LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 275 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 325 375 775 1275 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Is Lexie still active in area?
    Yes, she is.

  2. #20909

    Next door Sarah

    Anyone seen this one. No luck with search. This is her website www.nextdoorsarah.com.

    Comms have been good with her, seems TGTBT but why have a site if not legit. That would be a new scam on me.

    Plus her one hour rate is 200. Suspect upselling. She does request deposit which kills it for me right there but that seems negotiable depending on the vibe she gets.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/rhode-isl...scorts/2048468

    Tia for any input, cheers.

  3. #20908

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I know this is old but I had to reply. She is very real and very sexy. She is a former stripper so the price was a little steep but I had my way with her and she find me very handsome in person so we I was able to see her for a reasonable price. She strip, tease, handjob, dry humping, I don't remember if I got a BBBJ but I do know I finished bare but only because she was teasing me again by sliding her pussy near my dick and I slide in and it was great. Good luck. Play your game right and maybe she won't upsell because she try it with me but it didn't goes in her favor. She have a nice body. She even let me take pictures at the time.
    Is Lexie still active in area?

  4. #20907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Lexi love

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...uirts/59700344

    Anyone seen this one? Price and menu? I can't find any info. Thanks.
    I know this is old but I had to reply. She is very real and very sexy. She is a former stripper so the price was a little steep but I had my way with her and she find me very handsome in person so we I was able to see her for a reasonable price. She strip, tease, handjob, dry humping, I don't remember if I got a BBBJ but I do know I finished bare but only because she was teasing me again by sliding her pussy near my dick and I slide in and it was great. Good luck. Play your game right and maybe she won't upsell because she try it with me but it didn't goes in her favor. She have a nice body. She even let me take pictures at the time.

  5. #20906
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Yes, my point was that this thread is for ads, like STG. There's a separate thread for sugar sites like Seeking, which I consider more as profiles (they stay up long-term) rather than ads (which get old with each passing day and people won't see your ad unless you re-post). I think she is popular enough with plenty of regulars that she doesn't go on Seeking very often. I haven't seen her active there very often. She also has a regular job and just does this mostly for fun.
    She was on SA last week.

  6. #20905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspd  [View Original Post]
    What are you talk about? The thread is for escorts!
    Some people don't consider girls from seeking, sugar site escort.

  7. #20904

    Ads versus Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Yes, my point was that this thread is for ads, like STG. There's a separate thread for sugar sites like Seeking, which I consider more as profiles (they stay up long-term) rather than ads (which get old with each passing day and people won't see your ad unless you re-post). I think she is popular enough with plenty of regulars that she doesn't go on Seeking very often. I haven't seen her active there very often. She also has a regular job and just does this mostly for fun.
    What are you talk about? The thread is for escorts!

  8. #20903
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I would search the board about her, Cannot remember if I read some negatives.
    I did and found lots of Brittany's but couldn't find any ad that looks like the same one in that recent ad.

  9. #20902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...l-out/63312472

    Looks like could be fun but I can't find any reviews.
    I would search the board about her, Cannot remember if I read some negatives.

  10. #20901

    Any info?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...l-out/63312472

    Looks like could be fun but I can't find any reviews.

  11. #20900

  12. #20899

    Steph

    Yes, my point was that this thread is for ads, like STG. There's a separate thread for sugar sites like Seeking, which I consider more as profiles (they stay up long-term) rather than ads (which get old with each passing day and people won't see your ad unless you re-post). I think she is popular enough with plenty of regulars that she doesn't go on Seeking very often. I haven't seen her active there very often. She also has a regular job and just does this mostly for fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspd  [View Original Post]
    She posted on seeking for years. Maybe still does, I don't know.

  13. #20898
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Wrong thread? To my knowledge, she has never posted ads.
    She posted on seeking for years. Maybe still does, I don't know.

  14. #20897

    Steph

    Wrong thread? To my knowledge, she has never posted ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspd  [View Original Post]
    Steph is long gone up towards Boston. I have seen a few time up there. She is a batshit crazy woman! Love sex, can't get enough!

  15. #20896

    Steph

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I'm also looking for decent options in south county. Don't know what qualifies as UTR, but that MILF StephieG69 on SA was in Narragansett a couple years ago, but not sure if she still is though because when I used to see her that was couple years ago already so she may have moved? Anyone know? Unlimited menu and really gets into it, and enjoys swallowing your jizz even after your bare cock comes right out of her ass.
    Steph is long gone up towards Boston. I have seen a few time up there. She is a batshit crazy woman! Love sex, can't get enough!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape