Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 786 of 3489 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 836 886 1286 1786 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 52332
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #40557

    You wish, LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Throwawayhok89  [View Original Post]
    Is she hot and young?
    She is hot in her own way but def not young like spring chiken, more like mid to late 30.

  2. #40556

    Yes she can

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeWrong  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm Tami cannot take a magnum.

    She could barely handle my 2. 4 inches.
    I'm at least 5. 5" almost 6", girth a bit bigger then 1. 5", she fits fine and she felt great.

  3. #40555

    Take it slow gents!

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    I'm a bit confused about your most recent post above, considering your previous comments about Tami below. From what I'm reading, you'd actually recommend her for mags. And, it seems your issue with her was related to her butt & body type, and not about her being too tight.

    Providing some additional clarity could help others (especially mags) decide whether this spinner is worth a spin.
    Gents, Tami is tight but once you turn her on and slowly thrusting just the head, it will loosen up to fit, trust me!

    I did her review and she is also one hell of a ride if you like Nicole's younger sister, LOL.

  4. #40554

    Too boo koo honay

    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    The bad news: A hooker refused to fuck me.

    The good news: It's because my dick is too big.

    Sad and happy at the same time. LOL Is this the face you made when she told you? https://i.imgflip.com/1freth.jpg.
    The only time this happened to me was with White.

  5. #40553
    Quote Originally Posted by PounderMC  [View Original Post]
    Booked Tami, got turned away; rod too large she said. No go for me.
    The bad news: A hooker refused to fuck me.

    The good news: It's because my dick is too big.

    Sad and happy at the same time. LOL Is this the face you made when she told you? https://i.imgflip.com/1freth.jpg.

  6. #40552

    Booking in Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by Lsade  [View Original Post]
    Going to south korea later this year if any has any tips on where to monger while over there.
    I used MassageRepublic when I last visited Seoul in January 2020 (one of my last trips before Covid).

    Booked this super hottie on MassageRepublic who had the exact same rates as the K-orgs in the US but she was WAY hotter and spoke perfect English. She wasn't BB though—all GFE and CFS—which I prefer, personally.

    Also outcalls were the only option so she came to my AirBnB. She only communicated via email and was very professional before arriving, even shooting an email when her taxi was stuck in traffic and running late.

    Sidenote for people who go to Korea, AirBnBs in Korea are amazingly super nice with high city views and some even have the Korean toilets with buttons and water shooting up. Prices are good too. AirBnBs I've used in Seoul and Busan have been better than any I've ever had in the USA.

    It was winter so she arrived in a coat. She took it off to reveal a school girl outfit. I knew she was different when I slapped her ass and she told me to do it harder lmao. Needless to say, it was a great time. Her pics were also 100% her.

    I still have her profile bookmarked for when I can visit again. I used MassageRepublic in Beijing too for several nuru experiences and they were A+. And I used it in Hong Kong for an incall with a Pinay woman. She wasn't GFE but was great too.

  7. #40551
    Quote Originally Posted by Blip  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have recommendations for FF? Juni (coming back next month) and Sophi are ok with it. Anyone else?
    Ina has been the best I've experienced for FF. Lucy is pretty decent too.

  8. #40550
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone else who saw JiYoung confirm that her pussy is that tight. And how is her looks. When she was in the Bay, she was NOT popular so I'm curious.
    It is good but I guess to each his own. It's not Tami tight or Teeny tight. She has a strong face that almost looks mixed due to some cosmetics. She worth a try but maybe she came back with an attitude adjustment. She was named Jeonga a while ago and rebranded a few times. She fizzled out on her last tour here.

  9. #40549
    Senior Member


    Posts: 73

    FF Recommendations

    Anyone have recommendations for FF? Juni (coming back next month) and Sophi are ok with it. Anyone else?

  10. #40548

    JiYoung

    Can anyone else who saw JiYoung confirm that her pussy is that tight. And how is her looks. When she was in the Bay, she was NOT popular so I'm curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Glad you had a good time. Her reviews when she was 'Jisu' the Bay were not so benevolent. TER: 390151.

  11. #40547
    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    OK, tight pussy, got it. Does she look like pics? What does her body and face look like? Does she have skills?
    I read the review as wow she's got tight pussy but must be milfy or subpar looks.

  12. #40546
    Kbliss Thursday lineup.

    Remi Ina Tami Viki.

  13. #40545

    Tami

    Booked Tami, got turned away; rod too large she said. No go for me.

  14. #40544
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Bro, my 1st time with JiYoung was so good, I went back for a 2nd round after a week, god damn those pussy sucks you in tight.

    I mean I wasn't even that big, but I could feel that her pussy was like a dick pump sucking the soul out of me, don't get me wrong, she was wet as fuck and came at least 4 times that I could count, but still very tight, it's so freaking rare these days. I can say that for the past couple of years, I haven't had anyone's pussy felt that good and make me cum faster then usual or make me hold it in to get my hour. Not even Ina or Maia or Allie or Nicole (she is short tunnel but doesn't mean it's supper tight), every stroke I took I can feel Jiyoung's ceiling that bumping into my head and that just added that extra feeling to the brother. Also, don't forget to spend some time with them big set of Ds, they are very meaty, slight drop natural looking but perky and responsive, I have the time of my life sucking and licking and two hand full grabbing those big titis. Yesterday I get to enjoy some standing doggy with that face down ass up action, them pussy was dripping wet and the angel I poke was just right, it made all that sensation worth a while. Her ass is def one of the best, seeing it bouncing on my dick and her pushing back and forth was just a sight to behold.

    Finished in mish with both my hand holding them tits while I do my last few cum strokes, oh man I miss them melons already.

    FYI, JiYong gets very vocal with face expression, so go in prepared, if JAV turns you on with their act, JiYong is going to make you cum fast.

    Be Warned!
    OK, tight pussy, got it. Does she look like pics? What does her body and face look like? Does she have skills?

  15. #40543
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Bro, my 1st time with JiYoung was so good, I went back for a 2nd round after a week, god damn those pussy sucks you in tight.
    Glad you had a good time. Her reviews when she was 'Jisu' the Bay were not so benevolent. TER: 390151.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape