Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 374 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 874 1374 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 30808
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #25213
    Quote Originally Posted by CakesRus  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. What was the donation, and where and how was the location? Thanks!
    200/ hour, place was nice, safe. If you want location. Seriously...you have to contact her.

  2. #25212

    Clean

    Performed the required maintenance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    NoseItAll your inbox is full mate.

  3. #25211
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    Not terrible, an Extended Stay.
    NoseItAll your inbox is full mate.

  4. #25210
    Quote Originally Posted by Crl2022  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested, but how is her incall location?
    Not terrible, an Extended Stay.

  5. #25209

    Long Legs I like

    I'm interested, but how is her incall location?

    Quote Originally Posted by TourMud1989  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl. If your into long legs. She is it!

    JV.

  6. #25208

    Incall location?

    I'm interested, but how is her incall location? Just certain parts of Raleigh I prefer not to play. TIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeKraken  [View Original Post]
    So I saw her a few times last year. Prices are 100,160 and 300. Each time I saw her for hh. It was a great every time and I think she looks even better than her pics. We talk for a bit then the typical cycle of positions until I finish then wait a few minutes for round 2. The only problem is trying to get a response from her becomes harder every time. The first time I was on my way to her within 5 minutes of texting. Second time took about an hour, the 3 time took like 4 hours and the 4th time just never happened. Has anyone been able to get a response recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/465352335582

  7. #25207

    This Post doesn't Look Fake at All

    I don't usually see posted ads this bad in tryst:

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovekim1

    Goofy.

  8. #25206

    Concur

    Nice girl. If your into long legs. She is it!

    JV.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeKraken  [View Original Post]
    So I saw her a few times last year. Prices are 100,160 and 300. Each time I saw her for hh. It was a great every time and I think she looks even better than her pics. We talk for a bit then the typical cycle of positions until I finish then wait a few minutes for round 2. The only problem is trying to get a response from her becomes harder every time. The first time I was on my way to her within 5 minutes of texting. Second time took about an hour, the 3 time took like 4 hours and the 4th time just never happened. Has anyone been able to get a response recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/465352335582

  9. #25205

    Looking 4 a big booty

    I'm going to be at Raleigh this weekend and Im looking for a woman with Big booty. Does anyone have any recommendations? BBW / pawgs / Latinas open to all.

  10. #25204
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeKraken  [View Original Post]
    So I saw her a few times last year. Prices are 100,160 and 300. Each time I saw her for hh. It was a great every time and I think she looks even better than her pics. We talk for a bit then the typical cycle of positions until I finish then wait a few minutes for round 2. The only problem is trying to get a response from her becomes harder every time. The first time I was on my way to her within 5 minutes of texting. Second time took about an hour, the 3 time took like 4 hours and the 4th time just never happened. Has anyone been able to get a response recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/465352335582
    Saw her Wednesday. She can be hard to reach for sure.

  11. #25203

    Tall, beautiful, and thick

    So I saw her a few times last year. Prices are 100,160 and 300. Each time I saw her for hh. It was a great every time and I think she looks even better than her pics. We talk for a bit then the typical cycle of positions until I finish then wait a few minutes for round 2. The only problem is trying to get a response from her becomes harder every time. The first time I was on my way to her within 5 minutes of texting. Second time took about an hour, the 3 time took like 4 hours and the 4th time just never happened. Has anyone been able to get a response recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/465352335582

  12. #25202

    Verified scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtOf  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has seen here recently?

    https://sexycompanion.vip/tori-coleman/

    Has ter positive reviews in recent month BUT did some digging and found ter review with another phone #.

    And reports of deposit scam.

    Had text comm with her, asked for 50% deposit, thinking with big head and all seems to be red flag. (deposit, no screening, all good review last month only).

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6298251-391316

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7580137-385452
    I ran an investigation on this provider today. I have validated they are located in Nigeria and run the old deposit scam insisting on BTC transfer but will accept CashApp. The CashApp address is registered to a guy who probably has no knowledge of what is happening with his information. Stay safe guys.

  13. #25201

    Brandi

    Quote Originally Posted by BobComet333  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the game due to disappointments with talent.

    Recently saw this one a few times but haven't seen any reviews.

    I believe that she was once somehow with Daisy in Apex.

    Any knowledge?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/074073089671
    Saw her a few times overall good service. BBBJ and Cfs. Good attitude and looks like the pics. I think if you paid extra and she got to know you BBFS would be on the table, no guarantee just a hunch.

  14. #25200

    Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/914-509-4651

    In search of a new regular to add to the rotation, I reached out to this provider. Comms were good. Arrive and meet a curvy woman in a nice dress. I normally like spinners, but it really worked for me. She had a great attitude. So I lay down the donation and off we go. She looked really good in so many angles. She was freshly clean. Everything was covered. I started with the boobs and took my tongue everywhere. My favorite view was her face down ass up, my FIV and tongue in her ass.

    She was cool to chat with after and a good candidate to add to the rotation.
    Thanks for the review. What was the donation, and where and how was the location? Thanks!

  15. #25199

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape