Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Orange County
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 1648
-
03-06-24 16:55 #958Regular Member

Posts: 24Can we move on to a new topic of HYA in OC instead of all this tranny talk?
-
03-06-24 16:38 #957Senior Member

Posts: 153
Originally Posted by Mrmd8891
[View Original Post]
Would you guys buy fake rolexes that are so good, you can't tell? Even at a discount? Unless there's something I don't know about trannys, the surgery they go through changes their chest and crotch area mainly. The face and head is basically just hair and makeup that any man can do. Part of what the people have done with amy is dfk and BBBJ. Would any of you knowingly get dfk or BBBJ from a regular non tranny man with amazing hair and makeup on to look like a female?
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
I did see her and I'm extremely bothered by this.
-
03-06-24 13:41 #956Senior Member

Posts: 212Amy
Yep, to each is own. IMHO a trany is a trany. No way I would knowingly fuck a trany. Trany is a man with the cock removed and a pussy installed.
A real women is my only interest. I really appreciate all of the info on this.
Originally Posted by Member#2210
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 13:36 #955Senior Member

Posts: 67Of course. My new car is trackable as well. But it's a different brand than my wife's and she doesn't have the app on her phone for that reason. She doesn't even know the password, so she can't look it up online.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 13:34 #954Senior Member

Posts: 460Yes, the Amy everyone's been talking about.
Originally Posted by Clclcl
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 13:20 #953Banned Member

Posts: 725Lol
Yeah if I had Elon's money I'd probably be boning my female employees too. All of the single ones and at least half of the married ones. LOL.
Originally Posted by PlasmaSpray
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 12:44 #952Senior Member

Posts: 188And yes I have to drive her in my car. On occasions.
-
03-06-24 12:42 #951Senior Member

Posts: 188Maybe cheap. But I need something small and easily put away with a long charge. I do not want to explain where that extra phone is for while being charged in the car.
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 12:37 #950Senior Member

Posts: 188Elon
"Obviously Elon doesn't do any mongering of his own. ".
Yes he does. With his employees. LOL!
-
03-06-24 12:31 #949Regular Member

Posts: 17To be honest I was planning on seeing her when she gets back since I wasn't able to see her last time. Which bummed me out cause she was booked solid. All this new information doesn't seem factual enough to make it real. It's a lot of speculation and "trust me bro" knowledge. I still plan on scheduling a visit because I'm just not convinced all these rumors are true. I plan on reporting back with my results to y'all.
Originally Posted by SomeoneOC
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 12:20 #948Senior Member

Posts: 705Thanks
Thank you for your thoughtful observations.
Originally Posted by FreeWally
[View Original Post]
It's tough to get a constructive dialogue going on-line (lots of flame-throwers around), but we do see some useful and thoughtful exchanges here in this Rants and Stupid thread. Thanks, guys!
Lift Her Up.
-
03-06-24 11:58 #947Banned Member

Posts: 725Actually, most new cars are trackable now, electric or not. I got my daughter a new non-electric car for college just a few months ago and it's fully trackable as well. I can even turn on alerts if I want to notify me if she's speeding or driving recklessly. I don't do that but I could. It's just one of those things with technology now.
Originally Posted by TheFishsd
[View Original Post]
As far as I'm aware, all EVs have the same issue. Your phone is your car key and it controls everything. We already have one Tesla and the home charging infrastructure. If we added another brand we'd have to add another charger for it and it adds a couple thousand dollars to the cost. Yeah I could use the Tesla charger with an adapter plug but that's not ideal either.
The other thing about EVs, not to turn this into an EV pros and cons thread, is that still the only EV that you can realistically take on a long distance road trip is a Tesla. Nobody else has the charging infrastructure built up yet. If you want to drive up to say San Francisco it's difficult to impossible to do it in any EV that isn't a Tesla. In a Tesla it's super easy. While everyone else was sleeping, Tesla quietly rolled out a network of conveniently spaced super chargers so you can take a long road trip. It just means that you plan your lunch stop around where the next supercharger is. Hyundai is getting there with its Ioniq, but even with that you're more or less at the mercy of what you can do on a full charge.
Obviously Elon doesn't do any mongering of his own.
-
03-06-24 10:57 #946Senior Member

Posts: 67You may be able to get a text forwarding app for your main phone that forwards texts to your burner. Obviously, test it extensively prior to use.
Is there another electric car with less obvious tracking? Feign disgust with Elon and buy something else.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 10:41 #945Senior Member

Posts: 309Number Portability is FCC Mandated
You can port your existing, vetted cell number to any service you choose. This has been an FCC mandate since the early days of mobile phone tech.
Originally Posted by PlasmaSpray
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 10:31 #944Senior Member

Posts: 71I wasn't even aware you could turn it off. If anyone has a way to get around the Tesla tracking, please share the knowledge.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
I recently saw it could be disabled if you were in dangerous relationship, but I wasn't able to find it in the settings. Could be country specific.










Reply With Quote




