Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 13805
-
03-04-24 21:26 #10625Senior Member

Posts: 91HKPD is kind of safe
Saw Sherry / Cherry at HKPD today.
Originally Posted by Masalic
[View Original Post]
The good news: No LEO presence.
The bad news: Dicks are not safe. Sherry / Cherry showed my dick no mercy. She practically rubbed me raw while prepping me for a BBBJ. I was barely able to get it up after that beating. It's been a few hours, and I'm still sore.
More bad news: She's not very friendly and not very good looking, but I didn't have a lot of options.
This would never have happened at PD or 819.
Damage: 140 for hhr plus 40 for BBBJ.
-
03-04-24 20:12 #10624Senior Member

Posts: 383She has new pictures up. A longtime favorite of mine.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 19:20 #10623Senior Member

Posts: 216Chaba
If you're an AX veteran, you'd be happy to hear one of the girls from AX is still providing great service as an Indy: Chaba with the the incredible rack. She's been reported on favorably.
Originally Posted by BillStuart
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 18:44 #10622Senior Member

Posts: 103Damn. Ok what about Orange or HKPD are they still safe?
Originally Posted by HrogerHealey
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 18:28 #10621Senior Member

Posts: 121East or West
Are you referring to an East-coast or West-coast Jisoo? Are you sure it isn't Jiwoo?
Originally Posted by Ixmeofne
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 18:12 #10620Senior Member

Posts: 121Yes
Yes. (The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.).
Originally Posted by Masalic
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 14:12 #10619Senior Member

Posts: 91401x w 63rd street
Has anyone tried this place?
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3330557
-
03-04-24 10:59 #10618Senior Member

Posts: 137Daisy
I can also vouch for Daisy.
Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018
[View Original Post]
Very chill, great service, market price, and the pics are her.
Near ORD, off of North East River Road.
And judging by your handle, you will enjoy the hour.
BS out.
-
03-04-24 09:43 #10617Senior Member

Posts: 692The Jisoo that I saw was listed as 34 DD-24-36 and is still in photos at.
Originally Posted by Ixmeofne
[View Original Post]
https://www.girlsoffices.com/sexy-diva. Amanda K cannot be that Jisoo. That Jisoo has the body and GFE service "to die for. ".
-
03-02-24 23:29 #10616Senior Member

Posts: 103Does anybody know if Lily's still limits who can come in?
-
03-02-24 18:32 #10615Senior Member

Posts: 33Pd
Guess that explains why there are no new girls posted for this rotation.
Originally Posted by Curiouse
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 15:13 #10614Regular Member

Posts: 3The end
I just drove by and can confirm. It's gone. What do you all think is the best alternative now??
Originally Posted by Curiouse
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 14:33 #10613Regular Member

Posts: 17Pd
Orange sticker and broken window at PD.
-
03-02-24 14:27 #10612Senior Member

Posts: 85I've been to a few places and I know there are better options but I really do t go for the looks of the place I go for the chicks I see there.
Originally Posted by ChiSteele
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 17:41 #10611Senior Member

Posts: 184KP Amanda K
New one coming soon. Early TER review says she's rebranded from Jisoo. Can anyone see the pics and confirm?













Reply With Quote





