Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 25015
-
03-04-24 09:33 #20905Senior Member

Posts: 4544Some people don't consider girls from seeking, sugar site escort.
Originally Posted by Flatspd
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 07:05 #20904Senior Member

Posts: 139Ads versus Posts
What are you talk about? The thread is for escorts!
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 06:40 #20903Senior Member

Posts: 834I did and found lots of Brittany's but couldn't find any ad that looks like the same one in that recent ad.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 12:13 #20902Senior Member

Posts: 1405I would search the board about her, Cannot remember if I read some negatives.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 10:16 #20901Senior Member

Posts: 834Any info?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...l-out/63312472
Looks like could be fun but I can't find any reviews.
-
03-03-24 08:33 #20900Senior Member

Posts: 97
-
03-03-24 07:28 #20899Senior Member

Posts: 2109Steph
Yes, my point was that this thread is for ads, like STG. There's a separate thread for sugar sites like Seeking, which I consider more as profiles (they stay up long-term) rather than ads (which get old with each passing day and people won't see your ad unless you re-post). I think she is popular enough with plenty of regulars that she doesn't go on Seeking very often. I haven't seen her active there very often. She also has a regular job and just does this mostly for fun.
Originally Posted by Flatspd
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 06:55 #20898Senior Member

Posts: 139She posted on seeking for years. Maybe still does, I don't know.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 22:47 #20897Senior Member

Posts: 2109Steph
Wrong thread? To my knowledge, she has never posted ads.
Originally Posted by Flatspd
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 21:18 #20896Senior Member

Posts: 139Steph
Steph is long gone up towards Boston. I have seen a few time up there. She is a batshit crazy woman! Love sex, can't get enough!
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 14:22 #20895Senior Member

Posts: 834Yeah, I was there too early on, but on one occassion her daughter showed up and we had to quickly fish or cut bait, LOL! No big deal, I still got a phenomenonal CIM and a swallow!
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 13:59 #20894Senior Member

Posts: 167Thank you for the info. Because of that I'll pass on her, I really don't want to deal with shenanigans at this point.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 13:09 #20893Senior Member

Posts: 1405I saw her during the summer in Warwick at her daughters house. Don't know if she is still there.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 13:03 #20892Senior Member

Posts: 1405I just reported her.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 11:19 #20891Senior Member

Posts: 4544You should report that ad on stg so they can banned her account or IP address.
Originally Posted by Movie101
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




