Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 60900
-
03-07-24 16:10 #56280Senior Member

Posts: 67SPAs
Has anyone tried for any action in a SPA? I mean like one of those Nail & Spa shops or one of those Health SPAs. Is there anything to be found there? What about those 24 hr Sauna Shops?
-
03-06-24 20:00 #56279Senior Member

Posts: 4061If it happens, it happens. If it don't, then it don't. But Lily likes make of money, so she's going to do what she can.
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 19:22 #56278Senior Member

Posts: 225Have heard that before.
She's told me that the 2 x I've messaged her.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 01:38 #56277Regular Member

Posts: 10I've come on Eileen oh, I swear. She took off off everything even that pretty red dress, Ah come on Eileen.
Originally Posted by DayTimeFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 19:07 #56276Senior Member

Posts: 4061Just texted Lily.
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]
She said maybe in 4 weeks.
-
03-05-24 17:31 #56275Senior Member

Posts: 225Pierced recommendations??
Anybody have recommendations for a provider with pierced nipples and / or clit?
TIA.
-
03-05-24 17:28 #56274Senior Member

Posts: 225Something tells me Li isn't re-opening.
I've messaged Lily a couple of times and done drive-bys of the 'spa. ' She claims to be closed for renovations, but looking in the window, ain't nothing happening inside to suggest any sort of renovations.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 17:27 #56273Senior Member

Posts: 113Drive to Duluth. Nothing fun close to golf course.
Originally Posted by DayTimeFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 16:50 #56272Senior Member

Posts: 124Any word on when that will be?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 16:41 #56271Senior Member

Posts: 2412 RM reviews show L1 / L2 fun to be had. Says Duluth location is better. But I don't see anything on that.
Originally Posted by DayTimeFun
[View Original Post]
Listed address was 3230 Steve Reynolds Blvd Duluth GA.
-
03-05-24 16:32 #56270Senior Member

Posts: 241Several spots have been pushing $$ for FS. I agree WTF. It puts a damper on the visit and also on heading out to the AMPs. I had one who wanted me to pinky swear that for now on I'd bring $$. Well, guess what. You're no longer getting anything. But, I'll tell you this they do keep tabs on visit and talk to about you.
Originally Posted by CreamyGiggles
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 14:09 #56269Senior Member

Posts: 132Yi Xin Massage-Braselton?
Guys I am playing golf at Chateau Elan this week and cannot find any info on this spa close by. If you have any information this Senior would certainly be grateful. Please DM me for specific details you may have. I saw someone had mentioned Ilene. Thanks in advance for the assistance.
-
03-05-24 13:08 #56268Senior Member

Posts: 4061Just imagine how it's going to be when Alice comes back. Better yet, when Li is reopened.
Originally Posted by KC1985
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 11:33 #56267Senior Member

Posts: 124Shit one with a big butt by itself is an anomaly.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
I've seen a handful with big boobs but looking for recommendations.
Feel free to PM if you want to exchange info.
KC.
-
03-04-24 21:31 #56266Senior Member

Posts: 386Unicorn
A Asian with big boobs and ass is the anomaly that we all seek.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




