Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 41292
-
03-05-24 23:59 #33912Senior Member

Posts: 130Thanks
Thanks for the information Cecil.
Originally Posted by Cecil0730
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 22:43 #33911Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this one
Dang, you summed this shidded up nicely! I would be afraid of the way that body looks. A short torso and sort of long legs. She just looks weird and you can tell she's trying to take pics at forgiving angles, but again, something is wrong with that body!
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 21:29 #33910Senior Member

Posts: 242The joke is on her for those of us with vasectomies LOL.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 21:16 #33909Senior Member

Posts: 128Little Miss Sunshine
The only rule Little Miss Sunshine had with me was no sucking on her tits. I guess she's sensitive there. Aside from that, she had a wide open menu.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
I have no info on the second provider.
-
03-05-24 21:10 #33908Senior Member

Posts: 128Natalie
When I finally got response from her, she quoted me 1. 0 for a BBBJ. At that price, I simply told her to have a nice day. I say "finally" because I had tried setting a date up with her at least a half dozen times only to get crickets from my original texts / calls.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 19:55 #33907Senior Member

Posts: 587I saw her one time. There is nothing at all wrong with her. She gives a decent BBBJ. She's not my style, but again way better than most.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 19:00 #33906Senior Member

Posts: 316Yeah, yeah. I forgot the f&$king link:
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/921420800919
-
03-05-24 18:59 #33905Senior Member

Posts: 31636
Anybody have any info on this one? Been texting her but comms are spotty as hell which is flag 1. PM is fine. Thanks.
-
03-05-24 17:43 #33904Senior Member

Posts: 581Natalie in OP
Considering seeing this one. I know reviews have been so-so to good. Just curious if anyone has seen her recently and if so what level service they received. Mainly interested because even if she isn't the hottest I would consider seeing her regularly if service is good because she is relatively close by. Any info is appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/853518600786
-
03-05-24 16:13 #33903Senior Member

Posts: 130What's the experience on these two providers?
Please respond on my thread or direct message if any of why'all had a good experience with these two providers? Also were they very GFE?
Littlemiss sunshine- https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/376548153647.
And.
Sophia sunshine- https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/872757634872.
-
03-05-24 16:12 #33902Senior Member

Posts: 413Thanks for your toftt
That's a no go for me. There are several providers that have a problem with BBBJ's. I just can't justify the expense for a clinical business like non GFE experience. But thanks for smashing. Always makes me wonder if they can be converted tho.
Originally Posted by LatinInk904
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 15:53 #33901Senior Member

Posts: 587IDK about her history selling pussy. But you can tell she's been fucked hard probably her whole life. LOL.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 15:42 #33900Senior Member

Posts: 225New provider?
Hello,
I texted this one SARA and quick reply, liked donation. I told her I would check reviews, Found none. Texted back and asked why no reviews, name change or something? She said she was just getting into the business and did not even know of any reviews were available to post or read.
Has anyone had a dream with this one, any and all info would be helpful.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/921420800919
We all know they never lie! Thanks Beenthere9.
-
03-05-24 14:13 #33899Senior Member

Posts: 129She hasn't been responding to my texts so that may be the case.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 12:54 #33898Senior Member

Posts: 141I Toftt and she is real
I had to come out for this one and I toftt and she is definitely real. I will say she actually was even hotter in person with a perfect body and smelled great. As I was in a very big rush myself I was fast and business only. She is not GFE and also does CBJ which I also hate for both and its a shame because she could make 2 or 3 x if she was. Started CBJ, went to mish where she blocked me from hitting hard, turned her around and doggy was where she enjoyed most and let me have at it. She has alot of tatts and her complete back is covered which was a beautiful site. The hh rate was good for what was given. I'm very happy with session but I don't do repeats unless over the top including GFE. Be safe fellas.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




