Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31029

    Green Rose Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by BackRoomBob  [View Original Post]
    I tried Sophia last week and was very pleasantly surprised. Very pretty lady with nice tits. Minimal English but not much is required. Plenty of other skills. She really knows how to handle you.
    I went back to see Cici. She is a very outgoing Korean. Probably early 30's. A little bit of baby fat. Her attitude is very good. She enthusiastically participates and allows roaming. Very good massage with excellent finish.

  2. #31028

    Pro body Taylor mi closed?

    Other day drove down Eurkea just west of Telegraph in stripmall ProBody works had a Orange sticker on the door? Couldn't pull in because in semi truck. If closed not sure.

  3. #31027
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooze69  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry man, but that shit just made me laugh so hard. I've seen her posts and have thought about it just to live on the edge LOL.
    I highly recommend sticking your dick in crazy. The best I've ever had was an untreated schizophrenic chick. One of her personalities was a balls out s l u t. All bareback and I could come anywhere except her mouth. The back 9 was open too. I was able to walk away w / o issue. Can't say how it would go with this particular lady. Reports sound like her other personality is that of a starfish.

  4. #31026

    Never

    I frequent CL and have never seen her post before. I'd say fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye1257  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this post many times, but I don't think I've ever seen any reviews. Does anyone have any information about her? My apologies in advance if I've missed the reviews on my search:

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/b...724391209.html

  5. #31025

    Relaxation / Bodywork Southfield

    I've seen this post many times, but I don't think I've ever seen any reviews. Does anyone have any information about her? My apologies in advance if I've missed the reviews on my search:

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/b...724391209.html

  6. #31024

    Gold Star magic

    Was there 3/6. I got Cindy. Covered business as soon as we got to the room and went to the table shower then back to the room. 5 min back massage before flip. CG, Doggy, Mish. Wore her out before she switched to HJ. Bodys about a 6. 5 to a 7 depending on what you've seen. She's beautiful, probably 35 to 40 ish, good dirty talk and enthusiastic, I'd say she ranks up there with the others you all probably seen there. The place was busy though I'm guessing this place is going to catch unwanted attention soon.

    $$ but she wanted. 2 extra inflation sucks.

  7. #31023

    Sakura 88

    Anybody know what's going on with Sakura 88? Its been closed the last few times I was there and phone is straight to voice mail.

  8. #31022

    Any reviews?

    Does anyone have any reviews on Dee?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/h...714973915.html

  9. #31021

    Spring well

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    I go by there a lot its behind a coney island in small stripmall? Good massage or just as thing? Wonder if high priced?
    I will try to decipher your writing skills. Yes it is where he said it was. It is a FS shop with little or no massage. It is priced consistently with the Detroit area.

  10. #31020
    I go by there a lot its behind a coney island in small stripmall? Good massage or just as thing? Wonder if high priced?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    At ecorse and merriman is the closest AMP.

  11. #31019

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Ooze69  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry man, but that shit just made me laugh so hard. I've seen her posts and have thought about it just to live on the edge LOL.
    Go ahead and take the plunge, sure you'll have an experience you will never forget! We all have that have seen her.

  12. #31018
    Quote Originally Posted by CrustNuts  [View Original Post]
    15590 W 13 Mile.

    Beverley Hills.

    Just east of Greenfield.
    Thank you very much!

  13. #31017

    Healing Plus: Westland. Update?

    Does anyone know what the status is of Healing Plus on Michigan Avenue in Westland? They have had the "closed" sign up for over 2 weeks.

  14. #31016

    Bloom Jin

    I've been looking around for more places near the Plymouth / Canton area for awhile now. Hard to find a solid and consistent go to that isn't in Ann Arbor or further into the Detroit area. Decided to try out Bloom Jin for an hour. House fee was 65, got an older Asian lady who seemed like she'd be "all business". To my surprise, she was a pretty fun lady who consistently cracked jokes and made little fun remarks. It became pretty quickly that there'd be an ending, as she was quite comfortable. That said, the massage itself was solid, a full 45 or so minutes of attention to my back and legs, which I was really happy with. At the end, she cleaned the oil off me and went straight for the boys from behind with a nice tease. Ending was standard with roaming totally allowed underneath her bra. Good teasing into a solid finish. Then she got to work massaging my chest, legs and feet for the remainder of my time.

    Left 40 for a tip, which she seemed really happy with. 105 altogether, would recommend as a simple no-frills location. Didn't ask about full service or any extras beyond the standard HE, which is all I wanted.

  15. #31015

    Dude

    I'm sorry man, but that shit just made me laugh so hard. I've seen her posts and have thought about it just to live on the edge LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    Yoooooooooo I remember her from back in the day and not from a "massage".

    Back when I first got into commodities she was in real-estate at the time and I acquired a house from her my agent closed the deal and all. That following week she pulls up to my house out the blue wanting to congratulate me on my purchase. We got to talking one thing led to another and we got to closing another deal if you know what I mean. This crazy b* started popping up to the house out the blue one time she was actually inside my house when I came home from work one day. She says she makes copies of keys on the homes she sales for "security reasons".

    She is straight up nuts I had no clue she was doing massages too. Ya'll be extremely careful with her she will flip quicker than a coin toss personally I think ya'll should stay away because women like that can be genuinely dangerous.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape