The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 243 of 907 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 293 343 743 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9964
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    I have given at least 60 guys her number in the last 24 hr and she says she has not heard from anyone. Is there something wrong?
    I PMed you this morning. Didn't get a full mailbox message, nor a reply. Shoot me her number and I'll contact her within an hour.

    Nocturne.

  2. #9963

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by C6DM2  [View Original Post]
    What is with the non-detailed, non-specific reviews? I thought one of the biggest points of this site was to share "why" we were happy, or "why" we were disappointed so that others can either enjoy for the same reason, or avoid a bad experience and learn from our mistakes? This entire "find out for yourself" attitude is not helpful at all. Why even post a review if you won't share at least some details?
    I get where you are coming from- sent you a PM.

  3. #9962
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    I have given at least 60 guys her number in the last 24 hr and she says she has not heard from anyone. Is there something wrong?
    I did pvt message you and I have not heard back from you!!

    I want to see her so message me ill get in touch with her.

  4. #9961

    Same as others

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    I have given at least 60 guys her number in the last 24 hr and she says she has not heard from anyone. Is there something wrong?
    Messaged and heard nothing back, received no message about your inbox being full so I figured she got enough leads. If she's still looking, feel free to pm me her info.

  5. #9960
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    I have given at least 60 guys her number in the last 24 hr and she says she has not heard from anyone. Is there something wrong?
    I also left msg. No reponse. ??

  6. #9959
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    I have given at least 60 guys her number in the last 24 hr and she says she has not heard from anyone. Is there something wrong?
    Sent you a message but haven't heard back. I'm always game for some fun.

  7. #9958
    Hello fellow mongers, Hope is thankfully back in Louisville to see us Thursday through Sunday. This is probably the last visit for a couple of weeks. If you'd like to show her a good time and see how much fun she can be then just PM me a phone number. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    Hope is coming back to Louisville today and tomorrow and wants to see you guys. I don't ever write reviews for her because I figure my endorsement is implied, but if you want to see a young, SOBER, sexy, down to earth gal then Hope is an excellent choice. There's no nonsense with her. If you'd like to see her then PLEASE send me a phone number. Thanks.

  8. #9957
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    I have given at least 60 guys her number in the last 24 hr and she says she has not heard from anyone. Is there something wrong?
    I messaged for info, never got a response. Sure I got lost in the mix but try to find my message.

  9. #9956
    Quote Originally Posted by C6DM2  [View Original Post]
    What is with the non-detailed, non-specific reviews? I thought one of the biggest points of this site was to share "why" we were happy, or "why" we were disappointed so that others can either enjoy for the same reason, or avoid a bad experience and learn from our mistakes? This entire "find out for yourself" attitude is not helpful at all. Why even post a review if you won't share at least some details?
    What I don't want is some long blow for blow recounting of everything. Just some basics like CBJ vs BBBJ, service options, etc. I don't need to hear about how well you went down on her or whatever.

  10. #9955

    Missing link

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    I have given at least 60 guys her number in the last 24 hr and she says she has not heard from anyone. Is there something wrong?
    I never heard back from you.

  11. #9954

    Anyone try to reach out

    I have given at least 60 guys her number in the last 24 hr and she says she has not heard from anyone. Is there something wrong?

  12. #9953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: No details

    What is with the non-detailed, non-specific reviews? I thought one of the biggest points of this site was to share "why" we were happy, or "why" we were disappointed so that others can either enjoy for the same reason, or avoid a bad experience and learn from our mistakes? This entire "find out for yourself" attitude is not helpful at all. Why even post a review if you won't share at least some details?

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmHobby  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to go into more details beyond my review and I've also had a few PM's which I won't be responding to. We should all keep in mind that this hobby is very much YMMV. In fairness I should have said that Amber had an amazing body as advertised. The scheduler was also very responsive after my session so my gut says that this is a legit service and I hope they do well because the scene in Louisville sucks right now and we need better options.

  13. #9952
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmHobby  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to go into more details beyond my review and I've also had a few PM's which I won't be responding to. We should all keep in mind that this hobby is very much YMMV. In fairness I should have said that Amber had an amazing body as advertised. The scheduler was also very responsive after my session so my gut says that this is a legit service and I hope they do well because the scene in Louisville sucks right now and we need better options.
    Found out this morning that Amber is taking a couple of days off. Some new girls are supposedly coming next week.

    But Stacy is a solid option. GFE is off the charts and she's lean and ready to go.

  14. #9951

    101 follow-up

    Quote Originally Posted by NotEnoughNames  [View Original Post]
    Wow please go into detail, that last review had me ready to pull the trigger. How different was your experience exactly.
    I'm not going to go into more details beyond my review and I've also had a few PM's which I won't be responding to. We should all keep in mind that this hobby is very much YMMV. In fairness I should have said that Amber had an amazing body as advertised. The scheduler was also very responsive after my session so my gut says that this is a legit service and I hope they do well because the scene in Louisville sucks right now and we need better options.

  15. #9950
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmHobby  [View Original Post]
    I saw Amber today also. This was my first time using the '101 angels' service. My experience was nothing like the previous review highlighting "YMMV" to an extreme. My session was in no way GFE. It was very disappointing esp as I was hopeful that Louisville would be getting a higher price point GFE-type service. But unfortunately I can't recommend nor do I plan to repeat.
    Wow please go into detail, that last review had me ready to pull the trigger. How different was your experience exactly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape