Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: C-orgs (actual ones)

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 227
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by Ultimate90
  1. #77

    Taotao jav

    Curious about erika in taotao. This guy said he saw erika when she worked in malbourne and wasn't good.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/jav/comment...t=share_button

  2. #76
    Are the C-orgs still Chinese only? I subscribed to TaoTao on Line, but every once in awhile they have a girl that interests me.

  3. #75

    Seattle Yue

    Saw Xiaoya. Very friendly and energetic girl. She was listed as 20 but probably a little older in the 25-28 range. Body is very similar to photos. Slim with nice naturals. Face was average. Only tried SY twice but both times were great. Hopefully the streak continues.

  4. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoy25  [View Original Post]
    Same, please. Shame the browser only translates half of the postings though.
    THe whole point of requiring and invite was because everyone wanted to see reviews but posting no reviews. If you actually post some reviews. One may come your way. Even on this website.

    So sad. Very few people TOFTT these days.

  5. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Misou  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have an invite code for us151?.
    Same, please. Shame the browser only translates half of the postings though.

  6. #72

    Tiantian from sea520

    Tiantian is based off using google translate from Chinese - english on the website. She leaves 3/10.

    Pros: Nice, tight box. Doesn't use typical listerine mouth wash (She uses her own store bought organic one). She will ride you until you finish. I didn't try too many positions unfortunately. It felt too good haha. She will keep it in there for a few minutes too after finishing. After taking the cover off, she will give you a small BBBJ to finish off which always feels great.

    Cons: Maybe it was me seeing her in the morning, but her breath was a little bad. She didn't join me in the 'blue toast' process LOL. Her BBBJ skills are slightly above average.

    Overall, would recommend. If you speak canto, she can speak a bit which is good. I am ABC and got along fine.

    Don't go in expecting 'lora queen' type service though LOL.

  7. #71

    YanYan at TaoTao

    Saw YanYan.

    They said it was her actual photos and I was pleasantly surprised to find out they were indeed real pics of her. More glammed up, but definitely her.

    I would put her at late 20's to early 30's.

    Pretty face. Amazing slim body with perfect enhanced Cs. Actually it was really hard to tell they were enhanced. Really good surgeon.

    DFK & BBBJ preview in the shower.

    Once we got out.

    Massage.

    Tongue bath.

    Rim.

    BBBJ.

    CFS until time up.

    Probably my best C-org visit.

    I'm interested in seeing Bess who started today if anyone has info.

  8. #70

    Me too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Misou  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have an invite code for us151?

    (pm, of course).
    Would like one also if anyone has one.

  9. #69
    Anybody have an invite code for us151?

    (pm, of course).

  10. #68

    Candy at SY

    My first post. Today go see candy. Her picture almost the same same with real human but no make up but it ok she still look good. She very small I like because I am small too but she say I am big big. She say no problem. Warm hug. Nice shower. She play and eat. Eat box taste good, the box got very wet and so slipperly very good feel good. She sing to me on the bottom good she last long, top good but no last long, do dog good. She sing ok, make me ear feel good. I want to try again. Yes recommend. Only here 3 more day. YMMV, no gfkiss, ok fiv but no long, f8 b10 s9.

  11. #67
    I saw Helen on Seattleyue a couple of weeks ago. Was her first day working from the ad and the page disappeared a couple days later even though her original visit date was supposed to be two weeks. Service was very good and her body was slim and fit. Boobs weren't as big as the description. BBBJ and we did some 69. BJ was okish but she was really into what followed. I haven't tried any of the other orgs yet.

  12. #66

    Sea520 yueyao?

    Her pics are good. She's not here yet so nobody can tell. But anybody have good experience with 520? I might TOFTT if unless 520 known to bait and switch.

  13. #65

    SeattleYue

    So is SeattleYue the go to? I saw Yura a bit ago and paid a hefty sum for 2 shots CIP. Screening was interesting as I just translated in google translate, "I am not Chinese, I am Korean and am more comfortable speaking English or Korean". And they were okay with that. The dude letting you in was fucking weird.

    Yura was nice, her face was maybe 6/10, but body was nice and slim / toned, snatch was tight as a fucking vice grip. These new Chinese chicks look promising but I am not sure of the amount of fuckery that goes on.

  14. #64
    Agreed, her boba are more like A to me. Definitely like the ads state as a D.

    I doubt the person who praise her so much.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulSea  [View Original Post]
    After seeing two positive reviews on yura I made an appointment to see her. There really was no screening process. I just texted them and then asked my race and then I was in so it was easy. You don't need to be fluent in mandarin cause mine sucks but I still got by. Anyway when you show up you are met by some dude who I guess is making sure your asian and then he takes you to the girl. A little awkward but whatever I guess.

    As for yura, she was cute. She looked young but she definitely didn't have the D cups stated in the ad. But she still had a nice body. Service was good, BBBJ was pretty good and I opted for BBFS but no cip. Went through a few positions and her box felt tight, I had to refrain myself from popping too early. Service wise it definitely wasn't on par with the typical k girl routines you get but it was a nice change. I definitely still prefer seeing k girls though. Her english was alright, it was enough to get by, only had to use a translator twice during the session.

    I happened to run into the other girl they have listed and I can say she definitely isn't the girl in the pics being advertised. I personally would not book with her just going off looks alone but to each their own.

  15. #63

    Yura

    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulSea  [View Original Post]
    After seeing two positive reviews on yura I made an appointment to see her. There really was no screening process. I just texted them and then asked my race and then I was in so it was easy. You don't need to be fluent in mandarin cause mine sucks but I still got by. Anyway when you show up you are met by some dude who I guess is making sure your asian and then he takes you to the girl. A little awkward but whatever I guess.

    As for yura, she was cute. She looked young but she definitely didn't have the D cups stated in the ad. But she still had a nice body. Service was good, BBBJ was pretty good and I opted for BBFS but no cip. Went through a few positions and her box felt tight, I had to refrain myself from popping too early. Service wise it definitely wasn't on par with the typical k girl routines you get but it was a nice change. I definitely still prefer seeing k girls though. Her english was alright, it was enough to get by, only had to use a translator twice during the session.

    I happened to run into the other girl they have listed and I can say she definitely isn't the girl in the pics being advertised. I personally would not book with her just going off looks alone but to each their own.
    Did Yura have a shaved or hairy pussy?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape