Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 27819
-
03-06-24 00:53 #23604Senior Member

Posts: 1111Seeing these names again conjured some excellent memories. Play on player!
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 00:07 #23603Regular Member

Posts: 13I messaged her on seeking with no response. Do we have an leads on other contacts?
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 23:04 #23602Senior Member

Posts: 42She was mentioned in the thread earlier with a escortalligator ad. Total cumdump, but dead fish in the sack.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
Hopefully someone has seen her recently and can verify if that's still true or not.
-
03-05-24 22:08 #23601Senior Member

Posts: 63Tina Marie in Everett. BBFSCIP & BBGreek
Here's the link:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rett/165989312
Tina is a spinner that is bareback friendly provider that's nearly always available. Small stature, A-cup tits, short (5' 3" maybe). If you are a bit larger, like usual, you'll have to go slow into the backdoor initially, but she can take it.
She's VERY flexible. She really can put her feet behind her head like in the pictures.
Moves around a bit, but every time I've seen her has been in Everett. I suspect she's a smoker- definitely cigarettes and maybe something more exotic too. And, sure- she is sometimes a chatterbox (I really don't want to see the shirt your friend bought you). But she reliably delivers service and takes instruction without complaints.
Be nice to her guys. She'll text and answer phone calls, so contact method is up to you. And, please- don't bump up the rates (above mentioned services included):
15: $125.
30: $200.
60: $500 (claims this much, but I haven't taken her up on it. I can guarantee it would be less than that. We discussed an overnight for $1,000. Also, the math makes no sense).
-
03-05-24 19:03 #23600Senior Member

Posts: 92Too bad she randomly blocks people.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 18:59 #23599Senior Member

Posts: 541Godoflux BANNED
My friend godoflux got banned on another bored by Darius.
He didn't write reviews. Anyone that knows the kink scene knows godoflux has been around a long time on fetlife and other sites.
He is very real. He did leave us a gift. If you are checking out a lady. Check her profile reputation. If the rep says Godoflux approved, her barebacked her.
Just a hint for those in search of BBFS.
-
03-05-24 17:58 #23598Senior Member

Posts: 282Madam Kitty
Madam Kitty will be in Lynnwood on Thursday. I can't wait to unleash the baby batter in her.
She is still one of the best deals on the board IMHO.
-
03-05-24 17:34 #23597I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Good memories. Spice have tight pussy. I cum inside many time. Jayden like drug.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
Paula come to house. Let me fuck in ass. I miss Anna. Blonde. She like Asian Wang.
-
03-05-24 17:28 #23596I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Yes. Kiana a red head. O condom. Gold time.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
Silver have many tats. Like it in butt.
I miss Honey. Very close to home. No condoms.
-
03-05-24 17:25 #23595Senior Member

Posts: 906Old Honey's Girls
Kianna and Silver were serious cum dumpsters.
Sybil was pretty psycho and I never went for her.
There were lots of other short term sperm banks working there back in the day. Ashley, Selene, Shannon, and Abby all come to mind.
-
03-05-24 16:34 #23594Senior Member

Posts: 268Nice report! I didn't actively pursue BB until late 2016, so there are many ladies we shared that I sadly missed out on. I did a duo with Sexxxie where she had me barebacking her on the sly as if Yanni would object. Little did I know! Brooklyn James is one that I'd have loved to have slid into raw. The thought gives me chills. If only I knew then what I know now!
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 16:29 #23593Senior Member

Posts: 175Nae was early on. I haven't seen her in years. Nikki BBFS was a gangabng with her husband involved. Part pay, part kink. I paid. I think I was the only client invited. Sweet Jane was great.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 16:26 #23592Senior Member

Posts: 268Sashaluvly69
Any experience with Sashaluvly69?
"300 VIP hr", whatever that means.
"36 EEE".
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?622305-Sashaluvly69
-
03-05-24 15:43 #23591I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list

Posts: 108Another ebony lover here
Yeah, this place is the fucking Sahara for black girls. Stick to listcrawler and skipthegames for the new good value girls to pop up. Be ready to travel cause most are either north or south of Seattle. Any time I find a good one they either move away or raise prices so I just try to get lucky and find the new ones that pop up.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 13:09 #23590Senior Member

Posts: 984We have stirred our dicks in the same pussy.
Fond memories.
I saw spice when she became a hooker. It was short lived. I remember barebackinv her before her pimp made her get a boobjob.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




