Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 30810
-
03-06-24 19:27 #25275Senior Member

Posts: 180Capitol Blvd
Ok, so I have been here for a year. And now that I am looking at Escort Alligator more. WTF? All these ladies are on Capitol Blvd? What the fuck is that about? I should go linger around there this weekend and see what's going on. Wayyyyyy too many ads for that road.
JV.
-
03-06-24 15:51 #25274Senior Member

Posts: 128BLK,
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
With respect, location is not a worry here.
-
03-06-24 15:42 #25273Senior Member

Posts: 1712Info on a few
Saw this girl. She's really cute and pretty, like her pics, and very clean and friendly. Hotel is fine. But she's all about the clock and every touch, every position is an upcharge. Paid her an extra 20 to suck her tits and she barely allowed it at all, so it was disappointed and despite her great looks and sweetness, I can't recommend:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/166027742
Thought this was could possibly, maybe be real actually. But after the $1 deposit request (WTF? What does that achieve), which I said no to. And then the "send a selfie to confirm", where I sent a fake, I never heard back. So likely just scamming and trying to get free deposits.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/595752555946
Ended up finally seeing this one. Don't know her name and since she doesn't allow much other than the most basic covered in and out, I had been hesitant. But with the market right now, and her glowing reviews and friendly texting, I went for it. I'd repeat. She's clean, nice hotel, sweet and much taller than you'd expect from the pics. Her tits are a true prize. Absolutely perfect and beautiful. Plenty of action allowed there too. Otherwise, pretty straightforward. Few positions, finished in the bag, was out the door. But very nice girl.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...posit/63353568
-
03-06-24 15:37 #25272Senior Member

Posts: 1712She's been around forever and is legit. That's all I'll say.
Originally Posted by MFranks
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 15:05 #25271Senior Member

Posts: 247Monroe
Saw her today. Very nice body. Nice location. Go see her!
Originally Posted by SexGeek
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 14:44 #25270Senior Member

Posts: 115XNoa.
I have Noa's new number. Message me for it.
-
03-06-24 11:38 #25269Senior Member

Posts: 410Imo
I believe that we should start giving the location name if it's permitted with Admin. To me, price should reflect the location to a certain degree. Too many providers ask for donations while working out of shitty hotels. I had one last week get angry and called me a pussy because I do not go to the Clairon on Capitol Blvd.
Originally Posted by SexGeek
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
BLK.
-
03-06-24 04:46 #25268Senior Member

Posts: 88Pronouns
Did you read the pronouns?
Originally Posted by Gufinufi55
[View Original Post]
CHOCOLATE Sweet And Clean Puss.
She / Him / His / They.
-
03-06-24 00:18 #25267Senior Member

Posts: 128200/ hour, place was nice, safe. If you want location. Seriously...you have to contact her.
Originally Posted by CakesRus
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 23:09 #25266Senior Member

Posts: 29Clean
Performed the required maintenance.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 23:01 #25265Senior Member

Posts: 129NoseItAll your inbox is full mate.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 21:15 #25264Senior Member

Posts: 129Not terrible, an Extended Stay.
Originally Posted by Crl2022
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 21:11 #25263Senior Member

Posts: 87Long Legs I like
I'm interested, but how is her incall location?
Originally Posted by TourMud1989
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 21:10 #25262Senior Member

Posts: 87Incall location?
I'm interested, but how is her incall location? Just certain parts of Raleigh I prefer not to play. TIA.
Originally Posted by JakeKraken
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 20:49 #25261Senior Member

Posts: 63This Post doesn't Look Fake at All
I don't usually see posted ads this bad in tryst:
https://tryst.link/escort/lovekim1
Goofy.










Reply With Quote





