Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: C-orgs (actual ones)

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 228
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by Ultimate90
  1. #63

    Yura

    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulSea  [View Original Post]
    After seeing two positive reviews on yura I made an appointment to see her. There really was no screening process. I just texted them and then asked my race and then I was in so it was easy. You don't need to be fluent in mandarin cause mine sucks but I still got by. Anyway when you show up you are met by some dude who I guess is making sure your asian and then he takes you to the girl. A little awkward but whatever I guess.

    As for yura, she was cute. She looked young but she definitely didn't have the D cups stated in the ad. But she still had a nice body. Service was good, BBBJ was pretty good and I opted for BBFS but no cip. Went through a few positions and her box felt tight, I had to refrain myself from popping too early. Service wise it definitely wasn't on par with the typical k girl routines you get but it was a nice change. I definitely still prefer seeing k girls though. Her english was alright, it was enough to get by, only had to use a translator twice during the session.

    I happened to run into the other girl they have listed and I can say she definitely isn't the girl in the pics being advertised. I personally would not book with her just going off looks alone but to each their own.
    Did Yura have a shaved or hairy pussy?

  2. #62

    Mumu definitely not even close

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaTribe  [View Original Post]
    I contacted mumu over Whatsapp, using a translator, and told them I was a white dude who spoke no Chinese. It was not a deal breaker for them. Then the girl I was interested in left so I haven't ever made an appointment.

    Are pictures accurate at all for these orgs? I am familiar with k-orgs and the hobby in general and know that fake pics are common, but different orgs have a different reputation for more or less accurate pics. I really like the look of the girl whose name is being translated to "Lolo". Do you think she actually looks like her pics? Her ad says B cup boobs but the girl in the pic has fuller boobs, I don't think those are Bs.

    Should I just TOFTT and share results? I wish this forum had more reports. Good intel on Yura but she's not my style.
    I don't think anyone ever uses real pics. Even when they send me pics and say they're real I don't believe it. MuMu pics I think are not even close.

    TaoTao and sea520 are closer. The advantage of the C-orgs vs kgirls is that I've seen are girls in their 20's. When they advertise as being college, they are Def in the 20's.

    All the kgirls I feel like are in the 30's-40's.

  3. #61

    Mumu, fake pics, white dudes

    I contacted mumu over Whatsapp, using a translator, and told them I was a white dude who spoke no Chinese. It was not a deal breaker for them. Then the girl I was interested in left so I haven't ever made an appointment.

    Are pictures accurate at all for these orgs? I am familiar with k-orgs and the hobby in general and know that fake pics are common, but different orgs have a different reputation for more or less accurate pics. I really like the look of the girl whose name is being translated to "Lolo". Do you think she actually looks like her pics? Her ad says B cup boobs but the girl in the pic has fuller boobs, I don't think those are Bs.

    Should I just TOFTT and share results? I wish this forum had more reports. Good intel on Yura but she's not my style.

  4. #60

    Yura

    After seeing two positive reviews on yura I made an appointment to see her. There really was no screening process. I just texted them and then asked my race and then I was in so it was easy. You don't need to be fluent in mandarin cause mine sucks but I still got by. Anyway when you show up you are met by some dude who I guess is making sure your asian and then he takes you to the girl. A little awkward but whatever I guess.

    As for yura, she was cute. She looked young but she definitely didn't have the D cups stated in the ad. But she still had a nice body. Service was good, BBBJ was pretty good and I opted for BBFS but no cip. Went through a few positions and her box felt tight, I had to refrain myself from popping too early. Service wise it definitely wasn't on par with the typical k girl routines you get but it was a nice change. I definitely still prefer seeing k girls though. Her english was alright, it was enough to get by, only had to use a translator twice during the session.

    I happened to run into the other girl they have listed and I can say she definitely isn't the girl in the pics being advertised. I personally would not book with her just going off looks alone but to each their own.

  5. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    More specifically you need to be a mandarin speaking Asian.
    Thanks for clarifying. Guessing I am out then.

  6. #58

    Yura is the best!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueberryMan  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT. Holy shit hit a jack pot. Real pictures and is actually a 20 year old japanese cutie. She has an extra menu which I never seen other girls do at c-orgs. Good GFE service BBBJ is slopppy she isn't afraid of using lots of saliva. Have fun guys recommend getting 45 minutes at least. It's her first day so she isn't busy yet but I expect that to change soon.

    edit: just checked her ad they actually advertise her extras I thought she was doing it on the downlow. it's +100 for BBFS cum outside and +200 for inside. +100 for pictures, +200 for a video.
    Thanks mate! I did go see Yura by your recommendation! Even at 45 minutes I almost ran out of time and the person who led me up came into the room LOL. She also offered me cim and Greek too. You're super correct on the sloppy BJ!

    To answer the other guy's question my mandarin sucks but I do speak another dialect of Chinese. But with Yura I spoke elementary Japanese with her so she offered me discounts from her own menu.

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Great intel here. But guessing you cannot see these women unless you are asian? I ask because I think I read somewhere that the c-orgs are only for asians. Is that true or are they open to anyone as long as references / validation can be done?
    More specifically you need to be a mandarin speaking Asian.

  8. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueberryMan  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT. Holy shit hit a jack pot. Real pictures and is actually a 20 year old japanese cutie. She has an extra menu which I never seen other girls do at c-orgs. Good GFE service BBBJ is slopppy she isn't afraid of using lots of saliva. Have fun guys recommend getting 45 minutes at least. It's her first day so she isn't busy yet but I expect that to change soon.

    edit: just checked her ad they actually advertise her extras I thought she was doing it on the downlow. it's +100 for BBFS cum outside and +200 for inside. +100 for pictures, +200 for a video.
    Great intel here. But guessing you cannot see these women unless you are asian? I ask because I think I read somewhere that the c-orgs are only for asians. Is that true or are they open to anyone as long as references / validation can be done?

  9. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueberryMan  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT. Holy shit hit a jack pot. Real pictures and is actually a 20 year old japanese cutie. She has an extra menu which I never seen other girls do at c-orgs. Good GFE service BBBJ is slopppy she isn't afraid of using lots of saliva. Have fun guys recommend getting 45 minutes at least. It's her first day so she isn't busy yet but I expect that to change soon.

    edit: just checked her ad they actually advertise her extras I thought she was doing it on the downlow. it's +100 for BBFS cum outside and +200 for inside. +100 for pictures, +200 for a video.
    Any language barrier with her?

  10. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueberryMan  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT. Holy shit hit a jack pot. Real pictures and is actually a 20 year old japanese cutie. She has an extra menu which I never seen other girls do at c-orgs. Good GFE service BBBJ is slopppy she isn't afraid of using lots of saliva. Have fun guys recommend getting 45 minutes at least. It's her first day so she isn't busy yet but I expect that to change soon.

    edit: just checked her ad they actually advertise her extras I thought she was doing it on the downlow. it's +100 for BBFS cum outside and +200 for inside. +100 for pictures, +200 for a video.
    She do rim job? When k go Asian I got to have a rim job. I can't get white girls to do it. LOL. KA and the love twins have treated my a hole well!

  11. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSizemore53  [View Original Post]
    What's all this mean?

    $200/30 minutes.

    Normal service, shower, sex once.

    $300/45 minutes❤65039;Girlfriend.

    Service: accompanying bath, nude blowjob, French kiss, 69,1 sex.

    $400/60 minutes.

    Full set of Wan style + one sex with girlfriend, or two normal sex.

    $500/60 minutes.

    A full set of Wan style girlfriend oral sex + sex once or twice.

    $800/90 minutes.

    Full set of Wan style + Unlimited sex with girlfriend.
    200 option is just some foreplay and then CBJ & CFS.

    Wan is a type of massage with their mouth they usually use hot and cold water to give you a tongue roaming + BJ or you can just get GFE.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueberryMan  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT. Holy shit hit a jack pot. Real pictures and is actually a 20 year old japanese cutie. She has an extra menu which I never seen other girls do at c-orgs. Good GFE service BBBJ is slopppy she isn't afraid of using lots of saliva. Have fun guys recommend getting 45 minutes at least. It's her first day so she isn't busy yet but I expect that to change soon.

    edit: just checked her ad they actually advertise her extras I thought she was doing it on the downlow. it's +100 for BBFS cum outside and +200 for inside. +100 for pictures, +200 for a video.
    What's all this mean?

    $200/30 minutes.

    Normal service, shower, sex once.

    $300/45 minutes❤65039;Girlfriend.

    Service: accompanying bath, nude blowjob, French kiss, 69,1 sex.

    $400/60 minutes.

    Full set of Wan style + one sex with girlfriend, or two normal sex.

    $500/60 minutes.

    A full set of Wan style girlfriend oral sex + sex once or twice.

    $800/90 minutes.

    Full set of Wan style + Unlimited sex with girlfriend.

  13. #51

    Yura at SeattleYue

    TOFTT. Holy shit hit a jack pot. Real pictures and is actually a 20 year old japanese cutie. She has an extra menu which I never seen other girls do at c-orgs. Good GFE service BBBJ is slopppy she isn't afraid of using lots of saliva. Have fun guys recommend getting 45 minutes at least. It's her first day so she isn't busy yet but I expect that to change soon.

    edit: just checked her ad they actually advertise her extras I thought she was doing it on the downlow. it's +100 for BBFS cum outside and +200 for inside. +100 for pictures, +200 for a video.

  14. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by NampaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Saw PaoPao at MuMu. Booker said pics were accurate. I didn't think they'd really be accurate but more likely that they were close enough or out of date. Not even close.

    Not my type.

    Don't think I'll use MuMu again.
    Which one is paopao? Can you link? I see 2 girls, none of them are paopao. Also pro tip: if you use chrome, right click image, and click 'Search image with Google'. Then click 'Find image source', and if its everywhere, then def fake photos. Also booker is pretty good at saying if pics are fake or not (at least from my experience)

  15. #49

    MuMu bait & switch

    Saw PaoPao at MuMu. Booker said pics were accurate. I didn't think they'd really be accurate but more likely that they were close enough or out of date. Not even close.

    Not my type.

    Don't think I'll use MuMu again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape