Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 18427
-
03-06-24 20:23 #13237Senior Member

Posts: 140Careful
Be careful of a pretty asian girl who's location is Falls Church. We chatted and agreed to an unpaid meet and greet. She picks an expensive restaurant but whatever. As I am headed out she asks if her girlfriend can come. I say sure and meet them. She is pretty, Filipina, tall, red tattoo on her chest. Her friend isn't attractive and is white. After the 400 dollar lunch her friend asks me to take her friend shopping for clothes. Thought that was really out of line since it is our first meet and I was nice enough to include her in the lunch. I leave with plans to talk to her friend more.
Her friend and I talk via text and we make plans to meet. The next weekend she comes back out to the area to meet her friend (she is from west Virginia) and I can't hang out. She then texts me asking me to wire her and her friend money for lunch. I declined.
We are then set to meet a few days later and she texts me saying she wants to break it off because her friend is concerned I won't spoil her. The whole thing was super bizarre. Anyways I told them about this message board and told her I would post the scam. She then on her own sent me back half the lunch money, nice of her.
But this is definitely a scam where they get seeking.com men to take them out and to shop but when physical intimacy is close it gets broken off.
Beware. The username was "Honey". Did a FaceID and saw she had a boyfriend or husband back in west Virginia. Beware, DM me for questions.
-
03-06-24 15:54 #13236Senior Member

Posts: 265Have her on snap, she is flakey af.
Originally Posted by WorkYard
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 15:26 #13235Senior Member

Posts: 138Chatted briefly with her. She is in Herndon.
Originally Posted by Emesdee
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 15:21 #13234Senior Member

Posts: 138Just create a dummy account, do not pay. You can copy the URL from your account and paste into there and see.
Originally Posted by Tophat31
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 15:18 #13233Senior Member

Posts: 138Quoted me 500 per hour. I declined and she again approached me few days later at 800 for 2 hrs. She is in Loudoun County.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 14:51 #13232Senior Member

Posts: 452
Originally Posted by ChrisCarr
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
I did not see her in person, I did ask her if her boobs were natural or enhanced and she said enhanced and sent a pic. I passed.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 14:32 #13231Senior Member

Posts: 184Melanae / naexhalant
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-ac217d9f05a9
Used to have another profile under "naexhalant. " Her old profile had been around awhile so a bit surprised she hasn't been reviewed already. She is real and DTF. Pictures are accurate and she was always a good time.
-
03-06-24 13:09 #13230Senior Member

Posts: 184Had similar experience with Cutegirl
I had a similar experience with her about a month ago. Conversations were not bad, not necessarily ultra responsive, but never felt like she was ghosting or anything at any point. But when it came time to setup a meeting, she made an excuse why she couldn't meet one day that didn't make sense, then I never heard back from her.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 09:36 #13229Senior Member

Posts: 265As in excess scarring, lopsided / unbalanced, or poorly shaped when out of a bra?
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 06:54 #13228Senior Member

Posts: 328Intelligence vs Opinion
Not at all what I asked. Physical appearance in her private pictures would disagree with your opinion. Plus, it only matters what I like and choose to pursue. For the most part, until the M&G, we are all hoping that the lady arrives and that she looks as good or better than her profile pictures.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
In this case, the lady doesn't reveal her face in her private photos. Profile states that she's an experienced SB. So if anyone has intel and would like to share, I would be most appreciative.
-
03-05-24 22:26 #13227Senior Member

Posts: 452Playfully naughty
500-800 is her ask, says open-minded. But enhanced boobs and and whoever did her boob job, did not do a good job.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 21:33 #13226Senior Member

Posts: 1241Judging by the size of her bare arms, my guess is that she is on the chubby side. Her bare arm appears to be hiding a tummy. Not exactly my definition of "athletic".
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 21:29 #13225Senior Member

Posts: 328PlayfulNaughty
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-464079c5b1aa
Talking to this one and trying to reel her in. Comms are slow on her side. Anyone with intel?
-
03-05-24 19:44 #13224Senior Member

Posts: 1021Not only are they charging for it now, but they want you to go through the hassle of paying for it through Bitcoin. Smh.
Originally Posted by ChrisCarr
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 17:36 #13223Senior Member

Posts: 1873All requests for Cash app Venmo ect are a scam
If they hit up 500 people a day. Some are stupid enough to give money. Typical comment is no one meets up with out a deposit. We sugar No one is falling for that. I love to try to face time them. Occasionally they accidentally answer OMG some ugly mother fuckers and mostly dudes.












Reply With Quote





