Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22139

    Sadly

    Her IG is down.

    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure there's an explanation on her IG. LOL, what a fookin lunatic.

  2. #22138

    Abbey

    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure there's an explanation on her IG. LOL, what a fookin lunatic.
    I've seen her a few times and she gets steadily worse. I did go through a phase during which I thought "If she'd offer blowjobs I'd be up for that. After all, she wouldn't be talking. ".

    Not anymore. She is so far off now there's no way I'm risking putting my cock in her mouth. I have to think she could bite.

    Once again, never invite crazy into your life.

  3. #22137
    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Wonder what Abbey is up to with this posting.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ley-47536.html
    I'm sure there's an explanation on her IG. LOL, what a fookin lunatic.

  4. #22136

    Abbey

    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Wonder what Abbey is up to with this posting.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ley-47536.html
    She has clearly been off her meds for a while and continues to dox herself and her family members. This seems to insinuate that her mom is now a provider which I have to assume isn't actually the case. Another recent one was claiming a family member to be Savannah from ProLux, but I've seen Savannah and I can assure you it wasn't her in the pics Abbey was posting. Her posts are beyond bizarre.

  5. #22135

    Always Exciting

    Wonder what Abbey is up to with this posting.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ley-47536.html

  6. #22134

    Classic, Health, Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience a couple weeks ago at Classic with Sasha. Pushed for more $$ and said 60 was not enough. Maybe these AMPs are realizing they are way cheap compared to the fbsm girls who get 200 for an ok massage and HJ!
    Or the AMPs are owned by the same people with the same playbook.

    They share workers and client lists and your phone numbers.

    This group used to also be connected to BLDS, Relaxing and Sunny Day until the recent new owner change at Rainbow that is now all about massage.

    If you remember, .8 was standard tip at BLDS.

    The Chen Sheng bosses and workers have moved to Oriental in SoCo. Same upselling happens at places like this where the bosses take more of the money at the door, and the workers money primarily if not Soley comes from tips.

  7. #22133

    Massage Providers vs AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps, but this is WHY I go to an AMP over a 200 he / blah massage girl. At least the massage part should be good, and if I can go twice for the same price, why wouldn't I? It's good, repeat business. If Abbey gave a better massage and / or could stfu, I'd go see her instead, but she doesn't and probably never will.
    I don't think we can start comparing services like ProLux or other independent massage provided to AMPs / jack shacks. With a provider, they are generally topless or nude in some cases and mutual touch with many is just part of the deal. I have no issue with 175-200 from a decent to good provider. Anything more than a 60 tip at an AMP for an HJ with minimal or no mutual touch is too much in my opinion.

  8. #22132
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience a couple weeks ago at Classic with Sasha. Pushed for more $$ and said 60 was not enough. Maybe these AMPs are realizing they are way cheap compared to the fbsm girls who get 200 for an ok massage and HJ!
    Perhaps, but this is WHY I go to an AMP over a 200 he / blah massage girl. At least the massage part should be good, and if I can go twice for the same price, why wouldn't I? It's good, repeat business. If Abbey gave a better massage and / or could stfu, I'd go see her instead, but she doesn't and probably never will.

  9. #22131

    Rainbow Spa TOFTT

    The little head got the best of me. Tried Rainbow Spa on Barret Station at Manchester. It is the old BLDS.

    I lay down and mammasan starts a nice rub through a sheet. Not great, but passable. After a bit she says, "Get young girl for you. " Sounds great! In walks a 30-ish thin, log legged girl. She puts her hair up. I think good times are ahead.

    Some good rubbing, the oil comes out. I play with a nice butt through a pair of jeans. Her hands get close. Flip. The balled up sheet never leaves Mr. Happy. No hands touch Mr. Happy. "All done. Get dressed. ".

    She was cute and more than a decade younger than anyone I have seen in an AMP in years. My gut says more could be had but not today.

  10. #22130
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimbo  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with recent sentiments about price creep at Jasmine and Oriental. It seems like at both places providers want an $80 tip for MT HE with the headlights shining. And even at that, they'll try to pinch you for more. Which is bad for business for what they offer. Once the tip gets the total price closer to $200, you might as well drive further or put up with a motor mouth for either better prices or better service, or both. You should be working with something young and hot for that price, or somebody who'll let you penetrate more than a fist. Hell, for that $80, they should do Russian or at least give you a target with no fuss. As always, YMMV, but I think it's good hobbyist are bucking the inflated prices and walking out. Maybe after a few slow months, the market will balance out a bit.
    I had a similar experience a couple weeks ago at Classic with Sasha. Pushed for more $$ and said 60 was not enough. Maybe these AMPs are realizing they are way cheap compared to the fbsm girls who get 200 for an ok massage and HJ!

  11. #22129

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimbo  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with recent sentiments about price creep at Jasmine and Oriental. It seems like at both places providers want an $80 tip for MT HE with the headlights shining. And even at that, they'll try to pinch you for more. Which is bad for business for what they offer. Once the tip gets the total price closer to $200, you might as well drive further or put up with a motor mouth for either better prices or better service, or both. You should be working with something young and hot for that price, or somebody who'll let you penetrate more than a fist. Hell, for that $80, they should do Russian or at least give you a target with no fuss. As always, YMMV, but I think it's good hobbyist are bucking the inflated prices and walking out. Maybe after a few slow months, the market will balance out a bit.
    If all that is offered is H / E with OTC touching then $80 is too high. If the massage is excellent and you receive a H / E only then never tip more than $60. No it is not being cheap. Would you pay $10 for a gallon of milk?

  12. #22128

    AMP Price Gouging

    I have to agree with recent sentiments about price creep at Jasmine and Oriental. It seems like at both places providers want an $80 tip for MT HE with the headlights shining. And even at that, they'll try to pinch you for more. Which is bad for business for what they offer. Once the tip gets the total price closer to $200, you might as well drive further or put up with a motor mouth for either better prices or better service, or both. You should be working with something young and hot for that price, or somebody who'll let you penetrate more than a fist. Hell, for that $80, they should do Russian or at least give you a target with no fuss. As always, YMMV, but I think it's good hobbyist are bucking the inflated prices and walking out. Maybe after a few slow months, the market will balance out a bit.

  13. #22127

    Traveling

    Hey fellas, heading to StL in late May / early June. Looking for good massage and table shower with at least L1, but open to L2 as well. Topless a + if that's an option but not required. Staying not far from airport, kind of Maryland Heights area. Open to suggestions and feel free to pm. Will return the favor if anyone needs recs in Nashville.

  14. #22126
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike94  [View Original Post]
    I've had the same thing happen recently. Decent massage, little teasing, but wanted 80 for HJ and no touching. Had great previous experiences for 40-60 without any negations. I told her no thanks and started to get up to get dressed. Then her attitude changed, but I was already out of the mood and jr was ready for other adventures. Paid for an hour and was dressed in less than 45. No he and she got a 10 for tip as she was telling me to bring more money next time. I told her if I wanted to spend that kind of money I would find a ***** who would at least suck it. I haven't been back since. It sucks too, that was my get out of work and hit spot on the way home.
    Opposite. Think her name was Cindy. Perfect fake c's. Excellent massage. Lots of teasing and mt on the flip. 40 tip he.

    You guys need to get a name and or fully describe the one who tries to upcharge. When people know who she is and decline to see her, they'll have her move on to somewhere else.

  15. #22125
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzGuy  [View Original Post]
    I went to Jasmine on Chippewa about 2 months ago and got a gal I had not seen before. Short with small frame, 40 ish and decently attractive for these parlors. The massage was pretty decent with minimal teasing which was disappointing but not a deal breaker. Later on the flip she asked how much and when I said 60 she said that's too low and pressed for 80+. I have been there several times and have always tipped 60 and have had a great time including under the shirt and even tits out without any questions asked. She proceeded to provided a very lackluster HJ and refused any additional touching saying you have to tip more for that. I was not happy with this but chalked it up to bad luck. What made things worse was when leaving and handing her the tip she said next time being more which soured me enough I have not been back since. This review encourages me to make a trip back but wondering if others have experienced this at Jasmine lately.
    I've had the same thing happen recently. Decent massage, little teasing, but wanted 80 for HJ and no touching. Had great previous experiences for 40-60 without any negations. I told her no thanks and started to get up to get dressed. Then her attitude changed, but I was already out of the mood and jr was ready for other adventures. Paid for an hour and was dressed in less than 45. No he and she got a 10 for tip as she was telling me to bring more money next time. I told her if I wanted to spend that kind of money I would find a ***** who would at least suck it. I haven't been back since. It sucks too, that was my get out of work and hit spot on the way home.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape