Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 37366
-
03-04-24 15:55 #31351Senior Member

Posts: 221Monday blues
This morning was a complete flop!
Never had a date with Staxx, but always wanted to sample. As has been reported before, her comms are usually not the best. She was very responsive this morning and we setup a meeting time. I was fifteen minutes early, told her I was there, didn't respond, hit her back at the top of the hour, no response, gave her ten extra minutes and I rolled out. She finally hit me back and tried to flip the whole thing on me! LOL! The way I see it my GD time is as valuable as hers. I know, it's part of the game. I ain't got time for a smart ass attitude.
After wasting half my morning with Staxx, I decided to try the Latinos. Can't find the link but the last four of the phone number is 0664 and was at a spot near Commerce rd. Avoid! I walked in and she looked nothing like the ad! I am 6' over 200 lbs and this woman was bigger than me and old! No thanks!
Third strike was the one I posted earlier this morning that was up in the no go zone. She texted back and said she moved to another location in Richmond, but she is still in the County. Maybe close enough to the line to give it a try tomorrow.
Be safe and get flipped!!
-
03-04-24 12:25 #31350Senior Member

Posts: 273She's on Eros as Zara
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9694844.htm?cat=1
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 12:15 #31349Regular Member

Posts: 11Laura Latina
Anyone have any experience with this one? Seems legit and comms were good. Thinking about pulling up but figured I'd see if anyone was had any luck with her first.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/165947743
-
03-04-24 11:35 #31348Senior Member

Posts: 221Kimberly
Any leads on this one? Comms are good but she is in the danger zone. Hot AF and willing to take the risk, but just wondering if anyone has yet.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/165921844
-
03-04-24 11:07 #31347Senior Member

Posts: 316Green hair chick
Anyone know who this chick is? She's a WSW with died green hair I saw her walking around back in forth around the candy land area.
-
03-04-24 10:31 #31346Regular Member

Posts: 11Sexy Latina
Anyone have any luck with this cute Latina staying south side. Seems to be real and has had decent coms. Or any of the other escort gator Latinas that post? Any help appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/165947743#.
-
03-04-24 10:26 #31345Senior Member

Posts: 484Staxxx
FWIW, I saw her last week. Coms were very good and my 30 minutes ran over 10 minutes. She was a good sub but nothing too crazy either. I got everything I wanted. The only downside was the scent of the room (lots of candles) stuck with me most of the day. Fortunately I didn't need to go home for 5 or 6 hours and the smell did wear off. Given the really shitty options in Richmond, I found Staxxx to be a pleasant change. I know others have said her com skills are poor but that wasn't my experience. YMMV.
-
03-04-24 10:25 #31344Senior Member

Posts: 312She was great when I first met her but I've pretty much written her off too. I got tired of having my time wasted when she would finally responded maybe 1 out of 10 times being contacted. We would set a time and then when the time comes "oh I wasn't expecting that soon" or "I need to push it back and hour" or "I'm at the store" after I got there. She wasn't happy when I was finally like WTF did we schedule for then.
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
As a whole I'm sick and tired of their time being the the only one of importance. I've found myself spending more on establish providers to not have to deal with that bullshit anymore.
-
03-04-24 10:13 #31343Senior Member

Posts: 253Second this
I too think Lolo is a little hyped up. I mean she's better than most, but nothing crazy good.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 07:13 #31342Senior Member

Posts: 170I've been having a hard time connecting with her too, she kinda started ghosting like Staxx is doing right now. There's a recent post of her; however, some of this providers get their daily fill with "X" amount of customers and then quit for the today to pay rent, monkey, etc. Etc.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/372830105295
-
03-04-24 07:00 #31341Senior Member

Posts: 161Tiffany
Anyone know what happen with Tiffany that was off Commerece Rd? Use to see her on a regular, then service started to decline and had a.
Dog in the room. She was hard to get in contact with until you had seen her a couple of time.
-
03-04-24 01:18 #31340Senior Member

Posts: 124Celine
She is real. Always stays in the far westend. Been coming to the area for awhile. I have seen her a couple times. Everything is covered and also requires you to pull out when you nut. Pics are very accurate.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 00:22 #31339Senior Member

Posts: 133Lolo
Yeah my same sentiments but it's mongers out there convincing her to elevate her price point. SMH.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 20:19 #31338Senior Member

Posts: 53Sometimes lower
She'll go lower with her regulars sometimes when she needs her room paid for and she's actively looking for dates. Used to see her a lot but she started asking for money outside of arrangements. Definitely have learned to be more firm and cut out the extracurricular with these girls. Still getting the rookie vibes off me LOL.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 20:12 #31337Senior Member

Posts: 53Stay Away
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/165882782
I was being stupid letting my emotions get the best of me sent this one a deposit and of course never saw her LOL so be warned. I never send a deposit at all but the little man did the thinking for me so it's my fault for the stupidity.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/609967815315
Then saw Jessica earlier and she just rushed the hell out of me, kept worrying about some dude that I guess was giving her a ride somewhere or whatever. Just ended up leaving.
At this point the only one I can really rely on is short haired pixie it seems LOL.










Reply With Quote





