Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 8329
-
03-07-24 11:45 #6934Senior Member

Posts: 62Memorie
The past couple times I've seen her, she had a driver that stayed and waited, so it's possible. But through text I'm 99% sure it's her talking and the driver just stayed in the car, never to be seen (not even sure if they were a man or woman they stayed so far away). As for other party favors that she might enjoy, as long as they don't involve needles or take away her enthusiasm, I'm not really going to judge.
Originally Posted by RealGentleman
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 12:23 #6933Regular Member

Posts: 7Worth every penny!
Saw her twice back in April last year. Did 2 hours each time, once my first night in Vegas and before I left had delayed flight so spent 2 hours balls deep and sack emptying. Best reverse 69 FF bar none and she proudly admits it's a family trait to suck cock that professionally. She can train actual porn stars. But like the rest have said pretty much a full buffet menu. But treat her well. And like a proper soul extractor. In every hole. Twice. Just phenomenal, is a 420 connoisseur, cock and semen connoisseur, but may have other habits. Before her number changed more recently either her ex or manager got ahold of the number and was patient and matter of fact that management had basically moved her to Vegas for "work" and posted ads with her ex's and kids numbers as retribution of some kind on the baby daddy trying to play "Pretty Woman" rescue on her.
Originally Posted by AtroCity123
[View Original Post]
So be advised there may be management but I saw no sign of it. She is an amazing talent, shame if meth involved, but damn if it doesn't affect her performance.
-
03-05-24 21:48 #6932Douchebag

Posts: 159As advertised
This one is as advertised.
Originally Posted by ButtonMonkie
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 17:11 #6931Senior Member

Posts: 140Bareback Ranch
Airhead Ari got knocked up? Looks like a rebel sperm breached the defenses. Nice, welfare baby is in the oven. Did Tasia say how far along Ari is? If she is in her third trimester, I would love to have a go with Ari.
Originally Posted by DickEverhard
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 12:55 #6930Senior Member

Posts: 67So honored to meet the master. Tasia
Nova, Kaitlyn, Lexi and finally. The master herself. Tasia. Great QV incall last night for $$ - BBBJ DATY BBFS CIP in her fabulous North Las Vegas place. What comes next? I don't know? Is there a greater heaven than the most heavenly sex ever? (Note: Tried to upload photos but encountered error; will upload at a later time for your viewing "fleshure". Also Ari is temporarily unavailable- who among you is the father?)
-
03-04-24 11:02 #6929Senior Member

Posts: 240I didn't say she did it without a cover. The post was a reply to a a search for someone looking for a group thing.
Originally Posted by ButtonMonkie
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 00:57 #6928Senior Member

Posts: 240I tried to book with her but she asked for me to meet a few hours later. I told her I had a firm schedule and then she hit me with the idea of joining her with the guy she scheduled. She more or less sucked or fucked which ever was ready or which was she was facing. It was her idea. I just went with it.
Originally Posted by Ilvasians
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 00:48 #6927Senior Member

Posts: 67Thanks Byron for the heads up. My head was up. Literally. Saw Lexi (and Tasia but did QV only with Lexi today). Lexi surpassed all my high expectations. BBBJ DATY BBFS CIP. Nice attitude, tight kitty, smells great, smooth skin. Some tats though but she looks gorgeous with soft succulent lips. All for $$ QV. And yes, I relish the role of Field Marshal of Field Testers. More "penetration testing" cumming soon.
Originally Posted by Byron91
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 00:38 #6926Senior Member

Posts: 67The other Diamond DD Las Vegas escort was much younger, about mid to late 20's and she retired a few years ago when she gave birth to her second child. I remember mentioning the much younger Diamond in one of my previous posts.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 20:45 #6925Senior Member

Posts: 339Um, Never heard of a threesome?
Originally Posted by Ilvasians
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 18:00 #6924Senior Member

Posts: 90How was that? I've never heard of a provider doing that. Did you watch the other guy fuck her and then fuck her after?
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 16:38 #6923Senior Member

Posts: 582Lady Diamond
I can't be sure who other person was referring to but Lady Diamond does belong on this thread.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lady-diamond-escort-las-vegas-470832
Originally Posted by ButtonMonkie
[View Original Post]
Last edited by CreamPieSeeker; 03-03-24 at 16:49. Reason: added link
-
03-03-24 15:57 #6922Senior Member

Posts: 46Lorianna still around
Well guys, I appreciate prior posts cause I was in fantasy land last week. Reached out, received quick response, I followed directions and was treated to a fantastic evening. She takes very good care of that body. Unrushed uncovered service. I'll repeat next time I'm around and she responds.
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 02:53 #6921Senior Member

Posts: 62Diamond
Just wanted to check (since she's been around for a while and the only diamond that comes up in a search of this thread is Diamond DD who retired a while ago): she took both of you BBFS / without using a cover, yeah?
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 22:03 #6920Senior Member

Posts: 240Check this one out, seen her twice. Last time was a double bill, she asked if I minded hanging with another John at his place. She took us both same time.
Originally Posted by TNMetalGuy
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lady-dia...s-vegas-470832












Reply With Quote





