back 10-20 pages, or just do a search using "Thai" as the keyword. You should find tons of info.
Originally Posted by SKristov890
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 22:14 #26703Senior Member

Posts: 200I am very curious if it is less likely to have police operations on weekend (both Saturday and Sunday). Like you said, police does not seems to have any incentive to do this on weekend over any other days. But I don't know any better. It just my uneducated guess.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 19:26 #26702Senior Member

Posts: 1025Alejandra FHOH Disappointment
Saw the infamous Alejandra recently. I knew she wouldn't be pretty to me, but I was hoping for a wild BB 3 hole session at a 160 rate based on reviews. Looks are 5/10 for me, old woman with huge fake ass and tits that are hard as rocks. In her late 40's or 50's.
Booked an appointment, arrived and she was in the waiting area ready for me. Took me back, then asked what I wanted. I made it obvious I wanted more than a massage, and she said "full service? How much?" I told her I had another $120, starting the negotiations low hoping to end up around $150 or 160. She shakes her head and says 200 as her counter offer. I try to go lower, she doesn't budge. I ask what is this for, she says everything. I ask if it's bare, and she says no, with condom. I tell her I can't cum with a condom, which is true, but she doesn't care, just says she has to be safe. Most of this was done through translation app BTW, her English is very bad.
Little head wins out, figured I'm here anyway, and Alejandra was actually my backup for a Korean agency who didn't reply to me. So we do the 200 for BBBJ / CFS. Only LFK, not DFK. BJ is terrible, all she knows how to do is go really fast back and forth while nicking your dick with her teeth, and deep throating while still clamping her teeth on you. I told her about it and she paid attention for maybe 10 seconds before going back to old habits. I suppose when you've sucked dick this way for maybe 35+ years, it's hard to change.
I finger and eat her pussy and ass, she lubed up before so she was slick but thankfully didn't taste like anything. I was doing it to get her in the mood and horny, on the slim chance she'd relent on BBFS. It doesn't work, she still gets a condom and applies it, then lays down in mish. I fuck her for a bit, can't feel shit with a condom. Swap to doggie, then back to mish and I stick it up her ass this time. It goes in easily without any additional lube besides what was on my dick from her pussy. Didn't feel any tighter, and didn't have to work it in at all, it was just like sticking it in her puss. Fucked her ass for a bit, then swap back to pussy. Was wondering if she'd stop me since some girls do anal but don't want any vag infections so they don't let you go back to the other hole. She didn't care. May have been able to go ass to mouth too, but I didn't try it.
After a bit of time not feeling shit through the condom, I got soft and laid on the table. Did what I always have to do in sessions with condoms, took it off and jacked myself off. BJ's don't work, HJ's from the provider doesn't work. End up cumming, then get a quick back massage and I'm out the door 10 min early.
Very disappointing session, she was less wild than Cecilia. If you love anal, maybe she can be your girl.
-
03-07-24 18:21 #26701Senior Member

Posts: 506You right
With the language barrier it's so hard to communicate to them you got a nosey Karen watching the place. They should move to a new location or they appointed only. I doubt they're certified at all to even do massages, and that's enough to get them raided.
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 17:39 #26700Senior Member

Posts: 477Changing locations
It's a pretty bare bones set up. When your commodity has legs the best thing they could do is simply move out and buy another complex to rent. After Covid, with many places switching to a work from home style, I assure you there's plenty of empty spaces to rent from. Staying one step ahead of the heat I think the smart thing would be to avoid the cops and the Karen's altogether.
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
Damn. That's not a bad idea. Here's a million dollar business venture: A food truck but for AMPs. Mobile. Transient. Elusive. You could call the parlor. Bang bus. No, Fuck on a Truck! Wait ! Asian Squeals on Wheels!
-
03-07-24 17:06 #26699Senior Member

Posts: 264998 Karen neighbor
All the warnings are helpful and taken under advisement, but how about the next one of us who visit as a paying customer give the MMS and MTs a heads-up as well. Maybe they can be on the look-out for this Karen, point a camera in the direction of her office, time monger departures for when she isn't standing or parked out there. Other measures could include switching to an appointment only basis, switching to legit therapeutic massages for a few weeks or, as a last measure, closing the location for say a month, send the ladies to one of the other AMPs and direct their regular customers there as well until things cool down. Any other ideas?
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 15:17 #26698Senior Member

Posts: 418Highly suggest. Be super cautious
Don't go crying if you are caught in a situationship due to the wrong head making a decision.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 15:12 #26697Senior Member

Posts: 912It would not surprise me that the Karen filed a complaint with the police already. A Karen + revolving door of mongers day and night = high probability of a raid occurring soon. If any mongers still want to patronize this place, I would suggest on a Sunday. Not many police departments will do a raid on a Sunday and want to pay personnel for Sunday pay for something that can be done on a Monday, etc.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 13:59 #26696Senior Member

Posts: 506998 Karen neighbor
Warning. Next door is a Karen who is watching the traffic come and go. She drives a jeep wrangler. When I first arrived she parked right next to me giving me the stink eye so much, that I moved and parked far away. I watched her go inside her office first as she stormed off angry, I can read body language and you could tell she was upset. I moved far enough away and walked up and as I went up the sidewalk she was standing outside and I pretend to go into another business. I would avoid my brothers, place is drawing suspicious eyes, this Karen is on a mission, she has all her windows to her office open.
-
03-07-24 13:55 #26695Senior Member

Posts: 93FHOH Cecilia
Saw Cecilia at FHOH and was not disappointed. She is very sensual and takes her time. She likes to rub and kiss with tons of foreplay. She touches almost every part of your body. I opted out of the PM but I heard she does that also. Other reviews stated much about her which you can find throughout this forum, but I thought I would share my experience. She pays a lot of attention to the little things that get overlooked by most providers. She doesn't rush into it and likes to build up to the moment. It was a very passionate session and afterward gave a decent massage. Well worth the visit and highly recommended.
I did notice a shorter blond Latina girl working at the desk. She had a nice full figure and was wearing a few necklaces. Has anyone had any experience with her?
-
03-07-24 11:09 #26694Senior Member

Posts: 974Too much traction to fast
Don't believe their providers can handle the revolving door. Youngin and sexy but new to the business there I can tell. Letting it cool off before I return.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




