Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 213 of 921 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 263 313 713 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10625

    HKPD is kind of safe

    Quote Originally Posted by Masalic  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Ok what about Orange or HKPD are they still safe?
    Saw Sherry / Cherry at HKPD today.

    The good news: No LEO presence.

    The bad news: Dicks are not safe. Sherry / Cherry showed my dick no mercy. She practically rubbed me raw while prepping me for a BBBJ. I was barely able to get it up after that beating. It's been a few hours, and I'm still sore.

    More bad news: She's not very friendly and not very good looking, but I didn't have a lot of options.

    This would never have happened at PD or 819.

    Damage: 140 for hhr plus 40 for BBBJ.

  2. #10624
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    If you're an AX veteran, you'd be happy to hear one of the girls from AX is still providing great service as an Indy: Chaba with the the incredible rack. She's been reported on favorably.
    She has new pictures up. A longtime favorite of mine.

  3. #10623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Chaba

    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    I can also vouch for Daisy.

    Very chill, great service, market price, and the pics are her.

    Near ORD, off of North East River Road.

    And judging by your handle, you will enjoy the hour.

    BS out.
    If you're an AX veteran, you'd be happy to hear one of the girls from AX is still providing great service as an Indy: Chaba with the the incredible rack. She's been reported on favorably.

  4. #10622
    Quote Originally Posted by HrogerHealey  [View Original Post]
    Yes. (The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.).
    Damn. Ok what about Orange or HKPD are they still safe?

  5. #10621

    East or West

    Quote Originally Posted by Ixmeofne  [View Original Post]
    New one coming soon. Early TER review says she's rebranded from Jisoo. Can anyone see the pics and confirm?
    Are you referring to an East-coast or West-coast Jisoo? Are you sure it isn't Jiwoo?

  6. #10620

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Masalic  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if Lily's still limits who can come in?
    Yes. (The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.).

  7. #10619

    401x w 63rd street


  8. #10618

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018  [View Original Post]
    Kinda in the mood for a high quality asian chick. I've struck out with KP and have given up on them. Damn I miss the old AX days. Anyways. Saw some ads on Eros for asian apartment chicks off of northwest highway in des plaines. Quoted 3 bills for 30 minutes. Can anyone tell me if the quality is good? Much appreciated.
    I can also vouch for Daisy.

    Very chill, great service, market price, and the pics are her.

    Near ORD, off of North East River Road.

    And judging by your handle, you will enjoy the hour.

    BS out.

  9. #10617
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixmeofne  [View Original Post]
    New one coming soon. Early TER review says she's rebranded from Jisoo. Can anyone see the pics and confirm?
    The Jisoo that I saw was listed as 34 DD-24-36 and is still in photos at.

    https://www.girlsoffices.com/sexy-diva. Amanda K cannot be that Jisoo. That Jisoo has the body and GFE service "to die for. ".

  10. #10616
    Does anybody know if Lily's still limits who can come in?

  11. #10615

    Pd

    Quote Originally Posted by Curiouse  [View Original Post]
    Orange sticker and broken window at PD.
    Guess that explains why there are no new girls posted for this rotation.

  12. #10614

    The end

    Quote Originally Posted by Curiouse  [View Original Post]
    Orange sticker and broken window at PD.
    I just drove by and can confirm. It's gone. What do you all think is the best alternative now??

  13. #10613

    Pd

    Orange sticker and broken window at PD.

  14. #10612
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSteele  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately true that. The whole experience kind of feels filthy (not in a good way), I went a few times last year and didn't like it.

    The rooms are too dark and tiny, it's more of a pump and dump type of transaction place in my experience.
    I've been to a few places and I know there are better options but I really do t go for the looks of the place I go for the chicks I see there.

  15. #10611

    KP Amanda K

    New one coming soon. Early TER review says she's rebranded from Jisoo. Can anyone see the pics and confirm?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape