Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 399 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 449 499 899 1399 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 37316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31346

    She's on Eros as Zara

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Any leads on this one? Comms are good but she is in the danger zone. Hot AF and willing to take the risk, but just wondering if anyone has yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/165921844
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9694844.htm?cat=1

  2. #31345

    Laura Latina

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Seems legit and comms were good. Thinking about pulling up but figured I'd see if anyone was had any luck with her first.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/165947743

  3. #31344

    Kimberly

    Any leads on this one? Comms are good but she is in the danger zone. Hot AF and willing to take the risk, but just wondering if anyone has yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/165921844

  4. #31343

    Green hair chick

    Anyone know who this chick is? She's a WSW with died green hair I saw her walking around back in forth around the candy land area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F4151167-393F-4156-A795-DEBF550488D0.jpg‎  

  5. #31342

    Sexy Latina

    Anyone have any luck with this cute Latina staying south side. Seems to be real and has had decent coms. Or any of the other escort gator Latinas that post? Any help appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/165947743#.

  6. #31341

    Staxxx

    FWIW, I saw her last week. Coms were very good and my 30 minutes ran over 10 minutes. She was a good sub but nothing too crazy either. I got everything I wanted. The only downside was the scent of the room (lots of candles) stuck with me most of the day. Fortunately I didn't need to go home for 5 or 6 hours and the smell did wear off. Given the really shitty options in Richmond, I found Staxxx to be a pleasant change. I know others have said her com skills are poor but that wasn't my experience. YMMV.

  7. #31340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    I've been having a hard time connecting with her too, she kinda started ghosting like Staxx is doing right now. There's a recent post of her; however, some of this providers get their daily fill with "X" amount of customers and then quit for the today to pay rent, monkey, etc. Etc.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/372830105295
    She was great when I first met her but I've pretty much written her off too. I got tired of having my time wasted when she would finally responded maybe 1 out of 10 times being contacted. We would set a time and then when the time comes "oh I wasn't expecting that soon" or "I need to push it back and hour" or "I'm at the store" after I got there. She wasn't happy when I was finally like WTF did we schedule for then.

    As a whole I'm sick and tired of their time being the the only one of importance. I've found myself spending more on establish providers to not have to deal with that bullshit anymore.

  8. #31339

    Second this

    I too think Lolo is a little hyped up. I mean she's better than most, but nothing crazy good.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I met with Lolo. Aims to please, follows directions well, but at the same time its kind of am overpriced meh experience. Meowth is tight and lickiton game on point. But she signs of mankey are just to lound. She was also tweeking so bad when I arrived and there was a glass pipe with contents on the table. As of right now I would skip. She is way too hard to get a hold of as well. Her pictures are accurate though. And she is also very tall. (Well at least taller than I am. I would say 5'9") oh and she is based in Henrico. I know some of y'all are effy about that.

  9. #31338
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happen with Tiffany that was off Commerece Rd? Use to see her on a regular, then service started to decline and had a.

    Dog in the room. She was hard to get in contact with until you had seen her a couple of time.
    I've been having a hard time connecting with her too, she kinda started ghosting like Staxx is doing right now. There's a recent post of her; however, some of this providers get their daily fill with "X" amount of customers and then quit for the today to pay rent, monkey, etc. Etc.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/372830105295

  10. #31337

    Tiffany

    Anyone know what happen with Tiffany that was off Commerece Rd? Use to see her on a regular, then service started to decline and had a.

    Dog in the room. She was hard to get in contact with until you had seen her a couple of time.

  11. #31336

    Celine

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    From Dallas, she looks fine AF. But it also looks TGTBT. Also it says short pump.
    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/8324680352
    She is real. Always stays in the far westend. Been coming to the area for awhile. I have seen her a couple times. Everything is covered and also requires you to pull out when you nut. Pics are very accurate.

  12. #31335

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I met with Lolo. Aims to please, follows directions well, but at the same time its kind of am overpriced meh experience. Meowth is tight and lickiton game on point. But she signs of mankey are just to lound. She was also tweeking so bad when I arrived and there was a glass pipe with contents on the table. As of right now I would skip. She is way too hard to get a hold of as well. Her pictures are accurate though. And she is also very tall. (Well at least taller than I am. I would say 5'9") oh and she is based in Henrico. I know some of y'all are effy about that.
    Yeah my same sentiments but it's mongers out there convincing her to elevate her price point. SMH.

  13. #31334

    Sometimes lower

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I met with Lolo. Aims to please, follows directions well, but at the same time its kind of am overpriced meh experience. Meowth is tight and lickiton game on point. But she signs of mankey are just to lound. She was also tweeking so bad when I arrived and there was a glass pipe with contents on the table. As of right now I would skip. She is way too hard to get a hold of as well. Her pictures are accurate though. And she is also very tall. (Well at least taller than I am. I would say 5'9") oh and she is based in Henrico. I know some of y'all are effy about that.
    She'll go lower with her regulars sometimes when she needs her room paid for and she's actively looking for dates. Used to see her a lot but she started asking for money outside of arrangements. Definitely have learned to be more firm and cut out the extracurricular with these girls. Still getting the rookie vibes off me LOL.

  14. #31333

    Stay Away

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/165882782

    I was being stupid letting my emotions get the best of me sent this one a deposit and of course never saw her LOL so be warned. I never send a deposit at all but the little man did the thinking for me so it's my fault for the stupidity.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/609967815315

    Then saw Jessica earlier and she just rushed the hell out of me, kept worrying about some dude that I guess was giving her a ride somewhere or whatever. Just ended up leaving.

    At this point the only one I can really rely on is short haired pixie it seems LOL.

  15. #31332

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorite124  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw Lolo this morning. First time seeing her and opted in hh just in case. Was done within qv. I was already beat but she's a trooper and literally tells me there's more time. Great experience. Will repeat.
    I met with Lolo. Aims to please, follows directions well, but at the same time its kind of am overpriced meh experience. Meowth is tight and lickiton game on point. But she signs of mankey are just to lound. She was also tweeking so bad when I arrived and there was a glass pipe with contents on the table. As of right now I would skip. She is way too hard to get a hold of as well. Her pictures are accurate though. And she is also very tall. (Well at least taller than I am. I would say 5'9") oh and she is based in Henrico. I know some of y'all are effy about that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape