Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Orange County

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 110 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 1648
Your New Addicition
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #943

    So here's a dilemma

    The beater car that I was driving around town finally bit the dust. It needs $3000 in repairs and it's only worth $1600 KBB value so I'm not fixing it. Ironically it broke down just as I was pulling into my neighborhood after some hobby fun. If it had broken down 20-30 minutes earlier I would have had a fun time explaining to family why I needed to be towed from Little Saigon, so dodged a bullet there. Wife and I already knew we were on borrowed time with that car (15 years and 200 k miles) and decided a long time ago that we would replace it with a second Tesla when the time came. Well the time has come and we're abojt to become a completely gas free household.

    Awesome, except Teslas are trackable. The last thing I need is for my wife to open the app and see that the other car is in Little Saigon or at some random hotel. It's possible to turn that off, but when you turn it off the app shows that you turned it off. That throws a bit of a wrench into this hobby for me. I haven't figured what my workaround is going to be yet. Maybe I turn it off and call it a "glitch. " But then we have location sharing on our phones too, which I turn off when I'm hobbying. The phone and the car can't both have glitches at the same time.

    My other thought is get a burner phone and leave my regular phone in my office when I'm out, then the car can have a little glitch. The only thing I'd have to explain there is why it took me 2 hours to respond to a text.

    Technology giveth and technology taketh away.

  2. #942
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    This is an expensive hobby

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasmaSpray  [View Original Post]
    I Have a tracfone burner flip phone but that POS kills the $19.99 plan I am on after I retrieve some pics that providers send me.

    Used to have older flipper that tracfone decommisioned and offered me this POS "upgrade. " I disabled the data use feature but have to tuen it on to download the pics and immeidately turn data off. But I cannot send or receive texts after as "funds are insufficient. " This did not evwr happen with the old flipper.

    Any other recs gents?
    Don't be such a cheap ass. This is an expensive hobby, flip phones don't work. You need a smart phone. I've had bookers send pics and maps on how to get to the apt. With a flip phone, the screen is so small you can't see the pic. And how the heck are you texting on a 10 key pad. Get a decent smart phone and a decent phone plan. Tmobile coverage is dismal. Stick with verizon or ATT. I've tried Goggle voice / text and it's not that reliable. Just get a pay as you go phone; I pay $35/ month with ATT and never have an issue. That works out to $400 a year. That's one session. It's worth it.

  3. #941
    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember the last time I had a flip phone.

    Go to Walmart, spend the $25 to 50 bucks, and get a "smart phone".

    Here's one:

    https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tracfone-...8?from=/search

    I still use the $20 card for 90 day use, annually that's $80, the best deal out there.

    Don't know how Tracphone will end up now that it's owned by Verizon.

    My opinion time to get a new phone, it will let you surf the web for new gals and much better IMHO than a flip.

    Best of luck.
    I have a few smart phones laying around since upgrading. Samsung s8 etc. (all unlocked). But the the tracfone sim does not work (not detected) in the samsung. I need to keep the same number as it has already been vetted by quite a few providers and orgs.

  4. #940
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasmaSpray  [View Original Post]
    I Have a tracfone burner flip phone but that POS kills the $19.99 plan I am on after I retrieve some pics that providers send me.

    Used to have older flipper that tracfone decommisioned and offered me this POS "upgrade. " I disabled the data use feature but have to tuen it on to download the pics and immeidately turn data off. But I cannot send or receive texts after as "funds are insufficient. " This did not evwr happen with the old flipper.

    Any other recs gents?
    If I am going to be using a lot of bandwidth, I find a Starbucks (they all have free Wi-Fi). I hook up w / them and do Wi-Fi calling, video chat on Snapchat, update of big apps, etc.

    Also, set yourself up w / Google voice or some other texting app that can be accessed on the web. If you 'receive' the photos while you are online w / your laptop, rather than on the phone using internet data, you can view them, delete them, save them, even if they are big files, and it will never charge against your data on the phone.

  5. #939
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftHerUp  [View Original Post]
    I think I wasn't clear. I'm curious, as part of my lifelong addiction to the search for knowledge. If any readers here have any long-ish term experiences with total Non-Professional (not our profession of interest) Asian women, I'd be interested in hearing about these women's attitudes towards sex. As for me, I have no experience at all in this area, and I imagine I'll never have any, for that matter.

    Lift Her Up.
    You are not going to get a good answer because it is very complicated. Traditionally, all kgirls know in marriage that it's their duty to be sexually available to their husbands. It's been that way for thousands of years. But lately, the new generation of women in South Korea are rebelling on this, many even choosing to be child-free for life or looking for a non-traditional husband. There are more dogs as pets than children in South Korea right now. Also, once a woman has a child she may stop sex altogether or at least a few years, it really depends. But common.

    About being tight with money / allowance, that is just a Korea / Japan thing where the woman traditionally controls finances and gives the husband an allowance. The household is the woman's responsibility.

    There are a lot more women in SE Asia that are open to their husbands seeing other women for sexual release, as long as it isn't for love. But many still consider it cheating. Until modern times it was perfectly normal (and legal) for a man to have multiple wives. One official wife, and several concubines. So as long as the man didn't cross certain lines of decency, it is a far cry from the Christian-value West.

  6. #938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 467
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasmaSpray  [View Original Post]
    I Have a tracfone burner flip phone but that POS kills the $19.99 plan I am on after I retrieve some pics that providers send me.

    Used to have older flipper that tracfone decommisioned and offered me this POS "upgrade. " I disabled the data use feature but have to tuen it on to download the pics and immeidately turn data off. But I cannot send or receive texts after as "funds are insufficient. " This did not evwr happen with the old flipper.

    Any other recs gents?
    I don't remember the last time I had a flip phone.

    Go to Walmart, spend the $25 to 50 bucks, and get a "smart phone".

    Here's one:

    https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tracfone-...8?from=/search

    I still use the $20 card for 90 day use, annually that's $80, the best deal out there.

    Don't know how Tracphone will end up now that it's owned by Verizon.

    My opinion time to get a new phone, it will let you surf the web for new gals and much better IMHO than a flip.

    Best of luck.

  7. #937

    BURNER phone

    I Have a tracfone burner flip phone but that POS kills the $19.99 plan I am on after I retrieve some pics that providers send me.

    Used to have older flipper that tracfone decommisioned and offered me this POS "upgrade. " I disabled the data use feature but have to tuen it on to download the pics and immeidately turn data off. But I cannot send or receive texts after as "funds are insufficient. " This did not evwr happen with the old flipper.

    Any other recs gents?

  8. #936

    Amy

    I am just sad that folks some folks have poisoned the well, or our minds, without any hard evidence. For some of us, who really enjoyed seeing Amy and are / were planning to repeat, it sure sows a doubt in our mind. I can't help but look at her feet next time I see her.

  9. #935
    Quote Originally Posted by StStephen  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to burst your bubble but, these girls are hookers! They are ******! You want a wife or a girlfriend try a dating site.
    There is the saying " you pay for time with a hooker but also paying her to leave"! LOL 100% true regardless of ethnicity.

  10. #934

    Non-Pros

    Quote Originally Posted by StStephen  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to burst your bubble but, these girls are hookers! They are ******! You want a wife or a girlfriend try a dating site.
    I think I wasn't clear. I'm curious, as part of my lifelong addiction to the search for knowledge. If any readers here have any long-ish term experiences with total Non-Professional (not our profession of interest) Asian women, I'd be interested in hearing about these women's attitudes towards sex. As for me, I have no experience at all in this area, and I imagine I'll never have any, for that matter.

    Lift Her Up.

  11. #933

    They are hookers!

    Quote Originally Posted by LiftHerUp  [View Original Post]
    I've also heard that K's can be very very tight with a dollar. So if I married one of that type, my discretionary spending might be cut to near zero. Does anyone here know anyone married to a K-girl? For myself, I've never even dated, much less screwed, a civvy K-girl or any other civvy Asian for that matter. I wonder how the civvies hold up in bed. My impression is that the Asian women are more accepting of male sexuality, less judgmental that White women, but there's a big difference between acceptance and enthusiasm. So as a guy with no first hand experience, I'd like to hear from anyone who knows first-hand.

    I first posted this in the Korean BB thread, continuing the conversation there, but then I deleted it 'cause I thought it was better placed in this Stupid Shit thread.

    Lift Her Up.
    I don't want to burst your bubble but, these girls are hookers! They are ******! You want a wife or a girlfriend try a dating site.

  12. #932

    More On Taking a K-Girl Off the Market

    Quote Originally Posted by Taliesin92  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, agreed. Not only the expense, but anyone who has ever dated one of these girls knows they are VERY different in the real world vs the fantasy world. Most of them are wonderful actresses for an hour or two. But beyond that, no thanks. My guess is, any rich dude who takes a k-girl off the market will wind up kicking her out eventually. Either that, or she will bankrupt him. Either way, it's a not going to end well.
    I've also heard that K's can be very very tight with a dollar. So if I married one of that type, my discretionary spending might be cut to near zero. Does anyone here know anyone married to a K-girl? For myself, I've never even dated, much less screwed, a civvy K-girl or any other civvy Asian for that matter. I wonder how the civvies hold up in bed. My impression is that the Asian women are more accepting of male sexuality, less judgmental that White women, but there's a big difference between acceptance and enthusiasm. So as a guy with no first hand experience, I'd like to hear from anyone who knows first-hand.

    I first posted this in the Korean BB thread, continuing the conversation there, but then I deleted it 'cause I thought it was better placed in this Stupid Shit thread.

    Lift Her Up.

  13. #931

    GoodRX

    Quote Originally Posted by OcAmper  [View Original Post]
    GoodRX,

    Nothing to sign up for, just to to the website, enter the med name, it will give you the discount codes. Walmart, price was pretty cheap after GoodRX discount. Like 14 bux, for 30 pills.
    This. I just picked up my generic C Rx yesterday at Costco. $13.99 for 30 pills. Best deal in town.

  14. #930
    Quote Originally Posted by LooksLikeGreg  [View Original Post]
    I got a prescription from my urologist (30 at 100 mg w / 3 refills), took it to Costo, paid $19.99. The doctor had recommended going through GoodRX to get a discount coupon, but the straight Costco price was better. I think I could have used GoodRX for an even (slightly) better price at either Target or Walmart, but I would have had to sign up for something or other, so I didn't.
    GoodRX,

    Nothing to sign up for, just to to the website, enter the med name, it will give you the discount codes. Walmart, price was pretty cheap after GoodRX discount. Like 14 bux, for 30 pills.

  15. #929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 417

    Costco

    I have filled RX for generic V and C at Costco's pharmacy. I would recommend Costco RX. There's the convenience, the competative price and the confidence in who you are dealing with. I could maybe buy from one of the online services that are popping up (Roman, etc); but I'm saving $0.10 a pill?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape