Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 493 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 543 593 993 1493 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33905

    36

    Anybody have any info on this one? Been texting her but comms are spotty as hell which is flag 1. PM is fine. Thanks.

  2. #33904

    Natalie in OP

    Considering seeing this one. I know reviews have been so-so to good. Just curious if anyone has seen her recently and if so what level service they received. Mainly interested because even if she isn't the hottest I would consider seeing her regularly if service is good because she is relatively close by. Any info is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/853518600786

  3. #33903

    What's the experience on these two providers?

    Please respond on my thread or direct message if any of why'all had a good experience with these two providers? Also were they very GFE?

    Littlemiss sunshine- https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/376548153647.

    And.

    Sophia sunshine- https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/872757634872.

  4. #33902

    Thanks for your toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinInk904  [View Original Post]
    I had to come out for this one and I toftt and she is definitely real. I will say she actually was even hotter in person with a perfect body and smelled great. As I was in a very big rush myself I was fast and business only. She is not GFE and also does CBJ which I also hate for both and it’s a shame because she could make 2 or 3 x if she was. Started CBJ, went to mish where she blocked me from hitting hard, turned her around and doggy was where she enjoyed most and let me have at it. She has alot of tatts and her complete back is covered which was a beautiful site. The hh rate was good for what was given. I'm very happy with session but I don't do repeats unless over the top including GFE. Be safe fellas.
    That's a no go for me. There are several providers that have a problem with BBBJ's. I just can't justify the expense for a clinical business like non GFE experience. But thanks for smashing. Always makes me wonder if they can be converted tho.

  5. #33901
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I texted this one SARA and quick reply, liked donation. I told her I would check reviews, Found none. Texted back and asked why no reviews, name change or something? She said she was just getting into the business and did not even know of any reviews were available to post or read.

    Has anyone had a dream with this one, any and all info would be helpful.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/921420800919

    We all know they never lie! Thanks Beenthere9.
    IDK about her history selling pussy. But you can tell she's been fucked hard probably her whole life. LOL.

  6. #33900

    New provider?

    Hello,

    I texted this one SARA and quick reply, liked donation. I told her I would check reviews, Found none. Texted back and asked why no reviews, name change or something? She said she was just getting into the business and did not even know of any reviews were available to post or read.

    Has anyone had a dream with this one, any and all info would be helpful.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/921420800919

    We all know they never lie! Thanks Beenthere9.

  7. #33899
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Does Erika not make it to jax anymore?
    She hasn't been responding to my texts so that may be the case.

  8. #33898

    I Toftt and she is real

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    But of course I googled the number and here's another ad, this one in lbs and looks familiar that's why I asked for intel.

    I'm https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3288355
    I had to come out for this one and I toftt and she is definitely real. I will say she actually was even hotter in person with a perfect body and smelled great. As I was in a very big rush myself I was fast and business only. She is not GFE and also does CBJ which I also hate for both and its a shame because she could make 2 or 3 x if she was. Started CBJ, went to mish where she blocked me from hitting hard, turned her around and doggy was where she enjoyed most and let me have at it. She has alot of tatts and her complete back is covered which was a beautiful site. The hh rate was good for what was given. I'm very happy with session but I don't do repeats unless over the top including GFE. Be safe fellas.

  9. #33897

    About Shawna the trapper

    A buddy of mine wanted me to give you guys this warning about this provider. She offers bareback full service with clients, then claims to be pregnant afterwards. Obviously, it appears it's her way of trying to get extra coins from you. Beware and suit up if you dare to see her!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...point/56927739
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shawna.jpeg‎  

  10. #33896

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    Just to confirm. The spinner was the brunette, correct?
    Correct.

    Rich.

  11. #33895
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    FYI. If any non-Senior Members would like to contact the Spinner, hit me with a DM. Non-Senior Members to keep things fair, of course.

    Rich.
    Just to confirm. The spinner was the brunette, correct?

  12. #33894
    Quote Originally Posted by SupeDav  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update on Ryan. I have been wondering about how a dream could be with Ryan. Would you repeat a dream with her or is it just worth a one and done dream?
    I'm likely to repeat with her even though I like variety and checking out the new recruits.

    Rich.

  13. #33893

    Ooof, no thanks

    While her face is pretty enough, her tats are awful which speaks volumes of her poor judgement. I mean there are tats and then there are the crap she has.

    Quote Originally Posted by Collity  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they have a link up on Tryst too. They seem to be real with a handful of reviews from TER dating back to 2021. The most recent review said that they would not recommend but I don't pay for the service so I couldn't read any of the details. Just passing the info along.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kandy-khloee

  14. #33892

    Can't be serious

    Has anyone seen this one? There is no way she could possibly be getting those prices.

    https://tryst.link/massage/s2sbodywork

  15. #33891

    About Mayport liar

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    What can I say! If you are thinking about seeing this one, stop! The pics are highly filtered, even though I asked for a non-filtered pic. The face looks very hard; not the soft appearance filters tend to provide! Should have been a big red flag! She lives too damn far-- Mayport. This is not a place I tend to go to because it's far out of the way for me, but she sure wasn't worth the commute!

    As I was on my way, I informed her that my hygiene was on point. I did that as a hint hint, but evidently, the hint went right over her big azz head-- yes, she has a big round head for a girl! When she got in the car, I almost immediately had to hold my breath, so to speak. It's like, she paid no attention to her hygiene at all! The other worse part was, I asked her not to bite my nips and this stupid witch bit me so hard, you would think she didn't eat for weeks! I literally yelled at her to let the phuck go! Then she tried to apologize telling me she thought I meant bite! Damn silly azz, even if I did, I don't want you biting off my shid! Needless to say, never will I visit this one again. Did I mention there is a reason she does not smile!? The body is jacked up too! I believe she tries to keep her panties on long enough so the smell won't knock you out. A bit of a strategist, ya know; on her part, that is!
    So, Mayport girl, not only has stank kottie kat, but she is also a liar! I texted her a screenshot of my review and she told, who she believes is another person, that she and I never met. I wish that was so! I looked at her ad this morning and now she is saying she needs at least 100! SMDH. This thing thinks she's worth 100, at least! What has the world come to?! Again, SMDH!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape