Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 7852
-
03-09-24 12:04 #6847Senior Member

Posts: 746Maya
I've seen that.
Originally Posted by Dickcheney
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 01:32 #6846Senior Member

Posts: 207She has screen shots of your posts in her ad.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 19:21 #6845Senior Member

Posts: 746Maya
I've revewed her several times. Saw her again this week She is an absolute gem. She isn't high volume and not a street girl. Just a hard working woman looking to make some exrra bucks. Everything is covered but her skills are excellent. She doesn't post often but you can search for her on STG and you will find her. Far and away the best out there in this area my opinion.
-
03-07-24 21:22 #6844Senior Member

Posts: 526Tiff
I think I saw her a few years ago. I could be wrong though. I didn't have any issues with getting robbed or time but she was on the 4th floor in a provably illegal apartment and the set up wasn't comfortable. I didn't go back as there are better out there.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
I have a tip when it comes to anyone who advertises only in Waterbury. If they advertise in Waterbury and nowhere else they are probably street girls. Avoid them.
-
03-06-24 16:45 #6843Senior Member

Posts: 446Ruby in Branford
She had been setting up her new phone and has gone through numbers. Hit me up for details and current number of needed.
Originally Posted by NightCrawler67
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...4/674357143498
-
03-06-24 14:34 #6842Senior Member

Posts: 210Cutie
Search the forums for July or pantyhose. Demons, a bit hunched over, serious baby damage, but will do whatever you want.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 09:44 #6841Senior Member

Posts: 625Cutie
I believe she was reviewed before but I can't find any info. If anyone has seen her or has a name to search let me know. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...7/431433659015
-
03-05-24 07:14 #6840Senior Member

Posts: 154Have a link? Interested in seeing her.
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
Night.
-
03-04-24 23:03 #6839Senior Member

Posts: 446Jasmine Travel
Word I heard from Ruby is she travels to NYC for high roller SD's. Yes they still do doubles.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
Saw Ruby this past weekend. She looks amazing with the baby weight.
Highly recommend.
Stay safe.
-
03-04-24 21:19 #6838Senior Member

Posts: 856Word is she's off the dope, no idea about the crack. Haven't heard if she's back working.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 16:39 #6837Senior Member

Posts: 399Jasmine's Looks
The last I saw Jasmine was maybe five years ago at the house on the hill in Waterbury. She still looked good and seemed to have her act together. But she's looking pretty rough in those more recent Erotic Monkey pictures. If she's out of jail and has recovered some of her earlier looks, I might see her. She performed pretty well for me, as I recall.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
Barnes.
-
03-04-24 07:08 #6836Senior Member

Posts: 1234Not only ER. Someone claimed to have seen Kristen in Meriden many months after she died on a list crawling site. (LC).
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 18:12 #6835Senior Member

Posts: 309To be honest, I never had any issues in the house she was hosting in Thomaston back then. She claimed she owned the house.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
All I remember is seeing her BF sneakers in the house.
-
03-01-24 15:58 #6834Senior Member

Posts: 660At one time, I remember ER was showing a known deceased escort as being recently active when she had passed away over a year ago. I think the active status is being triggered whenever someone posts a review.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 15:15 #6833Senior Member

Posts: 856Haven't heard any confirmed reports but saw the same login info. Supposedly she's off the dope, hope it works out for her was getting out of control.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






