Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 270 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 320 370 770 1270 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 26365
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22330

    Provide an update

    Fill the audience in on how the visit goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozz7319  [View Original Post]
    I have a meeting setup with Natalia for tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone has had any good or bad encounters with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/035259894436

  2. #22329
    I can't help you, I never met her but now I see why. Those prices are nuts. I'm a cheap SOB.

    Please report back if it works for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozz7319  [View Original Post]
    I have a meeting setup with Natalia for tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone has had any good or bad encounters with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/035259894436

  3. #22328
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    My use to be regular cash and dashed me 3 Times

    I've had it with this girl, she cash and dashed me 3 times and she swore up and down she was not gunna do it. she made up a stupid excuse that her mom got into an accident or her dad needed her cause she was late giving his meds the last time she just bolted out the door. Be careful you guy if you guys are seeing her regularly Stop Immediately.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tf1709851136257~2.jpg‎  

  4. #22327

    Natalia

    I have a meeting setup with Natalia for tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone has had any good or bad encounters with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/035259894436

  5. #22326
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAnEatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Chloe has been around forever and I tried her out about 6-7 years ago. I have seen her ads pop up again and I am wondering if anyone has had a recent experience with her. I am looking for a good ebony provider. I miss Macie!!

    Here is a link for Chloe:

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-24431719/
    I sent you a private message. Enjoy!

    Giddit.

  6. #22325

    Stay Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by ModelMaster  [View Original Post]
    The Molly that used to be down in Milwaukee is now up in Sheboygan. Is she worth the time and money? Is her menu really that open? She advertises on skip the games. Looks like fun. Thank you in advance.
    She is not worth the time. Heavy user. I would not recommend, she will potentially rob you as well. Venture at your own risk.

  7. #22324

    Molly now in Sheboygan

    The Molly that used to be down in Milwaukee is now up in Sheboygan. Is she worth the time and money? Is her menu really that open? She advertises on skip the games. Looks like fun. Thank you in advance.

  8. #22323

    Cupcake Chloe

    Chloe has been around forever and I tried her out about 6-7 years ago. I have seen her ads pop up again and I am wondering if anyone has had a recent experience with her. I am looking for a good ebony provider. I miss Macie!!

    Here is a link for Chloe:

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-24431719/

  9. #22322
    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Such a great report that seems to have been written by Nalia, whoever that is. Nadia doesn't have good reviews.
    Not Nadia. Nahla.

  10. #22321

    Wondering

    Gentlemen:

    I've recently noticed the location Milwaukee Hwy 175 Wisconsin Ave on STG in both Escorts & Massage. They appear to be a variety of ladies. Or are they not? What's the connection? Wondering if I'm missing something?

    - Hayness.

  11. #22320

    Sammilove

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    It's other vices that get the best of her. She used to be one of my favorites, but I haven't seen her since she got nabbed a few years ago and allegedly gave up some names in exchange for probation and less time behind bars.
    Nothing on ccap about her on a state funded vaca, I know last time I saw her she was saying she was on her way out of the biz but that was almost a year ago!

  12. #22319
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickForm  [View Original Post]
    I find it odd, having met her and seems to be smart that she spends so much time incarcerated. It almost seems if she has a lot of enemies or jealous folks around her or other vices gets the best of her. Either way she is a classy girl and is someone I admire for being such a professional in this industry. Hope she is ok and returns soon.
    It's other vices that get the best of her. She used to be one of my favorites, but I haven't seen her since she got nabbed a few years ago and allegedly gave up some names in exchange for probation and less time behind bars.

  13. #22318
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    I heard a rumor from another provider that she's spending 30 days or so in Appleton.
    I find it odd, having met her and seems to be smart that she spends so much time incarcerated. It almost seems if she has a lot of enemies or jealous folks around her or other vices gets the best of her. Either way she is a classy girl and is someone I admire for being such a professional in this industry. Hope she is ok and returns soon.

  14. #22317

    Sammy

    Her posts have been down for over 4 months at this point. May be a little longer than 30 days or maybe she found a nice john to settle down with?

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    I heard a rumor from another provider that she's spending 30 days or so in Appleton.

  15. #22316
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNice  [View Original Post]
    Been watching and Sammy has been Missing in action for a while now. Maybe she got an appointment with a guy named LEO and had to take a paid for vacation? I don't know but no OFz, no Trst and no X posts anywhere. No reviews lately either. Watch yourself boys.
    I heard a rumor from another provider that she's spending 30 days or so in Appleton.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape