LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 369 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 419 469 869 1369 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25290

    Monika

    I couldn't pull the ad over but google 919-749-1622 and DM me if you have seen this one. Thanks.

  2. #25289

    Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    You mean that you aren't concerned about location?
    For this provider that I reviewed. She was no were near Capital Blvd. Have you seen her and have a different point of view?

  3. #25288
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Capital blvd has very cheap hotels that allow you to generally pay cash and as long as you don't break things will generally let you slide on certain stuff. Your neighbors are also generally not the types to mess with you or be bothered by certain things like a revolving door of guys. That said, with today's prices I don't generally go over there chasing pussy. I'm not paying someone close to 200 for a hh to feel like I shouldn't take my shoes off unless I'm going to burn my socks. Been a while since I tried but in the past I've been able to get some to do a discounted car date when I pretended to be scared to go to the hotel.
    Hotels I absolutely refuse to see girls at on Capital. Any of the Hotels on Appliance eventho Appliance isn't the same Appliance from a couple years ago Those hotels is still gross, Claridon is absolute garbage, American Best and I can somewhat tolerate Super 8.

  4. #25287
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    You mean that you aren't concerned about location?
    Clearly he doesn't carry.

    Here's a though for you skeezy hotel frequencers. You set up a date with a hottie at the local roachtel. Just as the door clicks behind you, the handler comes out the bathroom with a knife and you draw your Browning High Power (my personal fav) and do a Rhodesia on him (two in COM, one in head).

    Now ya got a dead pimp, a screaming hooker and the cops are otw. They get there, you SMARTLY repeat over and over, "he burst out of the bathroom, I was in complete fear of my life and I acted to stop the threat".

    You say nothing more. Smart. They take you in, you call your lawyer. $20,000 poorer, you get handed an indictment for murder. The hooker said that you shot her bf for no reason and said "take that Nword". Your social mediat posts showing your love of Trump are quoted.

    But wait it gets even better: they allege at trial that you can't claim self defense because YOU were engeged in illegal activity. (whether that works or not is up in the air, add $25 K for more legal fees).

    All for an $80 BJ from a junkie.

    Save your money, go to Thailand or DR.

  5. #25286

    Wrong #

    Can you just imagine the look on that's person's face today at messages unrelated to "vote for blah blah" or "Sell your home cash" etc. To "Hey baby, you available?

    I'm not laughing at you but at the hilarious situation.

    JV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Someone's getting real tired of saying they don't fuck for money.

  6. #25285
    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know anything about Rebecca (Becca) Lynn?
    I've seen her a few times and can get you the details (DM me) for more.

    She is legit, and the girl in pics.

    However she has lost a lot of weight (like 170 lbs) and she looks good for what she has accomplished, however there is a Lot OF loose skin.

    She is very anxious and jittery, however does deliver. Just a fair warning on the skin.

  7. #25284

  8. #25283

    Wrong number

    LOL. Someone's getting real tired of saying they don't fuck for money.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    Guys I messed up. The number I gave out. Switch the last two 61 NOT 16.

  9. #25282

    Noa's number correction

    Guys I messed up. The number I gave out. Switch the last two 61 NOT 16.

  10. #25281

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    BLK,

    With respect, location is not a worry here.
    You mean that you aren't concerned about location?

  11. #25280

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Capital blvd has very cheap hotels that allow you to generally pay cash and as long as you don't break things will generally let you slide on certain stuff. Your neighbors are also generally not the types to mess with you or be bothered by certain things like a revolving door of guys. That said, with today's prices I don't generally go over there chasing pussy. I'm not paying someone close to 200 for a hh to feel like I shouldn't take my shoes off unless I'm going to burn my socks. Been a while since I tried but in the past I've been able to get some to do a discounted car date when I pretended to be scared to go to the hotel.
    I absolutely agree. I made a post earlier saying basically the same thing. I don't do car visits though. It's just not my thing but IMO, providers ask waaayy too much for car visits.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  12. #25279
    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    Street Walkers with mobile phones and hotel rooms.
    I think what he's asking is why so many girls, and a lot of hot looking Latinas too. My take is that's a racket up there. Handlers like the Asians and they're funneling girls through and the pics may or may not be close to the actual girl. So I don't bother with it personally. Definitely handlers.

  13. #25278
    Quote Originally Posted by TourMud1989  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so I have been here for a year. And now that I am looking at Escort Alligator more. WTF? All these ladies are on Capitol Blvd? What the fuck is that about? I should go linger around there this weekend and see what's going on. Wayyyyyy too many ads for that road.

    JV.
    Capital blvd has very cheap hotels that allow you to generally pay cash and as long as you don't break things will generally let you slide on certain stuff. Your neighbors are also generally not the types to mess with you or be bothered by certain things like a revolving door of guys. That said, with today's prices I don't generally go over there chasing pussy. I'm not paying someone close to 200 for a hh to feel like I shouldn't take my shoes off unless I'm going to burn my socks. Been a while since I tried but in the past I've been able to get some to do a discounted car date when I pretended to be scared to go to the hotel.

  14. #25277
    Quote Originally Posted by TourMud1989  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so I have been here for a year. And now that I am looking at Escort Alligator more. WTF? All these ladies are on Capitol Blvd? What the fuck is that about? I should go linger around there this weekend and see what's going on. Wayyyyyy too many ads for that road.

    JV.
    Street Walkers with mobile phones and hotel rooms.

  15. #25276
    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    I have Noa's new number. Message me for it.
    Please check inbox.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape