Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 346 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 396 446 846 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13234
    Quote Originally Posted by Tophat31  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Can one of you message me who has a seeking account? I might have discovered a scam but need some info on whether an account was deactivated or blocked. It will be useful information to the group if it is indeed what I think it is and I will post the info once I verify a few things. Thanks.
    Just create a dummy account, do not pay. You can copy the URL from your account and paste into there and see.

  2. #13233
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-464079c5b1aa

    Talking to this one and trying to reel her in. Comms are slow on her side. Anyone with intel?
    Quoted me 500 per hour. I declined and she again approached me few days later at 800 for 2 hrs. She is in Loudoun County.

  3. #13232
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    As in excess scarring, lopsided / unbalanced, or poorly shaped when out of a bra?
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    500-800 is her ask, says open-minded. But enhanced boobs and and whoever did her boob job, did not do a good job.
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-464079c5b1aa

    Talking to this one and trying to reel her in. Comms are slow on her side. Anyone with intel?
    I did not see her in person, I did ask her if her boobs were natural or enhanced and she said enhanced and sent a pic. I passed.

  4. #13231

    Melanae / naexhalant

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-ac217d9f05a9

    Used to have another profile under "naexhalant. " Her old profile had been around awhile so a bit surprised she hasn't been reviewed already. She is real and DTF. Pictures are accurate and she was always a good time.

  5. #13230

    Had similar experience with Cutegirl

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Took a long hiatus away from these forums & Seeking. Figured I'd pass along what I've experienced since last Fall.
    Cutegirl - (https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-e35c39e2920c).

    Definitely got the cute girl-next-door vibes from this one, and our convo seemed to flow well. She asked some questions about Seeking and what it was all about, so I obliged & explained it pretty vividly. She said she understood and was interested in meeting for coffee. But when I messaged to confirm the day before and day of? Radio silence. Not unheard of that some of the younger, newer faces would get cold feet. I wished her well in a final message then moved on.
    I had a similar experience with her about a month ago. Conversations were not bad, not necessarily ultra responsive, but never felt like she was ghosting or anything at any point. But when it came time to setup a meeting, she made an excuse why she couldn't meet one day that didn't make sense, then I never heard back from her.

  6. #13229
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    500-800 is her ask, says open-minded. But enhanced boobs and and whoever did her boob job, did not do a good job.
    As in excess scarring, lopsided / unbalanced, or poorly shaped when out of a bra?

  7. #13228

    Intelligence vs Opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Judging by the size of her bare arms, my guess is that she is on the chubby side. Her bare arm appears to be hiding a tummy. Not exactly my definition of "athletic".
    Not at all what I asked. Physical appearance in her private pictures would disagree with your opinion. Plus, it only matters what I like and choose to pursue. For the most part, until the M&G, we are all hoping that the lady arrives and that she looks as good or better than her profile pictures.

    In this case, the lady doesn't reveal her face in her private photos. Profile states that she's an experienced SB. So if anyone has intel and would like to share, I would be most appreciative.

  8. #13227

    Playfully naughty

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-464079c5b1aa

    Talking to this one and trying to reel her in. Comms are slow on her side. Anyone with intel?
    500-800 is her ask, says open-minded. But enhanced boobs and and whoever did her boob job, did not do a good job.

  9. #13226
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-464079c5b1aa

    Talking to this one and trying to reel her in. Comms are slow on her side. Anyone with intel?
    Judging by the size of her bare arms, my guess is that she is on the chubby side. Her bare arm appears to be hiding a tummy. Not exactly my definition of "athletic".

  10. #13225

    PlayfulNaughty

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-464079c5b1aa

    Talking to this one and trying to reel her in. Comms are slow on her side. Anyone with intel?

  11. #13224
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    Very useful tool is going premium soon.
    Not only are they charging for it now, but they want you to go through the hassle of paying for it through Bitcoin. Smh.

  12. #13223

    All requests for Cash app Venmo ect are a scam

    If they hit up 500 people a day. Some are stupid enough to give money. Typical comment is no one meets up with out a deposit. We sugar No one is falling for that. I love to try to face time them. Occasionally they accidentally answer OMG some ugly mother fuckers and mostly dudes.

  13. #13222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Going to save a lot of guys some time here. I don't usually go for chicks in their 30's but this one caught my eye. Messaged me first and chatted a bit and went to text. Claims she's half Filipino and should of known. ***** looks fking white as shit. Claims to be in Reston on business trip. Convo is great then when I ask to meet her response is "I don't like the ones that want to meet me right off the bat, they're shallow and hasty". TF is this chick smoking. Wasted a solid 5 minutes of my time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-731d6f97df82
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KakaoTalk_20240305_170131203_02.jpg‎   KakaoTalk_20240305_170131203_01.jpg‎  

  14. #13221

    LovingGirlie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-284ca4cfac7f

    Typical weak attempt at scam. Overly easy, quick to text, told me to name my price and she would drive to me. And of course. Needed gas and new dress money up front. Wanted me to Venmo or Zelle. Stopped texting when I repeatedly said sure, in cash after we bone.

    Profile pictures lifted from a smoking hottie based out of San Diego.

  15. #13220

    Lesbian / Bi Couple

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-43cfdd09252c

    Married female couple. I'm always wary of duos, they say they are DTF and meetings would always have to be with both of them. However, the ask was $2 K PPM, so that was a hell no for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape